Would you accept your wife's Half-Orcs son? Because my DM is threatening my Paladin with falling if he doesn't

Would you accept your wife's Half-Orcs son? Because my DM is threatening my Paladin with falling if he doesn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/tItQrYdJE8UJUwrY_eghaw/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Considering the Paladin doesn't ven live their own life but that dictated by a god, there's no reason they would care about raising someone else's son.

Take the kid to the temple and pray for a sign.
If it combusts at the door, you probably don't wanna keep it.

Raise him as a paladin who hates or s

shit DM. Leave game or don't play Paladins.

Your Paladin is allowed to be married? Lucky. But yeah, if your spouse isn't faithful, then you leave. Even if your Paladin falls, seek atonement, but never under any circumstances tolerate an unfaithful spouse.

What god do you serve?

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say this never happened. Otherwise, your DM is a cunt.

Well, I would. Presumably the son was a thing before the marriage, so I know he was part of the deal. Part of the covenant of marriage is the merging of families and as a Paladin, it is now my duty to raise the child as my son.

If the ho cheated on me and got knocked up, fuck her. She broke the covenant and I am free to pursue whatever options are available within the laws of the religion.

Unfaithful wife?
That's a smiting.

How can he leave a game that doesn't exist?

I'm disappointed in y'all, /tg. A classic chance for mercy, forgiveness, understanding, and introspection about what you, not she, did wrong (there's always a reason even if guys don't wanna admit...) and you just...go straight for reactionary anger. That's way more pathetic to be honest.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/tItQrYdJE8UJUwrY_eghaw/type/op/

>Paladin
>married

At least try.

what if rape though
what if you failed to protect her

What setting faggot? If 5e your Paladin powers are based on personal faith not divine servitude. So as long as your character doesn't lose faith in their cause/oath you can still smite niggas.

>what you, not she, did wrong
m8, how much of a literal soyboy cuck are you that you would stick with someone who presumably cheated on you and got pregnant with another man's (an orc no less) child, all while you were married?

Was she raped?

Avenge her. Find the orc who did it and kill him.

I like the idea of taking the child to the temple and praying for guidance.

But rapebaby is a little weird to force on a player. Still, it's the gm's job to challenge your character, and that includes his beliefs. You need to decide who you are as a person. And if you're penalized in an abstract combat simulator that's fucking lame. I'd suggest, unless you don't mind being a fallen paladin, requesting a switch to fighter while you redeem yourself. For balance purposes. You could then learn to love the baby despite everything and raise him to follow your god.

But did this blatant /pol/ bait thread that didn't happen...

HAPPEN IN A GAME?

This is stupid. Your DM deserves a bitch slap for using Falling as a cludgel top get you to do what they want. Further, it is stupid that you might even fall for not wanting to raise offspring that Stang yours, assuming of course that the God your Paladin is bound to is one of the many that wouldn't care about that at all.

I mean, it’s a bait thread anyway.

The kid is my wife's family, so it's my family. That said, the Orc is an interloper on my family and will have to be dealt with accordingly. If not him, then a sufficient amount of orcs so that my DM will describe the character as "Violently Racist" to at least the local tribes.

It's a obvious bait.
Sometimes I can't believe how easy it is to bait nu/pol/

My wife is the orc, so the half-orc is legitimately ours. What’s the problem here?

...holy shit

I love these gaming stories that never actually happened threads.

I crush it with my anus into a paste and shit it into the mouths of my other children, baby birding with my ass.

>Presumably

Why should she hold back when you're already a spineless faggot?

I acknowledge my faults, you can't, you're the sad one.