City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/4pr89zws
youtube.com/watch?v=8Pkbh6pUGac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am so stoked for this nurgle stuff AND all the malign portents stuff coming out.

It's a great time to be an AoS player

Soon

Yeah, the last six months were fuckin terrible. I'm happy that I can finally drop my personal boycott of GW stuff

>the malign portents stuff

>durr more stormcasts
shitty bait is shitty

Oh my god if Nagash just has “Deathcast” instead of a completely new army I’m Fucking finished with this game

>57128865
Not even worth a single (you) at this point mate. You posted it like 5 times already

Alright boys, lets hear it: Who you gonna support? Nagash the Skelepope? Or big Daddy Nurgle?

strawpoll.com/4pr89zws

I truly hope that that fella' on the cover is gonna see a release.
That helmet, hint of a large mouth and the mace is the dog's bollocks.

Happy Great Horned Rat day!

I'll give a fuck about Death when they get skeletons that aren't boring, played out, gothic skellies.

Will we ever see a new infantry type set for Slaves to Darkness or should I stop dreaming?

shouldn't you be in your containment thread?

should have a halo, a big hat and random skeletal tentacles
also a pet skull, because every miniature needs a pet now

it is complete bullshit, one guy spamming

actually you're also that guy, aren't you

probably not. I imagine that GW will eventually circle back around to chaos undivided by expanding Everchosen once they do a release for each of the big 4.

>W-why you don't like muh shitty memecast oc ;_;
At least it's not another le funny jewcast xD pic but you are forcing it too much at this point

Are you feeling ok user?

Sigh. I love Slaves to Darkness but currently I own over 80 chaos warriors and like 120 marauders. I just want more models to use :(

mfw he is probably right though

Nurgle is chaos, but at least people don't and will not make "he did nothing wrong"-posts about him or his followers unironically because nurgle is finally ironic again and the edgy writers are working on bringing down the last pieces of 30k.

I expect mannfred to be thoroughly bullied.

Reminder that the slav faggot has returned

I am amazed that Ghouls are actually more scary in this image than the Nurgle guy. Outside of his hideous tongue out of his gut, HE looks like the innocent one there.

WHY IS FLESH EATER COURT LORE SO SAD

GOD WHYYYYYYY

Give us a summary user. What are you on about?

Fucking ghouls who think they are noble knights defending their king. Many many tears

FEC lore is some of the finest shit written for AoS so far, and there's been a lot of good shit, especially recently. It was the first one that really got me into the setting, and I dont even collect death.

Damn fine stuff.

Not disagreeing with you, because it is very sad, and it does provoke emotion when reading it, and that's why it's so good

I hope this is sign that GW is living up to their word about slowly veering away form Stormcast. Cause besides their presentation, the fluff when you dig is actually pretty decent. They certainly got the new Nurgle down to a T.

i havent seen any jew memes or bad english posts. I think you're just a paranoid fagget.

how about you get on the hype train for Nurgle instead?

just look at this guy!

I am quite tempted to buy this guy myself. I always held off on the Forgeworld due to the postage and packaging issue. Also his size. But looking at this sculpt, it really has me tempted. At the very least as a fun display project, cause I can't imagine transporting this big git around.

Maybe as Head Coach for a future Blood Bowl Nurgle team though.

Just imagine you look into a mirror and see yourself as a knight in shining armour. You see yourself as a nobleman. You defend your king to the death with great honour, ignorant of the fact that you are a savage ghoul who attacks innocents and conduct obscene attrocities.

Truly some emotional shit. Those ghouls would surely kill themselves if they realised what they truly were. If they knew how bad things truly are.

100% agree. Their battletome lore is pretty great.

Nagash! Hail Nagash! Praise Nagash!

The delusion is only in effect when one of their heroes is nearby, the rank and file ghouls dip in and out of it

I don’t understand the AoS universe. Are there people in it? Are there countries? It seems to be just a bunch of connected battlefield spheres with demons and ghosts and demigods fighting for some reason. What’s going on in this setting?

