If we’re all making money then

Who exactly is losing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/c7VG3Vf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jews

clue: you haven't made any 'money' until you cash out

noone its a pyramid scheme

Most of biz. You can just tell half these pajeets all buy with fomo at ATH. Somethings dips 2% that’s been shilled all week and they lose their mind. Biz broke af

everyone who buys at a higher price.

you didn't cash out sucker

alt coin newcomers are funneling money for oldfag btc/eth dumps. if you just got in now we have to rope in new suckers. so shill and bring in as many normies as you can and pray for easier ways to get fiat/altcoin pairings.

This and there are plenty of people who don't wan't to tell about their losses.

As the Yakuza throw me into the meat grinder I look at my crying daughter one last time and tell her
> Everything's going to be alright honey, I'm still up in sats

lol pray for easier ways to get fiat altcoin pairing...lmao can we expect that in 2018?until then eth is boss ya dig

>he thinks people aren't losing

Protip: For every price movement, there are people who bought at the peak

Life is a pyramid scheme.
Every business ever is a ponzi.

Think about it. From Supplier, to factories, to warehouses, to shelves, to consumers, it's all slowly being sold at higher prices each time.

Life is a Ponzi.

>the classic zero sum game fallacy

verge made me homeless..

trading isn't a zero sum game, but there are definitely people losing in this market

also people don't brag about their losses except through pink wojaks

that's great if you have a fat eth stack. but looks like some of these guys are working on it

omisego
stellar fairx
metal
HAT

anyway to decouple btc's movements from altcoins movements in 2018 will be neato

Normies right now which is the only reason biz is doing ok currently, Most people wont make satoshis over a long period of time, most of the ones who claim they do are usually trying to shill something.

Soon the jews will run out of normies to delude into giving money to biz, then the jews will take money the money from biz.

Fiat cucks, debt slaves, and the global banking system

Its literally functioning like a pyramid scheme. As long as new money keeps coming in and the price goes up it works. Once the price turns around a people stop putting money in it will collapse

Everybody is good until the final bagholders and ATH daytraders. They're the only ones who get truly fucked.

its not like its ez to put some absurd amount on a phone app is it.

Look at the fucking food pyramid
...fuck
I mean the food chain

>Fiat cucks, debt slaves, and the global banking system

The truth.

I've been stocking up on arms and ammunition recently. My GF of 2 years thinks I'm going insane, but damn I keep finding great deals

That's not how trade works.
Everyone trades something that's less valuable to them than to the other party and vice versa.

a lot of it is new money generated by graphics cards solving math puzzles but i'm not sure what the ratio is.

>clue: you haven't made any 'money' until you cash out
addendum: it's impossible to cash out

Lmao

It’s not really that though is it? Because when two people trade normally it’s dollars for a good or service and some of the dollars are used to generate more goods or services, total wealth is grown. But with crypto we’re literally all swapping currencies with each other right? Where’s the wealth generation? Surely someone has to be on the losing end with this as opposed to mutual benefitting in normal trade.

ponze 4 lyfe

The /pol/tards

>Where’s the wealth generation?

helping the companies behind these technologies raise money?

that is me today kek.

But what about dollars for bitcoin or litecoin? There is no “product” really, just a currency.

started with $500. Half on LINK half on XLM. just told both at their highs.

I sent my original investment back into my back account, and turned the rest into BTC. Hodling and waiting for my alts to dip and then im buying back in. Feelsgoodman.

Not if we change the definition of "money" from your paper to our digital digits.

fucking retard for not leaving that 500 in crypto. not gunna make it, kill yourself

First correct reply, every other answer is bs. You help funding peoples work which in exchange generates more wealth.

so does a ponzi

nah. even though its a small amount of money(poorfag here) now i'm just playing with money I already made, and if shit goes down the drain I'll have lost nothing at all.

but you're right i'll probably just end up spending it again, just wanted to go through the process of depositing from cuckbase before i really start trying to make gains

Yeah I see your point there. Although perhaps one could argue that that is pumping money into Crypto as a whole, so by extension funding the development of these new technologies.

Just like stocks right

houses' money fallacy

You also help speeding up economy and innovation instead of putting money to jew pocket

just like the economy

The price you see on an exchange is just the price of the last trade. It doesn't mean all coins can change hands at that price, because that would mean the entire market cap of the coin is lined up to buy at that price. So when you are hodling coins and saying you're in profit, you are assuming you can get out at the last traded price. This might be true, but not if everyone tries to get out at once.
As someone once said: going in is a four lane highway, but getting back out is a mountain goat path. Or somat like that.

its not a fallacy. it's what financially responsible people do

I'd say the main losers are powergrabbers.

Goddamn you fucks trigger me how you all think exactly alike in a flawed way. I cant understand if you were brainwashed to be that way and who did it, how far does this paradigm go?

Maybe you are the brainwashing and are just larping.

Wise fucking words, this man knows his shit and has probably traded in some low volume shitcoins in his day.

You're a literal fucking retard.

taking 500 dollars out of the fastest growing market the world has ever seen is far from 'financially responsible'. to reiterate, you're really not going to make it

Also we can understand who is pajeet here because of how they think of economical models.

newfag here,Im not keeping track of any of my trades, i bounce around not knowing what the fuck im doing, got coin residue all over my wallets i fomo in and sell less then 20 mins later. still havnt lost money

I expect to be jewed out of atleast half of the money I made BEOY T B H fample

>literally NEET
>literally can't into dotcom
>literally also literally retarded

let me just get this clear...

shall I just dump my entire life savings into crypto right now?

nah i'd rather get comfortable with the entire process before I do anything risky.

>hurr durr its a bubble

also not gunna make it. we have at least two more years of bull market you fucking plebeian

>shall I just dump my entire life savings into crypto right now?

yes

A lot of newbies bought bitcoin at 18k+

They probably cut their losses and are never coming back.

you're just a bad shill

newbies don't listen to this retard

FPBP

good luck trying to deposit your $10 digital cash usb drive up a hookers anus.

you literally just started trading why are you calling people newbies lol. you also don't know what shill means.

you're shilling for crypto in general

Oh hai Marx

I do lose
I sold ltc at the very bottom
bought back in 10 per cent higher
then it fell
I lost 5 ltc in a day

i feed my dog that much ltc in a day

boomers and normies

discord.gg/c7VG3Vf

>The0 people who are going to buy the top of the bubble and sell at a loss
>The people who already sold at a loss