What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PbubaeuIsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Op a faggot.

/thread

5e is more like Project M

I prefer the James Bond comparison.

OD&D is Sean: Rough around the edges, creative.
AD&D is Roger: Over the top but a refinement of the previous one.
D&D 3.x is Pierce: All about gadgets
D&D 4E is Daniel: Brute, broke some conventions, different and more action focused.
D&D 5E is Idris Elba.

Lazenby is Combat & Tactics, Skill & Powers

Can’t be. 5e isn’t dead.

5E is a nigger?

>racism in anno domini 2017

;_;

I think you're legitimately stupid.

>Mentioning Lazenby yet forgetting Dalton, especially since Dalton is in the fucking pic

I don't get TG. Like six months ago half of it was about cucks and muslims ruining society and how hitler was okay and now someone gets called out in literally the following post for level 1 uncomplicated racism.

Veeky Forums really needs to figure out whether or not it wants to be a scummy garbage pile or not, I'm getting whiplash here. Did the mods just start mass banning people or something? Does Veeky Forums even have mods?

>Veeky Forums is one person
Hitler was a pretty cool guy in my book.
sage for off topic shitpost

This topic is dumb and ur a garbage

Smash4 is clearly the best game wit the best graphics, most content, and tightest balance

Mellee is so broken and fast that it works well as a competitive game if you're ok with like 3 viable characters and bad graphics and you have an endless well of nostalgia. Enough aging men with aspergers exist to keep it afloat.

Original is an n64 game with huge slowdown issues but unlike ADND it was actually good for its era.

Brawl was one dudes attempt to kill the esports scene because he didn't like it. It had way more content, better character balance, and better visuals but was too slow and random to work competitively and that's all anyone actually cares about.

youtube.com/watch?v=_PbubaeuIsw

>six months ago
I wonder what time of year, season, it was.

Fuck you man, why can't we enjoy Veeky Forums together without worrying whether you're dealing with Aryan chads or soyboys or turkroaches or women or whatever?

I guarantee somewhere else there's a board of similar content that specifically caters to whatever political affiliation you wish and enforces it. Leave Veeky Forums alone. There's only one opinion you need to enjoy this board, and that opinion is
Questfags are cancer

>Fuck you man, why can't we enjoy Veeky Forums together without worrying whether you're dealing with Aryan chads or soyboys or turkroaches or women or whatever?

No we can't, post 6 was already talking about niggers. Gotta burn this place clean.

>I guarantee somewhere else there's a board of similar content that specifically caters to whatever political affiliation you wish and enforces it. Leave Veeky Forums alone. There's only one opinion you need to enjoy this board, and that opinion is
Questfags are cancer

I want my place to be cancer free

It's not your place. It's our fucking place. Whoever we are (including you), you're sharing with us.

I'd rather we structurally tell those people to fuck off by banning them and reintroduce consequences to society for being a piece of shit

>the board is monolithic
Nah man, our Nazis and racists are just lazier/quieter/busier than on other boards.

Fuck off. This is Veeky Forums not reddit.

A thousand times this. I don't give a shit if you're a nigger or a nazi, I just want to /editionwars/

melee is for autists who can't let go of the past and keep trying to change future iterations to be like their favourite meme game instead of just playing it.
I wonder what this image is trying to say about 3.5 and the people that play it

shit when did I click on r/tabletop

>literally wanting to make a safespace hugbox where no-no thoughts are not allowed
wew

So exactly how much does it change by edition and what is the draw of the older editions. I know 5E is more simple/casual/beginner friendly or whatever, but that's the extent of my knowledge.

t. newfag

Significantly different, even just between single iterations. The older editions still draw players because they're essentially entirely different games.
The only thing really tying DnD editions together in any sense is the 'theme' and presumably some authors, though I don't actually know and wouldn't be surprised if the teams behind different editions changed drastically

This man is 90% right except
Bring back quests.

tumblr.com
Go the fuck back there and never return. You are objectively wrong in every sense.

The writing teams for each edition is pretty much completely different. I think the only editions that had remotely similar writing staff were the original AD&D (ostensibly: 1e) and 2e.

Hold on, i don't know about the rest, but 5e is the one where the game has been massively dumbed down with all elements of system mastery removed in favor of random shit and "story"

so shouldn't that be Brawl?

Next you're going to whine about the homophobic use of the -fag suffix.

I think the odd quest wasn't bad, but sadly the vast majority were/are shit so I have to agree with your statement. Other than that, you keep shinning on you crazy diamond.

I think I never liked any of them.

Would rather play Rival Schools, Virtual On, or KoF. Maybe fire up One Must Fall if I'm feeling nostalgic.

No, 4e is right. Every single class in 4e gets "powers" which are basically just SLAs, and the casters get what is basically one choice out of, say, 3 powers for each and every level. Wizards don't even get real spellbooks, they just get to choose an extra power at each level. This doesn't actually change the amount of powers they get to use in a single day, though.

That still leaves a choice at every level

5e has a severe problem with leaving some classes, most notably barbarians, with just one or two significant build choices from 1 to 20

It's true for organized play (where any other than ATTACK UNTIL DEAD is nerfed because hurrdurr your powergaming or literally banned).

it still hurts

>which are basically just SLAs

I mean... everything you activate is "basically just an SLA".

Seems more like pathfinder

That's just the seasonal /pol/ migration.

no, project M isn't just a paintjob

fpbp

>4e is the one that gets shit on the most but it's also the best one
>3.5 is the overrated one that has a legion of smelly fanboy cultists
>5e is the middle ground that left most people happy
Seems about right.

He's objectively wrong about...?

I am black

I just want to enjoy my favorite hobby without people calling me a nigger

Is that so hard

Leddit spacing

>Brawl
>the best
Come on now, I liked Brawl and 4e but Sm4sh is miles better than Brawl.

>No we can't, post 6 was already talking about niggers. Gotta burn this place clean.
That's pretty intolerant of you.

Found the 'tist