Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

New Nurgle Daemons Artwork Edition

>Warhammer Community
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/26/the-second-day-of-nurgle-great-unclean-onegw-homepage-post-3/

>Daily Painting Video
youtube.com/watch?v=MPMqzuvTpPI

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

DA CODEX:
mega.nz/#!Ald3GbDI!gE1W1yRfDZauVwh6xwmAIP4v16f3BdLb7TI6qcGj1nE

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer Updated for Tyranids? Math-user requests vetting
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCUNJhPCuoQ
youtu.be/6CZP15MgYXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for nothing

Sons of the Hydra scan when?

First for waifu

Would it be haram to give my cultists chainswords since they have the same stats as brutal assault weapons

Post Defilers.

Creepy stalking no?

c-...c-cusTOADS!

Louise?

Is this the meaning of CAAC?

No

Anyone bought the Sons Of The Hydra Book and down to share?

I was gonna kit bash some alpha legion and could use the inspiration.

Sons of the Hydra upload W H E N?

Casual At All Cost.
Basically cancer. Idiots that bitch and moan because people do not have fun the way they think they should have fun.

WAAC try to cheat and abuse the rules for their benefit sucking the fun of the game.
While CAAC will have long face all game, almost with tears in their eyes because you are not playing the game as they think you should play.

>you didn’t charge your assassin into my line of 100 flamers!
>fucking waacfag! It would be fluffy to have your Vindicare charge into my flamers!

No. If it looks stabby or choppy, you can pass it as brutal assault weapon.

Then what is BAAC, DAAC, FAAC, and GAAC?

Fuck off begfags. Every time you beg I'm delaying the upload by an hour

My crew does what I like to call "Tryhard Casual". We play to win and build our lists to be solid, but we're ultimately there to have fun and a good time.

How many Infantry models is too many Infantry models? Current Admech 2.5k list may or may not include 60 Electropriests and 25 Skitarii plus a seasoning of everything else, which might possibly be too much lightning.

EEEG
HalBreds
Layz Cannons

this is my favourite way to play

Are there any pdfs of Chapter Approved that aren't just half a page from a random errata?

>loves airsoft
>loves lovecraft
>collects tzeentch
Has there ever been a bigger /ourgirl/?

The infuriating thing is that they'll pronounce it "ass-tart-ees" and "cus-toads" and not see the inconsistency.

That's butthurt faggots false flagging because they think CAAC/WAAC are new memes.

Not one of the aforementioned beg fags, but when was it wrong to ask TG for new novella?

Wow, you're being such a SAAC right now.

That's just some newfag trying to fit in. Ignore him. Real elegan/tg/entlemen share books freely.

i pronounce it in latin way, am i good goy

>spending $600 on buying the same shitty minis

god this general is full of massive autismos

you people disgust me sometimes

And there we have a retarded FAAG proving my point.

>tfw French
>tfw everyone mispronounces English words

My biggest gripe is how tons of people pronounce "blood" with the same "oo" sound as "room", or "sword" with an audible "w", like "word" but with an "s" in front of it.

you have a TON of electro-priests, but at that points level, it seems fine. AdMech need lots of dudes to make up for the fact that none of them have driver's licenses. Skitarii are, by my reckoning, also some of the best troops choices in 40k right now.

How are hellblasters for salamanders? Are they heavy one's ever worth taking?

>tfw there's a new guy at the store who manages to be WAAC and CAAC at the same time since he only wants to play "Single Detachment Open Play" games but always brings Magnus.
>Also if he loses he never ever stops bitching about it
>tfw we also have the same first name

It will be uploaded in time without constant begging

Who could be behind this post

Fucking newfags, ruining the brotherhood.

you ain't seen shit brother
>tfw hear Druchii pronounced as droo-chee-ee
>tfw hear Guilliman pronounced as jee-lee-mon
>tfw hear Tzeentch pronounced as t-zee-en-t-ch

