Is Nano Ledger S still good buy or is there coming new models or something else?

Is Nano Ledger S still good buy or is there coming new models or something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

preorder.trezor.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good buy, if there is an update you can keep the current nano as a backup

wait for the trezor t coming in jan/feb

preorder.trezor.io

Honestly too afraid to buy because maybe the Ledger I receive is infected. Maybe its the weed

kinda related but if you use MEW to store tokens on it, which address from the list do you guys use? just the first one?

i opened up ED the other day with my ledger plugged in and it uses the first address on the list by default. is there any way to change that?

would you rather have a wallet on a computer?! ya dig....

i dislike the formfactor of the trezor t
also the touch screen sounds like its going to be obnoxious

What happens if these hardware wallets or touch screens break?

you have a backup mnemonic phrase that you can use to recreate the wallet with

have you ever used a ledger nano/trezor to input your pin? It's such a fucking drag to do, the touch screen sounds like a dream.

you think a chinese $2 usb stick that looks like its from the clearance rack at frys electronics is any better?

>Nano Ledger S
Honestly how much should you have before getting a Ledger?
>Always
because no shit its safer?

Just want some opinions.

no, i've never used a hardware wallet but on the surface i think ledger nano s looks better and generally more solid
if your referring to the ledger nano s then unironically yes

does trezor support ether tokens?

fuck if i know, dyor nigger

>no, i've never used a hardware wallet but on the surface i think ledger nano s looks better and generally more solid

Despite how it looks it actually feels pretty flimsy compared to the trezor.

Family asked me on Christmas and I told them a month's wages but you do you broski.

exactly, probably not any more or less secure, but so much more fucking annoying than using the trezor.

disclaimer: might not be true after they combine all the shitty chrome apps into one app.

ok i didnt know
the ledger looks very solid in every pic i've seen of it while the trezor looks like a cheap plastic toy or something

please respond

>Honestly how much should you have before getting a Ledger?

if the cost of the ledger/trezor is

This is the worst board on Veeky Forums. There's no more discussion about Business & Finance, no more good crypto threads.This board is ruined by beggars, free money threads, referral link faggots, shitcoin shills, and the stinking shit spreading curry munching cow fucking subhuman vermin known as the pajeet.
The day bitcoin hit $10 000 is the day Veeky Forums died. I don't even know what to call this place anymore, /pajeet/? Anyway I'm here to ask what are some good alternatives to Veeky Forums, the old Veeky Forums? Because this place is unbearable at this point.

I own a trezor and a ledger. Trezor feels more solid in the hand like a smartphone that will break if you drop it. The trezor feels like a third world Nokia that will survive a nuclear fallout and be taken a bride by a cockroach.

You have to sign into a different coin on your ledger, close it and then go back to the coin you want to choose between your segwit or legacy address. You retarded cuckold faggot nigger. Love ya though, happy ledgin

Being and Free money threads have been banned by mods. Besides its about making money not fucking making some frog poster happy

i got ledger s, keepkey, ledger blue

ledger blue is worst

keepkey will let me make multiple ETH accounts unlike ledger S, and also safer cuz ledger S only verifies BTC address on screen iirc

but ledger S lets you use myetherwallet/etherdelta so it's a close call.

i'd go w/ keepkey or ledger S depending on whether they support the currencies you want

ledger S also doubles up as a fido authenticator, but i don't like it at all.
you can't make 2 ledgers behave like the same authenticator even if you set them up from the same seed and overall google authenticator is just more conveient

Can confirm after getting my first ledger nano s a few days ago, it was much "flimsier" than I expected from the pictures that I saw. The metal sheath is solid, but the actual device feels chinsy and cheap.

That being said: It's made to store your cryptos, not survive a nuclear holocaust. I have ni complaints.

Yeah via MyEtherWallet using Trezor to log in. It's not a bad system, supports all ERC20 Tokens