Can somebody explain me how everybody is up?

all normie coins
all shillcoins, even fucking LINK

everything is up, my portfolio included is up +40% today alone.

can sb explain who is losing the money here? are we doing meme magic here?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ySegAvj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

January effect is a thing.

i just can't fathom this, literally everybody is making money and getting rich
>tfw realizing i am brainlet

My portfolio is slowly melting so not everybody is making money.

Only the stereotypical biztard is getting 'rich' right now, these things go in cycles

h-how? what the fuck did you buy in considering the whole top100 coins are in green except for SALT and Verge but these are trash anyway

Nobody is making money. Until you cash-out, you haven't made any money. The losers will be the ones who cash out last when this entire thing eventually crashes.

There was a huge hit right before Christmas, when BTC started tanking. I'm guessing this is some rebound from it.

Yes and no. It's not real money until you cash out, sure, but a lot of people manage to, and there are a lot of interesting projects, like payment gateways, etc., that could very well help crypto cross over into the mainstream. I used to think crypto was a much bigger joke than I do now. As dumb as it looks on the outside, even when the bubble inevitably pops, it won't be the end of this.

Litecoin then went in on XRP at 3400 Eth. Actually made better off holding for bags instead of holding LTC. Fuck Charlie lee.

What a time to be alive

just got home from new years, tethered everything before it dipped last night. what did i miss. everythings up?

We have just been through two weeks of bloodbath and you are complaining that we're greenish wtf

Holy shit. I feel your pain. But these really stupid calls to be honest.

There was a small dip, but the recovery has been three fold. Not complaining at all, I just don't understand it. is it the normies?

the $100B cashed out from btc is going into alts now

I think this makes sense.. BTC daytraders are likely the losers here (i still believe HODL-ers will make gains in BTC)

I hold vtc, icx and eos. They aren't doing shit righr now but if I sell they will moon and if I chase a pump it will dump.

Your coins are 100% reliant on dumb boomer money. You need to go for a low marketcap coin and go ALL IN

You will make gains with BTC but only 2x or 3x in an entire year. Altcoins can do this in a week.

all greens on my blockfolio except for hive network.
dont even know what that one is.

this shit is ridicilously easy if you have even a tiny bit of brains

What shitcoins would Carl Brutananadilewski own and shill?

>ridicilously
>a tiny bit of brains

herd derp

You are silently getting a cut from illegal market profits

>doesnt even know grammar
>still makes crypto gains

im gonna hit 6 figures and be one stupid motherfucker living a good life till i OD from coke when banging hookers

Whatever MS tells him is good.

umm alright

>3 days in an alt bull market
>woow this is easy I never lose money

Look a bit further, there are many good alts that are down from last week or more.

It's too late to make it the normie way. The newest trend is "Pump Groups". Hop in now or miss the boat.
discord.gg/ySegAvj