I've got basically 1 of each primaris realease box. I want to make a small second army to play against my brother with my necrons. I've got 2.5k of crons and want to maybe paint at least 1-1.5k of my chadmarines for small games.
Was going to paint them as Hawk Lords but I doubt I'll ever field Girlyman so was thinking Raven Guard might be better.
What should I field for a fluffy RG primaris list? Obviously I'll need some Inceptors, intercessors and maybe Reivers. Should I bother with any vehicles/Hellblasters/aggressors/chaplain/apothecary or are they too unstealthy. Also thought it'd be cool to convert a spare inceptor with lightning claws for Shrike

Three units of 20 or four of 15 isn't much crazier than somebody like Guard, Orks, or Nids might be at that same point value, so I wouldn't feel concerned.
What WOULD concern me is if I had spent too many points on those, thusly neglecting my Dunecrawlers/Kastelans/Kataphrons. That would be a problem for my potential success rate, for sure.

>>tfw hear Guilliman pronounced as jee-lee-mon

youtube.com/watch?v=jCUNJhPCuoQ

Are most space marine heavy support choices garbage?

in all fairness, English is a goddamned mess of a language when it comes to learning how to read and write. The writing system/alphabet can be downright unhelpful, and dead wrong at the worst.

French doesn't even have most of our vowels, which is why y'all often pronounce the word 'sit' like 'seat'.

Mais j'adore les français. Tu as quelle armée?

>it never seizes to surprise me.

top tier bait

No. Why would you think that

I never see anything besides devastators hellblasters and predators

That's it. Time to commit sudoku.

Hon hon hon

Those are just the most basic choices that fit well in any list. Only vindicators and thunderfire cannons are outright shit

If any of you guys remember the regular marine comic or those space hulk and draigo animations someone mailed the creators an entire army of marines
youtu.be/6CZP15MgYXg
8:10 if anyone is interested

Not him

I've never seen a land raider do. well though, and especially not well enough to recouperate its 300ish points cost. A lot of those people are just bringing them as mongo troop transports, but I feel like they should do more than that in an army. Any tips on running them well?

They're decent objective grabbers with the Dangle's retreat and shoot strat.

They do look a bit derpy, I agree, but the idea of half-naked muscly tech-zealot not!Protestant/Catholics punching out satanic demigods and blasting them with sith lightning is metal as fuck. This is what conversions are for, although sadly the few dozen copies tops of the original Rogue Trader electropriest character are lost to the mists of time or I'd buy one and cast the rest from greenstuff or something.

That Ranger looks surprisingly good in a fish-bowl helmet. Reminds me of the Fallout Trauma Harnesses and Ghost People with their bullshit regenerative abilities from Dead Money, they scared the hell out of me. Maybe those are what Biologis Skitarii are like to fight, except with more careful movement and actual rifles. Skitarii have never really been under "pretty good" apart from that short pre-Codex time when they were worse Scions in every way.

2.5k list is a Brigade and has 2 Neutronagers, 3 Plasmaphrons and 2 Dakkastelans in, although I didn't have room for a Datasmith so I'll have to try to deploy or Stygies in my Kastelans as late as possible and thus spend 1 or 2 CP positioning them and burning in Protector Protocol. In total deployment will cost me around half my CP if I want insurance on everything, which is why I'm stretching things to a Brigade.
I'd like another couple of neutronagers, considering cutting out the Kastelans and 5 of the Corpuscarii to fit them in or downgrading the Plasmaphrons to a 2-plasma Vanguard squad with an Omnispex to get a third Neutronager as a midpoint.

Shurriken catapults or scatter lasers for jetbikes?

Might run a saim Hain detachment but primarily alatoic.

>love the Crusader
>play Deathwatch
>tfw I'll never be able to field it without gimping myself even further

>that fucking pen and ink beatdown on the note

They laughed but it was accurate as fuck.

I'm running a LR Crusader with my smurfs and it can shred a ton of shit each turn. Most people seem to run them as anti-vehicle which is really not the most cost-effective way to use them

Lumpy is sassy as fuck, but the new nurgler has a plague knife. This is a tough match up. I would bet on the guy with a knife but it is going to be close.

