/wfg/ Warhammer Fantasy general

Burgle

>Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: pastebin.com/2EJLZq7a
WFRP: pastebin.com/NX6t6eYa
Novels: pastebin.com/bgy1rqd6

>We're looking for these novels for the archive:
pastebin.com/t5kdcfVm

>Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
pastebin.com/WQTJDtUV

>Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Warhammer Video Games
pastebin.com/396cm1Jp

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_guardian_lions
imgur.com/PVP6Ya0
imgur.com/tPtpG5O
i.imgur.com/PVP6Ya0.jpg
the-ninth-age.com/filebase/index.php?download/1454/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i really want daemons for Total War already. Fucking annoying it'll prob be another year

So this is the face of the dreaded Amerimutt...

Where does one go to discuss warhammer lewd these days now both the Veeky Forums and /d/ thread have been nixed?

/aco/ like the rest of the cringeworthy fucktards who still think "heresy!" is a cute and funny meme

Trash, where you belong.

I forgot that flying nurgle insect was a thing.

unironcally, I'm afraid

Or just make another one, moderation is so inconsistent losing one thread today doesn't mean identical one won't hold tomorrow.

Are the high elves feudal?

I don't think that's funny, I just like to write elf rape

Anyone have the rules for 3e WHFB? My friend will only play that for some reason. I would also need the chaos book. I posted this in the last thread, but it had reached the bump limit

>elf rape
We told you it's .

>I forgot that flying nurgle insect was a thing.
In january we're gonna get a Putrid Blightking version of them.

Holy shit, I'm genuinely surprised - it's not more Sigmarines!

It's more Chaos instead.

Hooo-ray.

It doesn't seem that way, despite all the focus on noble houses the high elves have, normal asur are full citizens. Considering there is some ancient greek influence it would make some sense.

The 3rd had no armbooks, what you need is Warhammer Armies for list building. You only need Realm of Chaos if you want to use Spawn.

This list won a tournament. How can it be countered?

Has anyone here tried playing a Legion of Chaos army from the Glottkin-book?
With the coming release of pic related I'm seriously considering adding some Beasts of Nurgle to my WoC-list. Reading through the rules for them it appears that they would be useful either as one-man units of chaff or thrown at the opponent's flanks in units of 4.

Ok, thats good to know, is there a PDF of it?

And they say herohammer is dead.

I found it in the mega, ignore me!

>4
>not 7

You disgrace the plague god.

No, not like Bretonnia. Nobles do a lot of things, but skilled non-nobles can ride high as well. I guess their population is low enough things have to be a little fluid.

by the looks of it, it seems to be running End Times 50% Lord allowance, which is as Herohammer as it gets

In consideration to the other releases we're getting that frankly looks pretty great, these guys are just a let down. I was starting to think that GW might have learnt that overdesign is not good design. I guess however that the scribe fella' could be used as a Lvl 1 Herald of Nurgle Wizard. The musician might actually look pretty good if you remove the mock-night goblin staff. I kinda want to use his dancing and bagpipe-blowing ass as the 'leader' of a unit of Forsaken of Nurgle.
The other two seems to be just ordinary, all ready availible, Plaguebearers.

How many points total is that?

Four in one unit and three out on their own. That's 420 points of Nurgley love.

Um. Using 8th edition, it comes out to 2133. A rather odd number.
Is it 6th or 7th?

They're actually either a democracy or an oligarchy- The Phoenix King is chosen by either the Asur people or the Asur nobles, can't remember which, and is sent to walk into the sacred flame at the shrine of Asuryan. This is how the first phoenix king was chosen, and how Malekith got set on fire for all eternity after he killed the phoenix king he was passed over for.
Because, you know, Asuryan ain't about that shit, and when the usurper steps into a divine flame of the god of flame. Well. Then he's just asking for it. Him and his evil mom.

Albion...has been confirmed from files found in-game...I...I don't know what to say...

You know, that says nothing about how the asur nobility treat their subjects. Just because the nobility votes their leader doesn't mean the society isn't feudal.

NOICE

No fucking way...if the Rooster will be anything like that awesome fanart one showed on reddit, then it will be awesome.

>no trolls
>no ensorcelled weapons
>no marks for non-chosen units
>no rank bonus in combat

the new edition is a disappointment

Its 8th. The magic items probably just aren't listed.

>Total Warhammer
>not fanfiction

choose one

its canon enough. So long as Age of Shitmar is around, this is the only material we'll ever get for the setting ever again.

It's better then anything GW has shat out in the last decade, AoS faggot.

Its awesome, but also annoying Albion gets in before Kislev.

I want my ice waifu god damn it

Wouldn't cannons do the trick?

>Being this in denial
It's fanfiction, pure fanfiction.

>Approved by GW
>OC units worked on closely with GW.
Keep telling yourself that Age of Sigmar faggot.

