Who here getting JUSTed right now

Who here getting JUSTed right now

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/zachc221
discord.gg/jqQ9YP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can you possibly be getting JUSTed right now if you have a folio that isn't 100% pajeetcoin?

Literally all of the coins with decent tech propositions are mooning.

Every altcoin that is even halfway decent has gone up at least 5%, even BRD my worst hold has gone up almost 10% in 24 hours

What the absolute fuck are you investing in where you're going down

I sold half of my REQ and went into FUN 2 days ago please kill me

icx

He's probably mostly in BTC.

Yeah, thats why I said all of the coins with decent tech propositions. Bitcoin does not have a decent tech proposition. It's current proposition is death within the next 5 years.

I put a bit into BCH about 3 weeks ago. Definitely lost some, just wondering if I should keep it in there for the long run or not.

Bought a bunch of FUN yesterday which is not doing so hot. It's okay though, I'm happy to wait it out.

Bought a load of ICX in the dip this morning so fingers crossed on that one senpai

does anyone actually use robinhood its a great trading site and you get a free facebook share when you sign up
at least I did
share.robinhood.com/zachc221

I am probably justing myself by browsing biz today and fomoing away my btc into shitcoins.

I don't usually FUD, but FUN is not going to go very far. It appeals specifically to the Online Gambling industry, an industry that worldwide does not even have $50B market cap. If I were you, unless you got in reaaaaly low, ditch that shit as soon as you're in the green.

bought XRP for 2,5

already lost one third

Ripple crippled my portfolio

Scamcoin owned by bankers

Sell all your XRP

You're just morons for buying XRP above a USD. Comfortably holding here.

Fucking predictit. I felt like such a boss winning 1000 dollars. Should have reinvested right to crypto

is there a chance that it goes back to 2,5 again?

Otherwise I'd sell with a loss and put it back into Ethereum

Also I'm HODLing my autographed Trump book until the fucker dies.

Started out 2 weeks ago. Literally only made 3k and it is all from Ripple.

I always seem to buy shitcoins that just go sideways, or drop immediately after i buy them.

Nothing i buy moons, they just fluctuate between 5 and 10%.

Are you actually taking advice from a Cantonese woodworking forum?

Yeah I'll keep an eye on it for now but I'm not going to hold in the hope of a 10x

discord.gg/jqQ9YP

find refuge here you deluded fucks

Which app is that?

Thanks for the money slug! xoxoxo

Yeah just wait till it is on coinbase and dump it after a day or 2. It's probably 3 usd then.