Warhammer 40000 General /40kg/

Female marines when? Edition.

Previous thread >Warhammer Community
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/26/the-second-day-of-nurgle-great-unclean-onegw-homepage-post-3/

>Daily Painting Video
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ5qSbUbwhk [Open]

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

DA CODEX:
mega.nz/#!Ald3GbDI!gE1W1yRfDZauVwh6xwmAIP4v16f3BdLb7TI6qcGj1nE

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer Updated for Tyranids? Math-user requests vetting
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

First for waifu

Who her?

2nd for Duncan

How viable are Dreadnought Vanguards??

So I just picked up some Warp Talons for my new World Eater army, is this good to make them more World Eatery or fluff wise is the box itself as good as they get? I generally like to make my models as close to that faction as possible and have no idea what World Eater Warp Talons look like.

A painter at GW

Oh... oh my god this explains too much.

Feel like I got a rush to my head, like I stood up quickly.

That is the warp overtaking you.

It is a good pain.

Question: I'm currently building my imperial fists, I have the Dark Imperium stuff, 5 extra hellblasters, an old cybot and sternguard vets. I also have a 5-man kill team.

How would I outfit the sternguard vets and kill team? I would assume melee? Especially the kill team, they have so many options.

Well, this is Tzeentch, isn't it? It's supposed to give you a headache when you look at it. Her other stuff is more restrained not by much

His sword is broken

Why haven't you joined the Greater Good.

>Female marines when?
N E V E R
Make plastic Sisters and Chaos Sisterhood.

I wish they hired her to record painting tutorials. Duncan is a legend, but the show could use more presenters.

I have an interesting challenge.
My Biologis admech I've been posting occasionally is halfway through a major refit, stripping stuff and rebuilding stuff and having new stuff in many subassemblies. In the next couple days a lot of it was going to start coming back together with the requisite amount of paint on it.
Then suddenly an old gaming buddy announces he's back in town and his new Covens army wants a scrap, and Deldar pouncing on a weakened army at exactly the right moment is fluffy as hell so I'm taking him up on it tomorrow.

Do you guys want me to do a batrep even if it means that most of my units are grey, primed or half-stripped? It's pretty much the nadir of my army aesthetics at the moment, most of it has barely progressed from pic related.

Also, I need to make a list to fight Dark Eldar with half my army out of action or needing to be speedbuilt at the store. I have:

Dominus, with another unbuilt
10 Vanguard with 3 Plascals and Omnispex
10 regular Rangers w/ 2 Omnispexes, 4 extra Arquebus rangers.

3 Kataphron Destroyers with grav and phosphor
2 Dakkastelans and their Datasmith
1 Dunecrawler with half-stripped legs, but functional. Can pick Icarus or Neutron
1 Dunecrawler with fully magnetized top half but legs still on sprue, which will probably be my primary quickbuild focus before the game. Grey, but what can you do.

2 Dragoons
20 Kairic Fulgurites
5 Infiltrators
5 Rusties
Possibly an Enginseer

I'm thinking I go Battallion, take the Domini if I can get them built or the Enginseer and 1 Dominus if I can't, 2x2 Arquebi squads. Bring the Elimination Volley and try to shoot some down with Ignore Cover given that a 20-Fulg stygies alpha strike probably won't accomplish much even with a kitted buffbot HQ against Deldar since they'll just take the single loss before darting away from the 3++ block and ignoring them. Use the Dragoons and Infiltrators to try to harass.
Icarus Crawlers or Neutron for possible Pain Engines?

WHAT?

YOU'LL HAVE TO SPEAK UP, I'M WEARING AN ELDAR

Sit down, be humble.

>Do you guys want me to do a batrep even if it means that most of my units are grey, primed or half-stripped?
no

WE WUZ...

doesn't even look like marine armour anymore

It's 2017 and GW still struggles with female faces.

Anyone that skins an eldar and wears them is okay with me.

But seriously nice art, but I still claim eldar armiur from DOW3 was best.

what rifle is that? FN FNC?

How should I outfit scourges?
all splinter cannons sounds good, but I only have one. The sergeant can't take a heavy weapon either, right? I don't want to use dark lances because I don't want to put up with the shooting penalty

It's the new amazing Primigenius marines, created by the returned primarch Sanguinius! Aren't you happy?

Tell me what the price of a mile is.

I like them i helmets more.

As high as needed/

Heat Lances

Did you see the reaction to peachy on here? It would go terrible and you know it.

That a boy, user.

This again...

Fuck off to reddit. This isn't a board to go around asking "Whats this list like" or "How do I build X Veeky Forums" Seriously starting to hate you people, use your own fucking brain for just five minutes you dumb shit.

