The mortal world operates "realistically," not with regards to any magic or monsters...

>the mortal world operates "realistically," not with regards to any magic or monsters, but in the sense that people react to situations as normal human beings would
>there are few convenient coincidences or ridiculous contrivances, and the ideal solutions for problems are whatever is most pragmatic and sensible
>NPC portraits are down-to-earth Western art

>the Feywild runs on goofy anime logic with lots of ecchi touches, so people react to situations as if they were in some light-hearted fantasy anime, though maybe not KonoSuba-tier
>there are many convenient coincidences and ridiculous contrivances, and the ideal solutions for problems tend to be very silly and humorous
>NPC portraits are almost always cute anime girls/traps, because almost everyone is a cute anime girl/trap

Would you play in this?

No.

yeah sure

>>there are many convenient coincidences and ridiculous contrivances, and the ideal solutions for problems tend to be very silly and humorous

Terry Pratchett did it

only if I can fuck the cute anime girls/traps until they cum

Sure, but I'll play just about anything.

I was with you up until the stupid trap nonsense.

>worrying about his partners' satisfaction
what a cuck

You literally don't know what that word means, and you're probably terrible at sex.

This. Just run a campaign in Discworld.

No, I do not dare enter your magical realm

>caring about the correct usage of the word cuck
what a cuck

But then you wouldn't have the duality.

Hey! You there - you and people like you are the reason why looking at someone is legally equal to sexual assault nowadays, why only men can be called out on what is assumed to be sexism, and only white people can be called out on what is assumed to be racism. Because
> caring about the correct usage of the words is so stupid and gay, amirite guys?
Go fuck yourself.

Remove traps and I'm in.

What does the shadowfell look like? German Expressionism?

Now this is something I would play.

That seems like a pretty dire leap to me.

Holy leap of logic batman

> "anime plot device world" somehow demonstrates duality qualities to "mortal world"
Fuck no. You want to run "aspect" campaign - you rip-off Chronicles of Amber. Not this dumb shit.

>he doesn’t enjoy his partner’s happiness

Frankly I'd be all about it. It's an interesting spin on Cosmology that I don't see too often. Like, why is it that most of the planes that I read about / come across usually boil down to "Earth, but with X gimmick" (ex. Elemental Plane of Fire has castles and monarchies, but nothing to /really/ set it apart from the Prime Material, you know?)
But a facet of reality where general assumptions of logic stem from an entirely different set of rules? Yes please, someone fund it.

Get a load of this fag. If you ever got a girlfriend she'd leave you for Tyrone as soon as she found out you were terrible in bed
>smuglaughinganimegirl.ogl

>Like, why is it that most of the planes that I read about / come across usually boil down to "Earth, but with X gimmick" (ex. Elemental Plane of Fire has castles and monarchies, but nothing to /really/ set it apart from the Prime Material, you know?)
Maybe if you play with shit GMs.

No

Yes

*go cuck yourself

Hell yes. Maybe not the anime and traps, but I'd take something like the old Changeling and turn it up to 11. Don't play the fairy tale, either live it or you'll accomplish literally nothing or fuck it up because you'd be going against the other world's core rules. Also this: . Fey world is whimsy and overly fantastical, low astral planes operate on nightmare logic, and good fucking luck if you ever wander outside the known realms, discovering how shit works there is a major quest in itself.

Yes. Hope nobody minds grumpy sorcerers.

It's pretty close to the standard, honestly

Only as a ranger with the fey as favoured enemy. Fuck any anime related fantasy.