Stat me, Veeky Forums

Stat me, Veeky Forums

not holy enough/10

gotta slam jam with my faerie paladin lord bro

Lvl 0 Edgelord

Oberon sucks. Even his "rework" didn't do anything to fix his problems.

Hexblade

Oberon is fun though and he has sweet antlers.
I'm a nidus main tho

2lato!
LMAO2LATO!

Except it is activated the moment you press the button, not the moment you complete the animation. So it is irrelevant.

>So it is irrelevant.
>level 105 enemy
>irrelevant

So what? The moment you activate it you are invulnerable for some time and absorbs all the damage you take. Apply your picture to yourself, retarded newfag.
And yeah, 105 is still irrelevant. Bite it.

>retarded newfag.
>doesn't know history of said comic
I seriously hope you dont think all mechanics in game are as they where originally implemented.

notMesa/10

>read shitty comic instead of grinding shit
>implying knowing the memes made by the actually retarded community which made Gara and Mag being nerfed to oblivion is something actually worth speaking of
>calling someone a fucking faggot
I seriously hope you are just pretending to be a retarded newfag. Otherwise do use lato for suicide. Or rather Seer, so Hek can grab you to his hellish pit of a pool.

>has no sense for comedy
>has no appreciation of history
>he still has stuff to grind
>pretends other people are new
back to destiny with you

>haha 105 lvl can oneshot old rhino! haha what a joke!
Much comedy wow!
>has no appreciation of history
Of community-made memes? The Great "THANKS DE" community? Haha oh wow!
>he still has stuff to grind
As long as there is something grindable you grind it. That is the way of Tenno. If you think otherwise you are a retarded newfag. Which is confirmed by now.
>pretends other people are new
Hek is taking you to his pool of sorrows now. RIP.

Considering how much you think throwing newfag around is an insult, I bet you weren't even around for Gravidus or remember when trinity was literally god

>Gravidus is old
Oh boyo there we go.

post your excal prime then you joyless fuckwit

Spot the retard.
Rework didnt maybe do what i hoped, but he certainly isnt shit now.

>being this stupid

>this entire thread
back to your containment board

What system?
I can do dnd 5e in a little bit

is this ingame Excal or Lore excal?
because IIRC lore warframes are basically demigods

Even going just by in game you have a solo frame regularly slaughtering their way through ships of 100+ dudes without breaking a sweat. I'd say that still counts as Demigod.

The basic thing for making an excalibur in 5th edition would be giving it high movement+jumps+climb speed, THP that regenerates after a turn of not taking any damage, dex based AC, and getting it's powers done
I guess the main question is then, is it a maxed out excal or low level one, because a Rank 1 excal is going to die really easily because shit HP/THP one power

I feel like this game is fetish fuel with only the player models being the fetish part.

I didn't say he was shit. He sucked before and he sucks now; that hasn't changed. That doesn't mean he's the worst, though — far from it.

Eh, what kind of noobie doesn't have an Excal Prime? You I know I'm an ass for saying it, no I'm not serious about it.

I feel like Mutants and Masterminds would probably be one of the few systems off the top of my head that'd work for statting Warframes, though from what I remember I don't think the system has a good way to deal with hordes of chaff like you do in the game. I'm sure it's also possible in GURPS, but I'd need a GURPSfag for confirmation.

Some of the frames have a nice bodyshape to them, but overall it's a pretty sexless setting.

Night-Caste Solar Exalt
Favored Abilities: Archery, Melee, Thrown, Performance, Presence

On a side-note, I've been trying to come up with story ideas for a Warframe campaign. I need more ground-level plots and factions, though Plains of Eidolon isn't a bad start.

>though from what I remember I don't think the system has a good way to deal with hordes of chaff like you do in the game.
For 2 levels of an advantage, you get the ability to make a movement, and another attack, every time you kill a mook, and you can chain this as many times as you like, assuming you keep nuking mooks successfully. It's super fucking easy to do that in M&M.

