Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/7n3dv0/why_req_could_reach_100/
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf
reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/7n3dv0/why_req_could_reach_100/ds16n7p/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hit .70. fucking amazing.

sell or hodl?

Whens the fucking dip.

bought at .60 literally right before this new moon started, should I sell and hope for another dip?

don't be a pussy and get in.

are you an idiot? don't fucking sell it. so many new eyes on this shit now. don't blow it.

I seriously can't believe this is happening i bought in at 5 cents and against all my newbie instincts, held up to now. I'm not letting this motherfucker go till 2020

REQ riders.......... see you on the moon

4000 sat was the dip

People have been waiting for it to dump to get in since 0.30

At this point it might just go straight to 1$ before the conference, who knows.

dam daniel

>sold REQ to buy ICX at ATH

I'm going to go to sleep and wake up to an extra $10k in my blockfolio

Which conference?

i fomo'ed in @ 0.70!

next stop - 1bn $ market cap

good boy, it will be $1 in a matter of days

I bought .7ETH at 0.000921ETH. Only 825 REQ :(

Most likely within the next 24 hours. Don't buy now, patience.

this is the most money ive ever made off a coin before

the short term pain we ico holders went through after a month it started trading was definitely worth it in the long run

been holding since .05 cents comfy asf right now

REQ and LINk both 69 cents, bros for fucking lyfe yo

feels good

it was rough having my two biggest holdings fudded to death over the last few months but we managed to smash through it i think

>tfw only hold ~5k
I should've gone all in.

from my perspective LINK was fudded and REQ was shilled

I'm so happy I want to suck someones cock

tfw top 500 holder

what do I even do I am not used to having luck

REQ ICO holder here. We got fudded to hell when we halved in ICO price. That's the origins of REQT.

Some guy on here made fun of me when I decided to make REQ 80% of my portfolio at £0.03.

Im excited, the patiente is paid.

2018 will be huge.

>Some guy on here made fun of me when I decided to make REQ 80% of my portfolio at £0.03
Your quads say that guy is pic related. Good job, Nigel

This is just the start lads.

2018 will be the year of REQ.

What's this conference? I want to add it to my REQ shilling pack

Also REQ ICO holder here. Linkies got it much much worse on Veeky Forums lol.

FUCK, I forgot to cancel my sell orders when I went to bed. Sold 1200 at 0.00082 ETH. When is it dipping below that? B-because it will, r-right??

fag

That's nothing. I lost 6400 REQs trying to rebuy in lower two months ago.

first 1000% for me boyos

Ouch, my condolences.

handle forming too, this is no joke

Hold until 100,000%

there, it dipped. hope you bought. because it isn't dipping anymore lemao

This.

Reddit is all over REQ right now. The OMG sub has around 23k subs, and REQ has around 19k. They all saw what happened to OMG and now are FOMO buying REQ.

Here I am again guys. My $100 that I started to invest 3 months ago has turned into almost $15,000 already.

x150 in 3 months time. I'm starting to think that I have the best profit margin on Veeky Forums.

Shit I had like 280k of these a while ago

I wish it would stop so I could go back to daytrading it comfortably. I may have doubled my gains these last few days but my stack remains small.

This is getting reddit coverage guys we are going to the moon soon.

reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/7n3dv0/why_req_could_reach_100/

Good job user

Bought 400 tokens at 0.23
Can't wait to buy a Porsche

kek

considering throwing 30k into this, should I?

Shill me on this coin?
What are REQ tokens for?

Everyone that waited for a dip regretted it. It now has caught the reddit semi-normie eyes.

Read this before buying: docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf

do it before the handle finishes

Read Genuinely greatest potential ANY coin has had up to now. We're talking about a potential 5 TRILLION dollar market cap potential.

It's fucking brilliant. The way REQ is build requires them to have 0 profit margin. Meaning no one could compete with them and thus REQ could force a long-term monopoly on the financial market.

too many words
ELI5 or TLDR it or you don't get my moneybags ($100)

strap in this dip is about to send us at lightspeed buy now if your gonna

Yeah it's time to strap in and not sell for several days I think. Like XRP, people will move on quickly like the goldfish they are. But while they're paying attention you don't wanna fuck with it.

I'm going to help you since I also started with $100. Please learn to read in the future though, might make you a millionaire.

Request Network wants it to make it possible for everyone to pay in whatever currency they want (Crypto,tokens,Fiat) and the person receiving the money can accept whatever they want as well (Crypto,tokens,fiat). Through smart contracts these will be exchanged.

They want to have 0 profit margin thus they can have the lowest fee on the market. An order of magnitude lower fees than Paypal and credit cards.

The small fee will be paid with REQ coins and those coins will be burned.

Thus in the long term there will be fewer and fewer REQ thus your stack will increase in value.

The only way the Request Network team makes any money is by the increase of value of their tokens since the Request Network takes 0 profit to make the fees as low as possible (to force a monopoly on the financial market).

The platform can also be used to cash out your crypto to fiat for the lowest fees possible. It can also be used for future ICOs to have the lowest fees possible. They also already have partnerships with 10+ companies of which Kyber is one.

Remember that all of these will use REQ and thus in turn will cause REQ tokens to be burned and the demand on the remaining tokens to increase thus their value will appreciate over time naturally.

This coin is the first that has the potential to make all cryptocurrencies obsolete and take the #1 spot from bitcoin.

>long-term monopoly
aren't monopolies dangerous tho?

wow, a quality well informed post on biz.

>The small fee will be paid with REQ coins and those coins will be burned.
>Thus in the long term there will be fewer and fewer REQ thus your stack will increase in value.
But who will use the REQ network when one coin is $500 if it costs $500 to send a $5 payment?

