Next IOTA/XRB ride

cya on the moon kids

cya on the moon brah, right there with you

$120M mkt cap is fkn criminal when you look at XRB and IOTA. This will also list on Binance in Jan - get it on Huibo or Okex now or stay poor.

nobrainer

new XRB run... gonna do an ANS

Hopped on this a couple days ago. Happy so far. With binance receiving 120,000 ITC this is very likely to see a massive moon in the coming weeks.

I have 450 ITC, will i make it boys?

Why does it smell like poo in here?

>scam coin hopping onto xrb's fame
oh well. I'll still buy in though because gullible idiots will fall for it.
if it does 1/4 of what xrb did. I'm happy

>Chinese Ethereum
>Chinese IOTA
>Chinese bitcoin
fuck off

Yea! Chinese Ethereum was meant to be NEO and that performed really shit! GTFO!

Green Dubs of profit and truth really make me wonder the same thing.

Whenever I see that something is going to be the "Chinese" version of something, I just sigh. When I enter a thread and see multiple posters all posting with the same style saying nothing about the technology or the project, and only mentioning the financial side of things... Really makes me think.

look at the picture i have sent couple of comments above you if you wanna know about the technology.

Something seems fishy in here. I have the real IOTA... and i feel like it will explode soon. Why should i buy this chink imposter. So far many chink coins have done me very wrong. TRON, piece of shit being one of them.

taiwan numba one buy taiwan coin fat american

Man, you all lazy or something? It has an insane low marketcap and the volume is huge at the moment. It's only available on okex and huobi which is a pain in the ass to buy but if you manage to get it before binance and the 'western' hype (just like WTC and NEO before), you are golden. Cryptomarket is also highly based on hype so if you are looking for shortterm/medium term gains, this one is a dealbreaker. Call it a shitcoin whatever you like but the fact is is that the cryptomarket is always looking for the ''next X'' coin.

You have my attention. However i have seen chinks betray their own coins. Almost like they know Americans have touched it. And they will try to dump on you, and buy it up when we are sleeping. Sneaky chinky, dick like my pinky
Anyways, i'll buy some

Wait so why cant burgers buy this coin?

Huobi was smooth as fuck, but the amount of security they ask of you is crazy. You have to do 2fa, sms + e-mail confirmation codes when you withdraw.

I put 3 ETH in this, will see where it lands.

I would share your argument if the price is dumping (as it would make sense to drop my bag) but it's not the case if you look at the graph. It started surging thursday and slowly rising everyday as people are getting aware of this token with an increasing volume. Just put an amount you are comfortable to hold and you are ready to go.

yeah I used okex and you are not even able to withdraw for 24 hours after you have set your password/email/2fa. Seems like asian exchanges are very strict on security.

Thus here. Fucking gooks are basically scamming us with these shitcoins. Whoever gets in until the hype pump happens might make money but everybody else gets burned when the project slowly bleeds away.

You gonna make it a little bit

what's your definition of non shitcoin? 99% of the market is shitcoins so goodluck holding your ethereum/monero with insane marketcap. I like to ride hype pumps like NEO, WTC and recently XRB so I won't skip this one either. You have already made it if you understand how the current market works, pajeet.

Right now just holding XLM, the one that's not a shitcoin and has room to grow. Used to hold XRP and ETH. Those are the non-shitcoins imo

>users dont have to setup the hardware chips themselves
>runs the dag on a subnet

Someone on OKEX really wants this, started with a 40 BTC buy wall and keeps moving it up to outbid the highest buy orders. Binance is just around the corner? pleaseeeeee

Saw that one too, it's going to burst soon (i'll give it a week).

can westerners sign up on huobi without verification?

I've managed to withdraw from Huobi but I had to verify my phone # and use 2FA

Pretty sus desu, no one in their right mind would keep raising a wall with intent to buy unless something big was around the corner.