Dwarves

Dwarves are just Jewish Vikings

Get fucked JIDF kike! My Viking ancestry is not yours to control!

>implying dwarves ever committed child sacrifice

>Implying Jews ever committed child sacrifice

>retard doesn't even know his own religion's history

Why else are there so view?

>implying Isaac was killed.
Name a child they killed.

first born of every dude in egypt or something

Those weren't people, dumbass. Just filthy Egypt heathens.

The Jews didn't do that, God did.

Read the book of judges idiot.

If been on Veeky Forums long enough to now that the Jews are behind everything

Thinly vieled /pol/ thread.

>veiled
Low IQ half-orc detected

Are you talking about Jephtah? Because that nigga dedicated his daughter to God, which meant most likely that she ended up becoming part of the clergy. Keep in mind that his daughter's first reply was lamenting that she'd forever remain a virgin, a very weird lamentation for a twelve year old girl who's ABOUT TO FUCKING DIE. Also, if you choose to believe the interpretation that Jephtah sacrificed her, you'd have to believe that Jephtah ignored the Deuteronomic prohibition on human sacrifice (which was part of the reason why the Jews BTFO the Medianites in the first place, as they practiced child sacrifice).

>Inb4 "muh Isaac, muh hypocrisy"
There's a reason why people keep shouting about context: it's not just something one says when running out of argument. It bears actual meaning. The binding of Isaac happenes in Genesis 22. In Genesis 15 God promises Abraham that his descendants would be as numerous as the stars in the sky. Now keep in mind that Genesis 15 happens before Genesis 22 (surprising, I know!) and that Abraham's wife was infertile. God suddenly comes to him and tells him to kill his own child. Let's use basic logic to figure out all the possibilities this implies:
1. God keeps His promise, Isaac doesn't die
2. God keeps His promise, Isaac dies but rises from the dead
3. God doesn't keep His promise, Isaac dies
In other words, the binding of Isaac isn't Abraham showing blind obedience to God, it's Abraham demonstrating faith in God. Faith, as in trust, as in "I believe that you'll do as you promised, even if it appears counterintuitive at first". Had Isaac died then and there, Abraham would have literally zero obligation to keep obeying God. Yet instead God offered his own sacrifice (He didn't "change his mind" as semi-literate skeptics often pretend), which is a powerful statement in an area/culture where human sacrifice was at the very least sporadically a thing.

tl;dr: Apply yourself

I thought dwarves were just ultra orthodox.
They stick to studying runes and running old timey forges that were outdated over a century ago and insist anything new or even a tiny bit off tradition is inherently wrong.
They also constantly get on each other's cases about not being dwarf enough and if they were any decent at slave holding they would never lift a finger outside of their "holy" jobs.

Fuck off /pol/

Even Veeky Forums?

>trying to revise history because you don't like it
;^)

And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands,

Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD's, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering.

And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she was his only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter.

And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have opened my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back.

And she said unto him, My father, if thou hast opened thy mouth unto the LORD, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth; forasmuch as the LORD hath taken vengeance for thee of thine enemies, even of the children of Ammon.

And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity, I and my fellows.

And he said, Go. And he sent her away for two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains.

And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man. And it was a custom in Israel,

That the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year.

To be fair, child sacrifice was very common at the time.