Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Rotigus, a new named Great Unclean One edition

>Warhammer Community
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/26/the-second-day-of-nurgle-great-unclean-onegw-homepage-post-3/

>Daily Painting Video
youtube.com/watch?v=JPmbsRqlyng&t=

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

DA CODEX:
mega.nz/#!Ald3GbDI!gE1W1yRfDZauVwh6xwmAIP4v16f3BdLb7TI6qcGj1nE

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer Updated for Tyranids? Math-user requests vetting
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/mmr4e1yy7fnyxgy/HH_Rule_Book.epub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you best use lion and the wolf? What detachment of SW should you take to abuse it?

I think the +1 LD on ezekiel would be good for mind wipe

Leave the Primaris marines to me...

Dubs names him.

smelly boi

My dudes > your dudes

steve

Can someone convert this to pdf?
mediafire.com/file/mmr4e1yy7fnyxgy/HH_Rule_Book.epub
Please
It's Horus Heresy(30k) Rulebook

Smellyfat the Mighty

pickles

Faggot

Faggot

Playing 2v2 1k point league with the admech list on the right (I know he needs to shave 2pts still). Which list 1-3, should I use to best compliment him?

And yes the tau list is shamelessly stolen from an user here before. It looks fun.

Bonesy

Pustoloius

Faggot

winner

Shit

This sucks

This was a better name

it is so

Per CA, are wolf guard pack leaders in power armor illegal now? There still isnt a power armor option and unit sizes reduced by one :/
>also 30pt blizzard shields :'(

how do i get the motivation to get back into a painting groove? i'm working through two dark imperiums of marines, and every time i finish a squad i am so sick of painting that i have to stop.

Find a podcast or album you love listening to, and only ever play it when you're painting.

>sharpie in pooper
Works everytime

I browse conversion galleries and listen to music or podcasts, or watch battle reports.

hello,
Chaos Space Marines, Death Guard or Ultramarines?
I need help friends

Get something to shake it up. I recently got a pack of the easy build plague marines just to have something different to paint. It helps to change gears every now and then, and you can work on techniques you dont normally use

Work on developing a method that is less soul crushing.

>benis boy

CSM, friend.

>to hood or not to hood your GUO?

Neither
>pic related

When will GW be done with nurgle stuff. It feels like we’ve been teased and talked about this shit way too much.

PLease tell me why my familado

Death Guard for cohesive up to date model range, dem Nurgling bois, and not being loyalists.

who is this man that gives homosexual vibes
any idea when other Chaos stuff will get up to date?

outrider detachment with runepriest and doggos

NIGHT LORDS

>Rotigus is worshipped in the far corners of the Mortal Realms and the 41st Millennium as a generous, life-giving deity of prosperity and fecundity. While Rotigus certainly is generous (as all servants of Nurgle are!), the gifts he gives are foul in nature, and any who pray for his patronage soon see the error of their ways…

So AoS and 40K are connected....

I'm probably being retarded here. Can a tank commander still order itself to reroll ones?

As a NL player, no. Don't do it. You will only be disappointed.

Any spoilers from the daemons codex?

the retcons keep getting only better and better with eacch new model.

>both have the same chaos gods
>the same daemons
>the same daemon special characters
>"So they connected?"

What gave it away?

Are doggos the wolf-men hybrid things?

I feel like I should be concerned

CSM of course

>Double 6
I guess you are an Emperor's Children player now.

There will be new Nurgle

That's all we know.

Why does the new Sly Marbo figure have no point amount anywhere in his box?

>bat bois
>spooky bois
>only sometimes chaos if you want to bois
>lightning armor bois
>edgiest primarch bois
>make whole armies fail morale bois
>fast bois
>Talos and the First Claw bois
>atremenatar bois
>cool 30k models bois

What’s not to love

>Chaos fanboy
>Doesn't recognize THE RAD
summer, in December.

no, I mean actually doggos like fenrisian wolves or cyber wolves for low point cost and melee speedbump

Please don't bring your circumcision debates here.

but they don't even have models
just bunch of lazy parts by gw

Is that Magnum the condom?
thin your paints user

>I guess you are an Emperor's Children player now.
i do not know that much of a lore, which chaos faction would that be

Nope.
>pointsfags BTFO

Use normal chaos models, just paint the lightning scheme. Sprinkle in a few ceremonial (bat) helmets and there ya go. They shouldn’t ALL be bats.

Fantasy Battle and 40k have always shared characters. Same Chaos Gods, same daemons (Belakor etc.) its not anything new with Age of Sigmar.