The jew memes weren't his, slaves are incapable of being productive in any form without a whip and it's difficult to be bad at english when you use a few selected, small lines.

I can post a selection of nurglish images.

Yeah but surely their heroes are nearby most of the time though

youtube.com/watch?v=8Pkbh6pUGac

So are all Nurgle followers as "down to earth" as these guys?

I can see Tzeentch being pretentiously "wise", Khorne as froth mouth lunatics and Slaaneshy as sex, drug induced lunatics. But I dunno what to make of these Nurgle guys.

I like it! But not sure how to describe it. They're surprisingly human in a weird way.

Yes

He is so fuckin evil man come on bro

Don't forget that they are cannibals, each and every one of them.

Read up lore on some of the wikis but please for the love of god dont go on 1d4chan. Its pure biased cancer that loves to hate on AoS

Wayward souls who have given in to despair. Nurgle’s rot spreads like a disease and once you succumb you become a despairing agent of Nurgle spreading yet more sorrow and disease.

Being a Nurgle follower is jovial in the way being an R9K autist connects you to other lost souls who may occasionally make a funny joke about being 1 inch from suicide.

I really hope we will get some new start collecting boxes in Q1-Q2 2018. My gf wants to start a Wanderers army but they are pretty expensive compared with other factions that already have start collecting boxes. Proxing them with high elves is doing the trick for now but it's not as fun as playing with "real" models

Even worse holy god whyyyyyy

That mouth/bell thing back there is new.

Thanks.

>goes off to 1d4chan

It's not a new art - it was used in Death Guard codex iirc

To be fair the AoS defense force was a lot more silly back when most of that stuff was written. Now people are settled down and can have fun rather than posting autistic rants defending the turn system, and can enjoy power metal fluff without picking fights with the oldhammer crowd. We were all jerks to each other back then.

Not that thing. This thing.

Yes and to be fair both sides can be as bad as eachother. Sometimes I just think hate on AoS is unwarranted.

>We were all jerks to each other back then.
We can all be a big family now, as long as stormcast don't get too close

>You’re just a peasant living in one of the realms
>Age of Chaos comes
>Pray to Sigmar and his pantheon
>No response
>Town gets destroyed
>No food
>Abandoned by gods and starving
>Guy comes to your town offering free food
>Find someone who actually cares about you
>He’s actually a rotten pale dreg of a man
>Now you’re one too

Yep. And sometimes it also feels extremely warranted. The send-off was messy, but they put effort in, and they were making obvious shout outs and homages to fan works throughout end times and the start of AoS. There was love there. That's all to be commended. But instead of letting criticism roll off it was challenged, perhaps as matters of nerd pride, and the community fought and divided and split into different games. I still don't like AoS's rules system, and prefer some of the fan stuff it's based off, but the models are beautiful, and the fluff is coming around even if it hasn't catered to everyone yet. It's time to make peace with everyone and play some goddamn wargames together.

You won't have any problems transporting that user, he's basically a ball. look at the size of his arms and his hands, the only thing you'd ever have to worry about is him coming off his base.

you can be as evil as you want with a hat that great.

Best of all worlds is possible, I say.

The over-cluttered design GW is guilty with most new models actually works with this one. Maybe because it's nurgle and that kind of indulgent style works for them.

Repostan
Help me build a little red guys army for 1k

Why do I get the sense that the GUO in the artwork is passing judgement in a court case?

chaos has always worked with the extravagant detail, its when others gain similar levels of detail that you get a shitshow like 40k girlyman.

He's full of stuff, but he's not overdesigned, because differently to popular belief it's not about the amount of details, but how they integrate with each other, helping in making the intended ideas easily accessible and understandable to the first eye and avoiding the opposite, having them rival and contrast in priority.