They're more like Early Modern Europe. There's a nobility that enjoys special privileges, but there's also a merchant class and middle class and even the peasants have rights

>being this addicted to sigmarine cock

I'm sorry you guys have your undies in a bunch, but it's fanfiction, I like WHFB, it's rad, but trying to pretend that the WHFB setting and story is going strong is just silly. WHFB died, it's dead, it's all age of Shitmar now.

Fuck off cunt.

>feeding the troll

>Albion
>Norsca

>no Kislev yet

BLYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

You can discuss it in here if you don't mind that one guy chimping out endlessly.

Or you can make a thread in /aco/, though you'll not see much actual Fantasy content.

Decent chance of them bein' one of the base factions in game three, since as of now it looks like chorfs, ogres, and daemons, none of which can be sold as a "Good guy" faction

>CA GIEB CATHAY

Why would they add a fourth "Bad guy" faction. That only makes the problem worse

>Constantly saving the brittle empire from a ravening horde of chaos mongols
>Bad Guy

Why did you bring up Kislev again?

sorry, fixed
>Constantly saving the empire from a DIFFERENT horde of ravening chaos mongols
>ruled by a literal star dragon
>fights chaos at all
>"BAD GUY"

The followers of chaos infight all the time

WHERE ARE AELVES
I WANT AELVES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GIVE ME AELVES
I GIVE YOU FIVE SECONDS TO GIVE ME AELVES
WHERE ARE THE AELVES
I WANT MY AELVES

The fuck do you want?

No demand for this faction, unlike Norsca and Albion. How many people do you know who are obsessed with Nordic and Celtic cultures? Aneed d how many people who know or want to know anything about Russia beyond "lol so poor and evil"?

Dude, WHFB is dead, it's not trolling, WHFB is oldhammer tier now, and there's nothing wrong with that.

fuck the miniatures, i wanna rp. Age of Shitmar can fucking eat me

It's migrated to digital format, it aint fucking dead.

cathay soon

meh. These days on Veeky Forums the only more active games than WHFB are 40k, age of sigmar, D&D, and X-Wing). Not bad for a discontinued game desu

>No demand for this faction
There's so much demand its become a meme on the TW social media account.

These "dogs" are lions...

They're still called temple dogs tho.

Some Cathay units that trigger people (samurai-looking bannermen, ki-rin, temple dogs, crow-men, etc) are actually some of the rare few CONFIRMED stuff catahay has

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_guardian_lions
>Chinese guardian lions or Imperial guardian lions, often miscalled "Foo Dogs" in the West,

Only problem for me is how T:WW's new things can't really have a place in the RPG and tabletop - obviously, sure, but you'll never see a Foot Squire in WHRP without someone doing some home brew.

>we're getting that frankly looks pretty great, these guys are just a let down.
You have to go back, WoW-kid.

>posting AOS teaser image as OP pic for your dead game

>meanwhile AoS general using WHFB picture

>In january we're gonna get

why are you pretending that WHFB is getting releases? its sad.

>geneeal degenerated so much that let GW making new threads
Guess it's time to move in /twg/

>all these discussions about the computer game

migrate to where discussions should be taking place.

you first

Nice try AoS-shill.

>Warhammer Fantasy GENERAL
>Not Warhammer Fantasy BATTLES
We can talk what we want to talk about faggot.

>strong independent woman of color on the cover of the 9th Age WoC armybook

lmao my fucking ass off

Sorry /v/tards, but only GW can write official fluff. Video games will never be canon. Anything that's not in Albion's Warmaster list doesn't actually exist in Warhammer.

I just wish you people would talk about the fucking tabletop game.

alright so I managed to get another spirit host painted up and assembled today

things I learned

1.don't fucking glue the spirit host bodies wrong or when you go to put on the last 'face' you gonna cry then spend 40 minutes trying to seperate the glue without breaking thin plastics.

2.High humidity makes glue fountain outwards.

anyway here is the new guy
imgur.com/PVP6Ya0
imgur.com/tPtpG5O
and pic in post is him next to yesterdays guy, but with silly lighting.

Basing and adding cool little bits of course come once all 3 are done.

currently running an RP campaign, and it somehow evolved that none of the PCs actually knew what halflings were. So, of course, I put like 5 in the next session because these guys are really good at RPing idiots

was hoping those images would embed, what a curse

here is the new guy in pic

i.imgur.com/PVP6Ya0.jpg

Kislev when?

You seem pretty triggered imo

Got Linky?

When hell freezes over.

Say it to faggot who made this thread

I like em. Good Job user.

Was anyone else disappointing when they Dreadfleet turned out to only be a one off? It would have been nice if they turned it into a game with navies for the factions.

the-ninth-age.com/filebase/index.php?download/1454/

It sold so poorly that boxes were recalled and destroyed.