>I need more ground-level plots and factions, though Plains of Eidolon isn't a bad start.
Story in Warframe was a mistake

>nidus main
I love that flood boi

Who else /Titania/ here?

>no Limbo

you all suck, that is all.

Limbo very fine

I picked up Limbo recently, and he's quickly become one of my favorites.

Loki is still easy mode master race. He can pretty much carry you through more than 99% of the game, solo. Sucks for new players that they removed him as a starter 'frame, but he's fairly easy to get if you can get someone to taxi you to the mission where he drops.

Sah dude.

Mesa, Titania, and Ivara easily my 3 favorite frames.

is this game worth trying if Ive wanted to get into a game like Destiny but never bothered to.

Do i need to make mico-transactions to get anywhere

You can get jewbucks via trading by grinding things people want. And then spend them on slots first

It's very much worth it. Been playing the game for six years, myself: Grand Master and whatnot. A lot of Destiny players always say how they wish their game was more like Warframe in a lot of ways.

Micro-transactions are nominal to nonexistent, depending on your patience. I've put hundreds of dollars into the game, myself, but you can easily get by without paying a cent. What micro-transactions mostly get you is more weapon and warframe slots, and lets you buy cosmetic stuff like armour, cloaks, and colour palettes in order to make your character look "cooler / better". Platinum (the premium currency most of these things are bought with) can be gotten through the trading system if you're industrious enough.

Hell to the yes. Somehow I'm always charging at things firing 300% Power Strength pistols constantly while taking the least damage because I come with free decoys and -50% enemy accuracy, it's great. 'Course if you take a glancing hit twice you die, but that's not unique to Titania.

I did only manage to get one Argon Scope and no Maiming Strike out of the recent Acolyte event, though. Been too busy to farm. No big deal,, apparently MS is being nerfed anyway.

I'd go Titania, Volt Mesa, Ivara.

I might pick up one of the bundles on sale and try it out. Gimme some tips to not embarrass myself while I install.

My main 3 right now are Valkyr, Titania, and Limbo, though I've sunk a bunch of playtime into Volt and Frost.

Don't play it. I've been playing since 2013 (start of open beta) and threw 50 bucks at it for shiny excal. It's a really pointless game in a lot of respects. There's nothing to do besides grind to grind to grind. There's no real payoff. The gameplay is fine. You don't need to pay anything, but extra slots for weapons and Warframes besides the paltry amount you start with cost extra plat, which you can trade for with rare mods and stuff.

>propping up DE

I'd start with Excalibur. The staff is the better of the two melee weapons you get to choose. Spend the 50 platinum they give you on Warframe and weapon slots. You can farm many of the early warframes from bosses, so definitely do that instead of buying them. Rhino is a great frame to try and get first and will carry you through to the end of the StarChart. Join a clan with completed research as soon as you are able, this will get you access to like 5 warframes for next to nothing as well as a plethora of weapons.

Nezha, Mesa, and Wukong for me. I actually started playing because a Wukong build video just showed up in my recommendations on YouTube and I'll give pretty much any game with him in it a try.

Wukong is only justifiable for Kuva Floods and damage enhanced Sortie Survival. Otherwise he's just so boring.

Definitely try the game first before putting any money down, for one. But yeah, in the tutorial, you'll be given the option of which warframe and weapons to start with: start with Excalibur (the guy in OP's image). Mag is a literal trap choice (she's one of the worst 'frames in the entire game and is pretty much just a meme of how much she sucks at this point) and Volt is only good once you have the necessary mods, which could take a good long while to get.

For your weapons, I suggest you choose the Skana for your melee, the MK1-Kunai for your sidearm, and the MK1-Braton for your primary. You can choose a bow for your primary, which are fairly powerful and can be pretty fun, but as you can probably imagine, they're rather inefficient. Plus, you'll be moving on from your starter weapons fairly quickly, anyhow.

With that in mind: don't sell any of your weapons (or 'frames) until you've maxed them out, which is rank 30. Your account gains XP / mastery by levelling things up for the first time: a high account / mastery level allows you to use better weapons and gives you a plethora of other bonuses as you level-up.