>telling a meme image to thin their paints
how could you bite that bad tier bait user
>not using points even though most players and tournaments do

How can I build an IG army around a big centerpiece model like a Shadowsword. God I love that fuck huge tank design.

Chaos space marines.
3rd of the original legions
Used to be fabulous perfectionists, now they're wicked hedonists with a boner for sonic weaponry and going fast

>Slaanesh

>playing in tournaments

never play below 2000 points and you will be fine ya nazi scum
not participating in a local tournament because the money gained from it goes to the local hospital for cancer ridden children

Other Chaos stuff could be late 2018 at the earliest, and that might just be a Slaanesh cult release if the continue their pattern, or a World Eaters update because fuck Slaanesh.

so Slaanesh basically?
they don't have models as well, just lazy parts
god damn GW

So, you're completely retarded....

Damn user, not even gonna be shitty. If my local scene wasnt run by a bunch of assholes who charge 40$ entry fee at tourneys only to keep 3/4 and use 1/4 for the prize pool, i would. Your local scene sounds genuinely nice.

Don't lie as if tourneyfags could be that based.

No, only a planetstrike campaign would suffice.

Sir Duncan.

Slayer of medics, defender of the dirty.

>Even considering not chcoosing the Emperor's finest

I don't know 20 years of old GW designer saying that w40k and WFB are separate worlds.

my local LGS is just really chill its ran by a catholic whos ok with anyone, ANYONE, and we have a range of people from a few high functioning autists to trannies to vets its a really nice place where no one hates anyone except Ben fuck you ben

So you can agree to his points cost with your opponent before the game, the way unique characters were always intended to be used.

Nope. The opposite. In a recent seminar one of the original OGs said that they were connected.

CSM devoted to Slaanesh

Their story is probably the best one.
They used to be very few, but they made up with a stride to perfection and honor. They excelled in every field.

But when corruption hit them, they fall further than any other.

They are now the most sadistic assholes in the galaxy.

The story of Fulgrim and Ferrus is so tragic, it's awesome.

Those chain skulls look like shit.

Luckily im going to use the spare GUO heads on them instead..

Secr Fudger the Stingy

Why the fuck are they pushing Nurgle so hard?

Conan

Yea my LGS is chill too, its just the tourney scene thats fucked. We have a large ITC team around and they just fuck everything up

>Avatar of Khaine is one of Biel-Tans best units
>Biel-Tan's avatar got destroyed

i'm sorry user but they are too goody-two-shoes, maybe you could convince me to get ultramarines if you have some good arguments

They have the absolute best 30k models, though, so start with those and you'll be the prettiest traitor around.

I'd argue they have more to them than that, but yeah they are the posterboy slaanesh legion.

you know what user i will thank you
even our ITC team brought absolute shit lists to have fun i love it where i am

ok cool, never played SW

i'll check out those units

Their rules are shit and trying to play fluffy doesn't work at all, especially because CSM suck if you're not spamming AL zerkers, slanneshi termies, or Oblits.

>>make whole armies fail morale bois
Your retarded if you think this
>>fast bois
There is nothing faster about NL
>>atremenatar bois
Nothing special about them. They're just 1st company termies
>What’s not to love
A lot

Glurm The Unstoppable

aha so when through all the 90s and 80s they said they were not, and now they have super shit new fluff that makes no sense they flip flop the fluff for money. Let me guess they also say that AoS is a good game ? I remember back in the days when Chambers or Pete Heines weren't affraid to say at a seminar that game X sucks right now. The "designers" that work for GW right now are some sort of a cross between failed writers and sales department.

I have personally heard Cavator anwser the question about why w40k khorn is different from WFB khorn, and his anwser was that those are two separate settings that only share some common names .

>shitty smoke effects
Every fucking time. GW, Please fucking stop.

>69
fuck off slaanesh, we all know theyre pushing nurgle because hes the superior chaos god

your entire post is
>Herp derp *drool*

They never denied that they were connected. In fact, Liber Chaotica has them as a connected universes and when was it? 2003.

REST
IN
PEACE
KU'GATH

For what it's worth I've had luck with Iron Warriors Beserkers who don't even have guns, so ignoring cover does nothing. Admittedly, because beserkers are simply good at what they do.

>They are now the most sadistic assholes in the galaxy
lel

>I have personally heard Cavator
And he only one exclusive WHFB author, Rick Priestley and Tuomas Pirinen said Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40,000 are one universe.

Tzeentch got his turn last year
Khorne or Slaanesh will get their turn next year