Lumpy does have that protective armor essentially negating the sword.

Do Crusaders cost more for Deathwatch?

Just returned a GSC battleforce for the following:

Death masque (25% off)
Star weaver

And then I bought
Shadowseer
Solitaire
Skyweavers

Have I made a terrible mistake?

Nurgling deathmatch vidya WHEN?

That's actually really cool.

Oh God user.

Might as well make em scatters if they're Saim Hann.

Wait people play well thought out lists that don't come from a tournament top ten list?

I feel like that's how most people at my local shop play. It's nice.

The skyweavers were 15% off and I’ll sell the deathwatch stuff

Blaster pistol or parasite’s kiss on an archon?

No but everything else is horribly overcosted (19p for a bolterboy)

This - that helmet probably covers 50% of his body so that's a minimum of a 3+ armour save.

Parasite

Parasites kiss. Cheaper. The blast pistol range is shit. I suppose it really depends on if you are vehicle hunting or not.

Counter arguement though is if your Archon is taking wounds and lost his shadow field he's as good as dead already

Blewd Angels

I should also note, I already have dark eldar kabals, so I’m hoping my harlies compliment their range with their crazy cqc

The helmet can also be used as a weapon with powerful headbutt attack. Truly an unpredictable match up.

And if I don't, just run shurriken?

I run him with 4 sslyth in a venom

any ork players here?

what kind armies you runnin?

A free 2 shot 2ap 2dmg pistol is fucking great, regardless of the healing mechanic.

That's not bad but, GSC even being in a weird place have the ability to completely wreck. If you put 20 stealers in someone's lines t1. The only problem is they are kind of a one trick pony currently that need guard or nid back up.

Those are cannon:

Some of them were infected during Baal. Now they're part of a Genestealer blewd.

>trading shit for more shit to compliment shit

Larp bro does have the large horn scale for zoning.

But lumpy came prepared with parrying horns

ORKY WUNS YA GROT

>weaponized autism
>iron warriors pattern

kek

I just find I’m a lot more passionate talking about the harlequins than GSC. Don’t get me wrong, I like GSC, but I’ve been on the fence about this for a few days now.

All this talk about French just reminded me - any Canadafags know if there are there any good LGSs in Ontario? I'm moving up to the border in a few months and the tabletop scene on the NY side that far up is basically nonexistent.

>There's that pic of her in Warhammer World
>tfw you're closer to her than almost everyone on /40kg/

Sorry, I’m Alberta

>Loves a racist

Eh.
What are you going to use em for? At that point it depends on how much range you think they will need. If not a ton, twins. If more, cannon.

There was a kid years ago at the Games Workshop in Aylesbury that pronounced the first syllable of 'Tyrannid' the same as you would for the first in 'Tyrant'. Really rambled my jambles. That must have been back in 2014 or so. I hope that kid's doing well now.

>not being racist
lmao

Alot of dakka dakka

I was just reading Down Amongst the dead Men, and fell upon this line :

>[The Genestealer] was trying to impregnate the young trooper with an embryonic organism, one that would rewrite his genetic code and corrupt his mind. Any offspring he sired, then, would be the genestealer’s offspring, mutant monsters like itself.

Are Genestealers trying to cuck the entire galaxy ? Are they the ultimate Chads of the 40k universe ?

It is pretty fucking bad. Just GW shops for now with couple LGS closing, but a new one may be opening soon so there is hope. For now just go to local GW.

Try Ottawa, there's a GW in bayshore

otherwise, if you're moving up closer to quebec, you can try the LGSs in gatineau but it'll be in french obviously

new ork player.
planning on building an armoured krumpany.

Thanks, guys. Looks like the closest one's gonna be in Montreal, and going by their store finder there's a lot more non-GW stores near it too. Not too bad, but I haven't crossed the border since I was a teenager so I'll probably need to get a passport now.