And yes, the game is pretty much a grindfest, but that's what people love about it, for the most part.

Yes he is definitely boring to play, but I only use him when I need a tank better than Nezha or even Mesa, or just when I haven't played as him in a while. I just like The Monkey King, really. If he wasn't based on him I probably wouldn't play him. But I do like being immortal while being able to use whatever weapons I want, unlike Valkyr.

Agreed, except the Skana is like objectively worse than the Bo.

I know this is Veeky Forums but trust me, this game is shit user. I thought it might get better 1300 hours ago but hoo boy did the dev ever turn that around. It's always more of the same from start to however long you go and DE just keeps making it worse over time. If you do play it, don't you ever fucking spend a single cent on it. Besides everyone that made it deserving as little profit as possible, everything in the game can be obtained for free.

RIP coptering you will always be missed

I'm gonna be honest, ivara's idle animations with sniper rifles and akimbo secondaries make me hard

Noble or Agile?

Noble. Is sexier on every frame I played

Who the fuck uses Agile idles?

I just find the Skana is easier to use for new players, plus Excalibur deals bonus damage and has an attack speed bonus with swords.

It's true that Excal does have the bonuses with single swords, but honestly I don't think it makes the Skana usable. The Bo hits more enemies at a time and has impact, which should make it easier for a new player since enemies will be staggered and more will be damaged.

You tell me

Genji/10

You can wield one-handed secondary and melee at the same time now

Oh shit. Yeah I totally forgot about that honestly. I've actually never used it, but yeah that could help out immensely.

Only Glaives, I think.

Zakti+Glaive Prime is monstrous in terms of damage. Overkill on anything.

>Zakti
10o fodder trash

The Zakti is great, retard.

Ok, if it's only glaives currently and you can't use the Skana+Lato, or Lex I forget the secondary pistol option, then I definitely still think the Bo is the superior choice.

>Delayed explosion
>Massive recoil
>3 round mag
Sonicor, Angstrum and Kulstar are all better. Hell, explosive Hikou is better

>tfw I made the horrible mistake of deciding to max out every Grineer weapon in the game solo and rarely go back to them once they hit level 30 because there's always more to upgrade
This brick wall will surely shatter before my skull does.

The Sonicor is nearly god tier. I love that weapon, especially when I was first starting out. Same with the Kulstar.

The only comparable weapon is the Pox, really. Innate gas and high status are really strong. Sonicor has status but they clipped the shit out of it with the blast "fix." Kulstar is cool, but the Angstrum is awful since the charge doesn't use multishot. CE Hikou is only usable below level 30 enemies.

KOHM
O
H
M

>Innate gas and high status are really strong
>Innate gas
>strong
Pardon?

Gas is great damage, especially when used in conjunction with CO weapons (since it adds two procs). Having status over range (that can be boosted with Fulmination) is stupid strong, especially since you can go Gas/Corrosive or Gas/Viral The Zakti also staggers on the explosion and leaves enemies open to finishers, which is seriously fucking strong. The Pox is maybe better, but the Zakti is definitely good.

>Gas is great damage
It's objectively worse toxic

>Not doing it on limbo
2+4 is literally The World

That pic is old and not mine

You're absolutely retarded. It's 2 procs (important for Condition Overload, as I said), if it's innate on a weapon you can't get rid of it like toxin which is also good, and most importantly it's AoE. Catching multiple enemies in the Zakti's explosion lets you proc each with gas, and then each enemy within 3 meters of any procced enemy also catches a poison cloud. Gas is really powerful on melee because of its interactions with stealth (toned down, but still powerful) and hitting multiple enemies and chaining procs. Also Gas on the Kohm is stupidly strong against anything unarmored.

Try using min duration max range Limbo some time. It's pretty funny and is great CC. You use your 3 and cause explosive banishes that also cause heavy knockdown and continue to spread.

Gas proc scales only with toxic. Toxic proc scales with weapon damage and toxic. Meme overload is irrelevant. Unless you're running a Synoid/Ferrox or Vauban, the AoE effect of gas is negligable at best