Anyone buy some expensive shit with your earnings

anyone buy some expensive shit with your earnings

$350 headphones, but that was more of an excersize to see if BTC could really buy something. It totally did.

No, lol. I just hit 200k and I'm still living the exact same broke fuck lifestyle as before. Even the thought of taking a holiday seems outrageous and impossible because I'm so used to the poorfag mindset.

The only thing I plan to splurge on is a nice watch. Other than that I will still be the same NEET as I was before.

If I hit a million I might consider a rolex, new laptop and a car

100k? New laptop and a Seiko

New suit
Thanks ripple

I’ve been eating pizza everyday desu

the people who use their money to make more money are the men who become successful, if you take a huge chunk of your money out to buy a car because you feel like you deserve it you'll never make it unless you've already made it in which case it wouldn't be a huge chunk of your money

Tried the "you can't cash out" meme and withdrew 1K. Didn't know what to do with it though so now I have a Vive, an Alexa and some "smart" powerplugs. When I put on my VR helmet and say "Alexa, turn holodeck on" I'm in game. This is what my 12 year old me always wanted. Thank you, cryptocoins.

kek, same here. €150k in crypto, haven't cashed out a single dime because every €100 I take out might have the potential to grow x100.
just patched a hole in my jeans.

Pulled out $300 and bought a guitar. Taylor GS mini mahogany. I fucking love it best money I've ever spent. Having a nice instrument goes a long way to inspire learning.

Other than that I don't cash out, crypto gains are nice for small things like that I wouldn't buy something like a car unless I had over 100k.

Did you see the recently released SBDC051? Best looking Seiko since Rolex made a sub imho

Fuck yeah!

built a new rig for 1k because trading was horrible and slow on the old one

>tfw you only cash out some to trade even more

My user
Great
Invest in yourself

This holy shit, I'm a poorfag with a lot of money.

Same here, but with 100k
Im not cashing out a single sat before i hit 1MM USD.

whats the point of money if you dont spend it?

need some nice things to exhibit your wealth user. only way to get the females

>only way to get females

That is the quickest way to loose all your money. Women are the worst investment.

>inb4 /r9k/

It’s the truth.

I want to buy my Grandma's old house and fulfill her last wish.

Don't do this or you'll get fat as fuck, clog your arteries, and fuck up your gut biome
t. Ate pizza nearly everyday for years

Literally this. Looking back all the money I wasted on pussy in my early 20s, 24 now with 600k and I ain’t spending a dime on a girl. If I get horny or sexual frustrated I literally just work out and meditate. Also making gains feels better than any sex.

>years
how big are you now?

it's not an issue of spending money, its an issue of using large portions of your invested money to buy liabilities

there's two aspects to it, the nature of what you are taking money out for and the % of your investment

taking $150 out a week to buy food, if you make more than $150 a week on average, is fine since you need that

taking 50k out to buy a house is also fine you have to live somewhere

taking money out to buy an expensive car when you don't need it is just asking for trouble, buy a medium range car that looks nice but isn't going to break the bank

theother side is % wise, taking out 150 for food each week is pretty big if you only have 1000 in coins, meanwhile you can buy a 10k car if you have 300k becuase it's a drop in thebucket

Nope, I save up to be able to help my parents when they need money without burning myself out on a job I hate. Now I'm working a comfy engineer job in a small company without managers and even have time to keep an eye on binance while at my desk.

What is the point of making money if you are not spending it?

You guys realize you are becoming like Kikes? Muhhhh shekels

Are you literally me?

bought more vegas to mine xmr
bough nice pc and 34" ultrawide to trade with comfort

marshal tube amp, space echo, univibe, keyboards, computers, cell phones, speakers, headphones, everything bro. its real.

I bought all my friends PS4 pros after cashing on flur

If I ever make it I'll buy a pinball machine and LCD arcade machine. Probably get a drivers license...