WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS TRADE ALL THESE CRYPTOS

WHAT EXCHANGE

PLEASE TELL ME

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ySegAvj
discord.gg/YRCmywt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

COINBASE NORMIE GET THE FUCK OOOOUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

binance brainlet
irs cant touch that

I HAVE COINBASE IT ONLY HAS BITCOIN, BITCOIN CASH, LITECOIN AND MEMEREUM

Binance for the main big bois
Use my ref 12772282

KuCoin for altcoins and shitcion .
Use my ref 1cwse

this wtf, how are you guys buying other coins?

ok checking out binance

and do u manually input your blockfolios or are they automatically getting your portfolio somehow

t. canadian retard

Buy those on coinbase then transfer the funds in to Binance/ KuCoin wallet. Easy to do.

that's what i wanna know. all these autists are making a fortune on the ripple meme and i wanna short it but i don't know how

Coibmarketcap.com will show you which exchange has the trade volume for any coin in the "markets" tab when viewing a particular coin

>Only normie autism use tracefolio

Canuck here too. I use QuadrigaCX for loading CAD->Crypto then I transfer them to binance/ Kucion

Sorry I mean coinmarketcap.com

i manually do it, but i got less than 1k and i just started 2 days ago on stellar

is it better than coinbase? i use coinbase and charged my cdn credit card and feel like i got raped

thought i could make it back margin trading on bitmex but lost it all but not going back for round 2

was only $100 don't worry

manual

i *used coinbase

but *now going back

OK if you're coinbase noobs just get on binance, play there for a week and then you can look at other places before you get confused as fuck. Etherdelta has made me the best profits this year but it's fucking shit and you're going to fatfinger a 0 and roll to the floor and cry. Just stick to binance for a bit, seriously.

I have a couple in mind but I can't figure out how to buy :/ Looking at 3k investment. Coinbase coins aren't looking too good to me, Maybe LTC

i got 80% of my coins in Binance

use my ref if you do register please: 12828172

@5710920

Sorry I'm new to Veeky Forums

@5710920

Sorry I'm new to Veeky Forums

Fees wise, yes. Coinbase will rape you if you are just starting (4% fee for debit/ visa)

I was verified with Quad and was able to transfer a few before they got backlogged. If you can wait until they get E-transfers back up then I would stick with Quad. If you can't wait, use Coinbase and transfer to Binance/ KuCion. I put my ref codes up earlier in the thread if you want to use em :)

dont short ripple until it hits 4 bucks. pro tip.

ok thx will do binance seems to be the consensus

what did u have to do to get verified with Quad

All of them. Get ready to juggle two dozen logins daily

I did drivers + utility bill. They are super backed up because of the holidays so it may take like 1 week. When you take the photo make sure it is in good lighting and it shows everything

My Binance ref code if you want to use it :)

All these retards probably don't even know what coinmarketcap is. How can you not make money with this many braindead normies buying your bags?

Bittrex or binance
But bitttrex wont accept new users at the moment.
You can help an user out by using my referral code 17688251
You need to transfer your btc or eth to binance in order to buy other coins there

ok thx for the info i don't really feel like waiting a week tho.

if i use them don't worry ill use your ref i already bookmarked this thread

fug man this game is crazy im hooked

Hi-jacking and checking what exchange I should use for the real shitcoins. I got KuCoin already but also looking at Cryptopia but is it only BTC? Etherdelta and CoinMarkets is also potentials. Leaning mostly towards ED right now. I don't want to transfer funds all over the place.

It's too late to make it the normie way. The newest trend is "Pump Groups". Hop in now or miss the boat..

discord.gg/ySegAvj

Thanks user, this will help me a lot :). You can feel free to join a discord I found on reddit. It isn't a pump and dump discord and has a lot of really useful beginner information/ links. The people are really friendly too!
The people have a good main chat for discuss altcoins too if yo are interested!

discord.gg/YRCmywt

if you're new ED will not be a pleasant experience for you. remember to keep like 0.05 in your metamask wallet when using ED to pay for the gas on all the transactions you make. google guides on how to use it.

fuck you stupid fucking faggots I hope you eat so much dicks you choke and die

Maybe I should stick to KuCoin then for now.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Used your ref number bud. Thanks for being nice

>1 week
It's been nearly a month and I'm still not verified at quadrigaCX