Is it really that easy to make money in crypto using this strategy?

> invest some money into a coin with potential
> hold it for x months
> sell when satisfied with the profit
> repeat but with the profit u made

Sounds like an awful strategy, chase moons lol

whatever just give sauce

is right so you have to choose good coins with organic potential

No

that's what a meant by coins with potential... like $ICX, $VEN, etc.

decide how much time and energy you are willing to put in..what is your strategy...ya dig

Eventually, you'll pick one you think has potential, but you'll be wrong.
Then you'll eat it and be back to zero.

Sauce?

What is diversification?

I see you're pretty new and didn't live through the bleedening.

caroline burt

Cx

No, im holding xlm and ada, so, comfy as fuck.

caroline buuuuRRRAAAAPPP

As long as you hold you're good, the problem is the urge to keep shifting your cryptos around chasing the green candles and before you know it you lost 25% of your portfolio.

The girl in the pics name is 'Enza Denino'

>the bleedening

Who cares?! Just hodl, that's it!

Most of the the coins are still nearly 2 or 3 times under their sat value before they started bleeding like mad.

If I "hodled" i'd lost more money that I dare to think.

faggot,

who is this CMAN DMAN

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

What about taxes? You must pay evertime, no? At least in Germany you need to hold 1 year to get out for free.

emilyispro thank me later

>too much of a brainlet to use Monero

They don't get you because of whatever coin you used, they get you when they see a $100k transfer coming into your bank account without an explanation of where it came from.

this

>too much of a brainlet to just use a homesafe and just hold cash

And where would you get hundreds of thousands of cash from? Some guy from localbitcoins will give it to me in a Starbucks? What will I do with all this cash? Not being able to invest it anywhere and losing 2% a year to inflation? Do my grocery shopping with it for the next thousand years? Buy a really cheap used car?
Maybe at that point it's better to just give in and give the government it's 20% and then make it back through new investments, shouldn't take more than a few years in this market.

Sauce!!!

Cx