I don't like how modern Nurgle just allies with Pestilens, i know the alliance is tenuous at best but still, Pestilens origins involve stealing nurgle's secrets and shit, though i guess that's old whfb lore now

I don't know, what does this one tell you?

nurgle is the chillest god. nurgle's a god of life, the most ubiquitous and successful form of life in the world

though i wonder what chill khorne would be like. i want to make a zen khorne monk in a warhammer RPG. so mindful he doesn't even have space to be angry. silent and placid while he's chopping people up

>stealing
I remember a different story from lustria: of a warrior clan afflicted by various fevers exploring an unknown jungle and praying to their god for a solution; it was never made clear there as far as I know which god answered exactly, the nature of gods is confusing at times.

>So are all Nurgle followers as "down to earth" as these guys?
It varies from individual to individual. The Glottkin were brought up on a small farm by an immigrant family hoping to bring the light of civilisation to a barborous region of the old world. They hoped to achieve this by demonstrating a good example of a honest way of life and providing medical aide to natives. As such they are peasants at heart who understand the value of an honest days work.

Nurgle actually free you from feeling despair. It's the emotional version of his devotees no longer suffering from their afflictions even though they certainly haven't gotten better.

We'll in all likelyhood see atleast a Start Collecting!-box for Maggotkin and their undead opponents.

That video was comfy as fuck

The fact the Glottkin are Brothers, argue and love each other and their Grandfather is just wonderful.

I cannot imagine any other God whose Patrons could deliver a video anything like that

>want to buy two start collecting boxes tomorrow to start a 1000pts army
>new battletome is teased
>plenty of new models
>there is a chance for even better boxed deals and bundles
>maybe a new 2-player starter set
Argh

I see that Minas Morgul is under new management.

Has anyone attempted to glue together the full tapestry in a single image?
certain images move or get added, but those could be made in gif form, couldn't they?

I was under the impression it was more specific that Vermalanx guided a fever ridden half dying Nurglitch through the garden of Nurgle and they stole a book from the garden, took it back to reality and strengthened themselves by embracing plague. i forget where this was written though

Of course the Horned Rat has been described by writers as a combination of Tzeentch and nurgle elements

Would anyone care if I used bret bowmen for freeguild crossbowmen?

That's definitely my favorite Warhammer artwork of all time.

>Vermalanx
Probably from the end times, since the verminlords become something more than an entry in the armylist, there.

It makes sense for the skaven to "receive gifts in unconventional ways" but I always enjoyed the idea of nurgle being unknowingly worshipped or something.
Even the name of nurglitch himself is but one of the numerous names of nurgle.

>what does this one tell you?
That corporations should stop dumping their waste into lakes.

yes
they'dd be wondering why you aren't using the superior handgunners

survey time (assuming we are using the sane measure from base rule)
since a 25mm base is obviously 25mm and an inch is 25.4mm a model with 1 inch range should be able to attack as long as it is in base contact with a friendly model that is in base contact with an enemy right ?

is this done in your local environment ?

Nurgle is only chill in the way an abusive spouse shows love to their partner.

>Chill Khorne
That would be impossible, Khorne is the god of hatred, anger and violence. What you're describing is a Slaaneshi monk.

nah we just run it as
1 inch = base contact or model to model
2 inch = can fight in two ranks.

Wouldn't you prefer a more sober piece?
A decades old depiction of korpus rotheart that alone inspired the whole blightkings line?
From the nurgle champion of the storm of chaos campaign to the plastic lord of nurgle and its successive progeny of releases during the end times and now again.

Nurgle are trash. Booooo.

>all this actual interesting fluff
>your faction's only gotten attention as chaff for the new releases to kill

What are you playing?

Nurgle vs Death starter when?

At the end of this week I hope

khorne does have a level for peak khorne worshippers where they hit a kind of rageboner zenith and come out the other side capable of being perpetually angry and still functioning rationally through it.

Soul Grinder?
or
Slaughterbrute?
For my Khorne Daemon army

fuck me lads.
Can we get some speculation?

Nurgle is gonna have a unit of blightkings for sure as they'll be the "elite" army of the set, with death being the "horde" army

I'm feeling some new stuff in both armies but I fear that the Death side will still be GA instead of a specific faction.

Soul Grinder looks like a shit and should has no rules in AoS