It keep rising,
I got a feeling that if i buy this now i'll see around 25-40% loss for a week before i see any profit

The REQ fee will be adjusted according to the price

wow almost like you can use fractions of a coin or something

Holy fuck I can almost afford a shitty house. Fuck you ltc

>The small fee will be paid with REQ coins and those coins will be burned.
>
>Thus in the long term there will be fewer and fewer REQ thus your stack will increase in value.
Wait so do you actually need to hold REQ to use the network? Because I thought that wasn't actually the case, and if it's not, who's tokens are you burning and why do they have value anyway.

SELL SELL SELL
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, COLLECT PROFITS NOW

I WILL CALL OUT WHEN TO BUY AGAIN -

They will automatically scale the fee to be as low as possible. You can read this in the white paper yourself.

They specifically designed it to be impossible to compete with them.

Eventually the fees will be 0.000001 REQ etc. But that doesn't matter because given enough time it will be adopted by more and more companies.

I also forgot to mention a VERY important thing. Request Network automates the ENTIRE accounting sector since it will do accounting in realtime automatically and thus gives businesses an incentive to adopt REQ since it will literally save them money within their company structure.

No natural monopolies (such as ISPs) can't be punished by US law. Technically REQ falls under an open source decentralized network thus the US government can't even target it like a traditional company.

It literally falls outside of anti-trust laws.

Request Network has worked on this for 5 years already and it's not their first company either (Moneytis is their first). So they know what they are doing.

Did I also mention that it is funded by Ycombinator? (Initial investor and major shareholders in companies such as Reddit,Twitch,AirBNB and FUCKING COINBASE)

If they burn the tokens, wouldn't that at some point have zero REQ left..?

>BUY

ok mohammad

Coin burns happen so slowly it wouldn't be an issue for a century or so.

How many times have we seen this question. How many times must we answer it? Go to plebbit and find an FAQ or something.

Pic related.

Time to add fuel to the FOMO fire, I was the user yesterday who posted the REQ "method" to cash out of crypto.

If you don't buy the dip on this you'll be missing out the biggest fucking thing since BTC and Ripple were invented. Nothing else will ever compare.

coins are divisible, fees can be adjusted. but yeah, someday.

No you do NOT need to hold REQ to use Request Network. The network will just subtract an amount of the currency you are paying with and buy a REQ with it to burn.

The REQ buying and burning will be provided automatically by Request Network themselvs.

Of course you can also just pay with REQ tokens themselves since their goal is that you can pay with whatever currency you want to everyone.

They want to make REQ infinitely divisible. So they will just get more and more zeroes before the one.

so if REQ is still used in a thousand years (And read the whitepaper because they literally build the Request Network to last centuries and be used by sentient AI, I wish I was joking)

REQ fee might be 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 REQ in 3018 etc.

Read the whitepaper if any of the things I said interests you.

Hah..burn

I dreamed last night that REQ got surprise-listed on coinbase and went to the moon

i should have bought

You convinced me. Gonna throw 50k at this instead of 30k. I can see this pumping the same way Stellar did for me

>The network will just subtract an amount of the currency you are paying with and buy a REQ with it to burn.
Oh yeah that makes sense.
...Is the idea you buy them from someone who holds them when the transaction is made though? Are people auctioning off their tokens in the network? If not who do you buy them from.

Is some new Boomer mentality the MILLENNIALS get, just cause it's a problem later doesn't mean we should think about it then...

Been high on REQ for so long, it was due to moon.

My only regret is only putting 15% of my portfolio in it (in an attempt to diversify)

Next time I'll pour 100% of my bankroll in to a coin due to moon - only way to really get rich with crypto

>We believe the Request Network represents a very strong commercial concept that has the
potential to disrupt a large range of industries, including the online payment market, as well as
internal accounting and audit processes for businesses, and the auditing industry in general.

Fuck you PayPal.

You fucked me over several times for 180 days. Bitch.

Please read the whitepaper since they go into detail with that. Basically through 0x and kyber they will guarantee liquidity of REQ to burn the fees with. Through automated oracles they will guarantee the lowest fees possible.

Their entire chain is automated and nearly instant.

I imagine whoever is selling. Probably some bot on Binance (for example) that hoovers up a bunch of REQ anytime they need to burn some.

when should l sell? 5$ is a good price for REQ?

Everyone hates paypal and Request Network will have 10x lower fees and makes accounting easier for businesses.

Everyone and their dog will use this service on their website by 2020

All good points, gentlemen..but the number of Frenchmen on the REQ development team is cause for concern. By that alone I am very sceptical of its future..

>Everyone hates paypal
I only hate their lack of proper 2FA and low character password restriction. Otherwise it's convinient as fuck.

That's like selling BTC at $5

Read the whitepaper and things like Don't make your future self commit suicide.

Vague statement is vague. Either back it up or shut the fuck up

It is convenient for users. It's a fucking pain in the ass for businesses. Who do you think decides to adopt the "Pay with Request Network" button on their website?

They have worked on REQ for 5 years already and have already started a successful company (Moneytis) before. Ycombinator investing big-time into them should also give you a hint that the team is at the very least above-average.

Thinking of buying 7ETH worth since that's the limit for today/this week from gdax.

Is 0.000939 ETH per DBC good? That's $0.70.

History has taught us that the french cannot be trusted, user!

Of course, I'm not really serious about avoiding REQ because it is French. It's that I don't really have anything to contribute, but I really like (You)s

Sold and waiting for the dip, after a good +50%

Prepare pink wojaks.

> t. Deepak Ravi and his 600 rupees

from leddit

reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/7n3dv0/why_req_could_reach_100/ds16n7p/