bloodbowl.com/
thenaf.net/
fumbbl.com/
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition books, including the Deathzones supplements: mega.nz/#F!uw4XiYxK!tboZyS7RM-rrPJ93nSAmSg

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums Monkey League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

nurgle are literally the worst non stunty team at 1ktv. you just have to suffer until you get a full roster with levels. the payoff is they become the best bash team at high tv

What kind of players even want to take +AV?

Expensive ones or ones who have earned a lot of skills who are AV7 or 8? Most of the ones that come to mind also have Dodge and/or AG4 and thus can just run away or hide from being hit most of the time.

Durable players that are already good at taking hits don't see as much improvement from it, and av8 players that are more expendable would just be bloating.

How have we been? Haven't touched this general in almost a year, anything cool happen?

>What kind of players even want to take +AV?
nobody, it's wasted TV

gw elves came out, gw card sleeves came out

in 2018 they said 4 plastic teams

Went to a watch a mate who won the local finals with a Skaven team.

He had no idea that we were going to come dressed a Skaven cheerleaders.

what did you dress as? how fucking horrifying was it

That sounds kinda sweet. Its nice that you were there to support him, even in an in-character manner.

The Almanac is out and new teams with DZ S 1 and 2 out. Also seems like there has been confusion with houw BB2016 inducements work so they are going to add that into an FAQ.

Final view of the final turn of the second half in a match between my Goblins against my friends Lizardmen at a 1000 TV match. Hadn't played each other in over a year so was nice to make a return back.

Ended 0-0 with both our teams having taken some damage.

First half both of us flobbed a GFI for a touchdown and second half the potential winning TD on a 4++ failed.

Fun as all hell though and Ripper was solid throughout the game.

A little update on my goblin and elven union teams

Not sure if it was just the lighting on your last pic, but the purple on the goblin/troll looks a lot better than before, almost looked red in that one.

Been noticing people talk about wasted tv and tv bloat lately.

Should I be shooting for a certain TV for my team from the start and then when I hit it, try to maintain that past full development?

That looks sick. Great work. The female elf looks angry as hell.

Entirely depends what team and if its a matchmaking league or not.

In the fluff, could Vampires not get over their bloodlust by packing up on a ton of blood just before the match?

Ya know how you get thirsty during serious protracted work outs?

It's the same thing. Don't drink a ton of water before working out. You need a constant influx days prior. You'll feel better and recover faster.

Stay Hydrated.

Would a better comparison be the withdrawal symptoms of a drug addict?

depends what team. certain teams like dwarf and orc do not want to go up above 1600 ish tv because at that range is where claw chaos becomes the most dangerous.

If you're playing Blood Bowl competitively for whatever insane reason, then yes, you should avoid getting useless skills and routinely fire players with "too much" SPP. When playing Blood Bowl with friends, especially in an open league, it's pretty WAAC behaveour to try and trim bloat from the team too much.

Not him but really as far as WAAC go, BB is pretty limited in that space. Optimal skill building is just fair sense.

I've got a plan right now to make about 36 models (16 Regular, 14 Stunty, 6 BGs) for a "Counts-As Anything" sort of team, so I can use them as anything from Goblins to Pro Elves.
Got a pack of Sylvaneth Dryads for Christmas despite not playing Fantasy, so that kind of decided the theme I'm gonna be rolling with for the team, I guess. Plantpeople.

My question is, if I'm gonna do this, I need ideas for how to make the Stunties and Bug Guys, so how do /bbg/?

Stunties are small and lean so something akin to goblin sized could work. Big guys are generally troll or ogre/pgryn sized. Im not sure on the dryads scale but I think the elf theme would compliment them more.

>using newspeak
Wood elf kits often come with a several different sprites. Maybe you could buy a lot of them from a bitz site? Otherwise, look for third-party plant, bug or sprite models.

For the big guys, try to get your hands on the old wood elf treekin boxes. They came in sets of three, so two boxes gets you everything you need.

Dumb question.

I bought an orc vs human starter set. I want to play orcs.

Can I use some of the lineman as blitzers instead? Does it matter other than blackorcs and throwers what models I use for what position as long as I label or mark them as such?

>does my model matter?
No.

But I bought the starter set and an additional box set of orcs, a troll, and a box of goblins. I have almost an entire orc club.

You're fine so long as you make the other stand-in positionals distinct enough with your opponent by way of colour scheme or just leaving a little rubber loop or token around them.

Rolled 1 (1d6)

GFI

Every Fucking Time

Rolled 5, 2 = 7 (2d6)

Hope you have good AV

yeah i mean if you want to play the game wrong then just bloat the fuck out of your team and never have a competitive team again