'Bout tree-fiddy

I have no idea what you're talking about

pretty good Sabaton song?

$40. Now do you want it? I have other buyers...

>Sternguard
2x Heavy Flamers everyone else with Combi Flamers and use as crowd control/anti-deep strikers.
>tfw at 8 inches range you put out 2D6 Heavy Flamer shots + 8D6 Flamer shots + 8 or 16 bolter shots.

NO STOP TALKING ABOUT 40K IN THE 40K THREAD!

>craftworld an sheat

Heh

What crawled up your ass?
If you're going to tell him to fuck off at least direct him to the /wip/ thread.

Kek.
Sounds like someone is stingy here.

The entire planet

Alright, that sounds like a plan.

Should have been a necron.

Success breeds jealousy

lore question

if i were to say "well that was chaotic"

would that cause warp fuckery?

>implying old ones weren't independent women of colour

What? I just wanted a bit of guidance? Seriously man whats your problem?

I need good choices of Helmet and Torso from Anvil for my guard. Suggestions?

still not the most autistic poster to ever grace /wip/
Here's looking at you Church-user

No, the warp isn't voldemort

wat

No, thats not the point retard. He wants his fucking hand held rather than figuringn stuff out himself. Its pathetic.

He can fuck off to Reddit for all I care

A bit of guidance? You want us to tell you what to buy? Sure, buy them. Blue tac them to your fucking talons. Happy now? Did that answer your question? No? Then you see how assanine that fucking question was.

why are you so angry? is there stuff going on, perhaps at home or work, that's upsetting you and you'd like to talk about?
I'm here for you man

Never.

Ever.

I want you to accept that and wallow in your suffering knowing you will never see them in your lifetime.

And I want you to rant and bitch for years after Sisters of Battle get plastic minis, refusing to buy them non-stop because they aren't female marines.

not realizing you could do a little work and make them exactly that.

and when you are finally dying from some terrible disease in your old age, I will be there to consume your bittered soul as you die, knowing that your inability to just go out and get some third party minis and customize your own stupid army instead of begging a company to do something for you.

you lazy shit.

Is it worth it playing Catachan if I'm only interested in Marbo? Would people be mad if I used my regular Cadian sculpts?

furious

Take your meds dude, they were prescribed for a reason

Is there a chance he's right?

Not him but I’m getting more bitter each passing year.

The only good thing that has happen this years is that I sold the fucking huge house. Empty rooms and empty tables did not help.

50/50
either he is or he isn't

Gone but not forgotten.

that's not how that wor... oh never mind

Ignoring this austist, can anyone clarify my question? What would World Eater Warp Talons look like? Like normal warp talons or shall I add these extras? Or got a different idea?

See

What was his point?

Gonna need a quick rundown

Square bases > plastic sisters

ill cut you

Friendly reminder, they said early next year.

>user posts knight in /wip/
>someone points out that the base looks like it has a tiny church on it
>others agree
>user spergs out about scale for the rest of thread

An user who used churches for his knights to stand on. I think.
No this is right.

A GW officials too.

No, honestly fuck off. See, no one wants to help you.

Because you shouldn't be posting here. Now stop same-fagging and leave.

So January 2018.

I always forget how big titans are.

Demons codex? That is like saying the sky is blue

>but for an extra $35 you can make your boring Cadians look kinda cool with our resin accessory pack from forge world

Please neck yourself so there is no chance for your autism to spread.

Makes the Imperator look like a child.

Yes.

What scale is a Leman Russ?

Wait is that a titan church?

Cadians? With those helmets I'd make Hua Yuan.

I see Forgeworld just makes bootlegs of what other companies are doing except they managed to make them look even more rough and misshapen.

28mm heroic.

Is this as large as Dreadoughts ever get?

Also, which one of these is the most powerful of the bunch?

Knight church. There is only one thing I know that surpasses it. The might Churchnought.

Worth it! Especially if you kitbash a bit to extend the bits over multiple squads.

Don't be thick

like normal warp talons c'ept painted in red and with Khorne motifs on them

That's comfy.

Man snow is comfy.

Stop shitting this board up with your hand holding faggot. No one is helping you because this isnt the place to be asking you stupid shit.

Aren't those the Chinese Cyberpunk guard? I'd love to see someone make a proper army of them.

Yeesh, this img is brutal.

Lorgar did nothing wrong

Can't wait for him to make his triumphant return and be way more powerful than any other Primarch.

Reminder that his latent psychic potential was higher than anyone's, and he's absolutely tapped into it by now, as well as having the undivided boon of Chaos.

The Telemon is the biggest, and therefore since it's the biggest it's also the most powerful