LTC Whalebro

I am Whalebro. AMA nigger faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/litecoin/address/LdP8Qox1VAhCzLJNqrr74YovaWYyNBUWvL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please?

can i have some money for pc or laptop, pain in the ass using xbox and phone. my real question, i was browsing biz end of 2016 and crypto wasnt being talked about, was crypto stagnate until recently

how much do you have to have to consider yourself a whale?

I don't fucking know. Fuck off. AMA! anyone else?

This much

where will ltc be during the next week? below 200?

I will pull out 250,000 LTC when it reaches $950 USD. I will be investing 500 BTC into LTC tomorrow.

When do we see 5k per coin?

why not do it right now faggot so i can drop my bags

EOY 2018. Faggot.

It doesn't work like that you fucking retard. You wouldn't know because you're a cuckold poorfag. There is a consortium of LTC Whales.

are most of you ancient whales from 2014-2015?

Gib me gibs

LbAhRMYTi6CGuEoxG1cmo5gz1iJgBSJ1oR

Holy fuck whaleman

I associated with Charlie Lee when we created Litecoin. His silly tweeting has sent the price into a downwards spiral. I will be pumping the price of LTC tomorrow at 5pm Eastern alongside 3 other Whales.

Is that a segwit or legacy address?

pro tip: do no believe his lies.. this fucking nigger will pretend to pump and then suddenly dump it all. it won't make a difference if ripple begins to triple tomorrow cucking btc and all related coins in the process.
and ripple WILL do more bullruns to $5 you niggas can believe that.

I'm a Ripple whale too. XRP is staying the same tomorrow, you can be sure of that. Faggot. Now shut your nigger faggot mouth before I crush you with my immense whale cock.

bro this is an exchange cold wallet, what's the deal

remember.. do opposite of Veeky Forums.. ltc is going down the shitter.. tiny ass nigger whales can't do shit about it now.

I have 19 wallets. You don't understand the Whale World. Go hold your LINK bags you child.

the deal is that this is just some salty bagholder desperately trying to breakeven to sell his bags.

See you tomorrow at 5pm Eastern. Screenshot this :)

screenshot my dick you fucking nigger.. it won't fit on your tiny ass 800x600 crt monitor.

What should it hit after the pump? Proof, please.

so why do you transfer large sums to LdMac6qdwFnBCVXN96dvoPjzbcE36gzs64 which has a million transactions in varying amounts then? and the transactions are constant every few minutes 24 hours a day?

$500 USD by 9pm Eastern. $1500 USD EOM. Pump begins 5pm Eastern.

>Proof, please.
Proof, please.

Because I was larping faggot. Good night you stupid LTC bag holding niggers haha

this is how this is bullshit.. ltc took a week and a half to fucking get from $80 to $300+ and this faggot calims to pump it from $200 to $500 in 4 fucking hours.. go back to discord pajeet. atleast try to make it sound convincing next time.

Segwit.

Enjoy your 100 LTC peasant. Say thank you :)

oh good because i was about to dump my bags. thanks for reaffirming my hope with real ltc whales.
hodling until Jan 2019

nigga.. the ltc whales left with charlie.. now this coin will slowly spiral back to sub 100 before it becomes cheap enough that ppl start pumping it again.
next stop is fucking 180 to 160

ltc whales are actual chinks from chinkland who cant speak english. they accumulated the fuck out of this since the dump from '14. if whales dumped with charlie thered be nothing left. is this your first day here?

crypto is bigger than a bunch of fat chinks you fucking window licking neanderthal.

possibly the worst shill ever, and that is saying something

Any ltc whales want to help an user just getting started in crypto?
LcnfwuLDc3E2deU
EQAQWTTKBExHcYNgdDN
Missed last years bullrush, was working back then to so I would have had money to drop in but didn't hear about it until last week

signed message else you're larping.

Dubs and I get 5 ltc

LeKsn9CJUxqq3jNaRzsyXA
3vw1q9cZPxmj

whalebro was pajeet.. there is no free ltc.. sell fucking now and rebuy at 180 you idiots.

Don't believe you. If you really are a Whalebro I'll write WHALEBRO on my dick with s sharpie. Screenshot this.

LedrwjhgKXZvzJZsYounA2D63JG8Ns61iu

reported

Thanks master

Mind sparing some of those shekels with this poorfag?

LXgVtttFKnvmwrYpntPKGW
Ry4qcDae8Pp9

>trying this hard

sell

Fake whalebro

Kys faggot

Please let be real, this bags are so heavy

Amen

fake shit