BNB

>Binance has gone from nothing to the biggest exchange in the world this quarter, with 3 bil in volume daily
>Binance will use 20% of their profits this quarter to buy BNB FROM THE MARKET and burn it. This will be 30%+ of the circulating supply and is going to be basically all of the supply actually on the market. This is going to happen in January
>Binance is going to use BNB for the decentralized exchange they are building
>Literally no one talking about BNB yet

Get in now before binance announces the coin burn this month; this is free fucking money

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002205552-Binance-1st-Quarter-BNB-Burn-Event
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000497111-Binance-Coin-BNB-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just bought 100k

proof faggot

thx, bought 100k.

I mean.... it's used to reduce the fee on their transactions.

So it will inevitably be worth something at some point.

Heh funny bought 100k too because of this

Do people actually take this shitty bait?

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002205552-Binance-1st-Quarter-BNB-Burn-Event

They burned 1 mil in their first (non-full) quarter of existence when they were a tiny exchange

This
Are just memes. Not bait.

And here is proof that they are building a decentralized exchange that will run on it: support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000497111-Binance-Coin-BNB-

Binance is now the biggest fucking exchange in the world. Bet on the fucking house if you want to make money

how do you know they will buy 20% and burn it if they havent announced anything?

where you getting this news from bud?

It's in the whitepaper for BNB and they've already done it once when they were a tiny shitty exchange. It was last announced on October 15th, it's likely it will be announced mid january, and bought back and burned over the next few days following the announcement. Get in now before people realize what is going to happen

Binance burned 1 million BNB when they were doing 50-100mil per day; they are now doing 3bil a day and growing. You do the math

Binance is shit. Fuck you and the bots trading there.

Kucoin has almost half the marketcap of BNB when their exchange has 1/60 the daily usage of binance

BNB is insanely undervalued; buy now for guaranteed gains

Can you show proof they'll actually buy the coins on the order book ? Don't they just collect them already from people trading ?
Also last burn was on a bnb token worth like 2$, now it's around 10$ so that doesn't mean they'll burn way more.

Bullish on the coin though.

They state that they buyback and burn here

That's true that the coins being more valuable means they will burn less, but the insane profits they made this quarter dwarf the change in price

I got shilled on this. Will hodl until the quarterly happens and see what happens. Poorfag so only had $300 of ETH unspent but went all in with it. Should go up to $10 again anyway and I'm also new and almost all new people start at Binance from my understanding. Well. Here's hoping for a nice kick off to 2018.

For more clarity the CEO of binance said this as well:
"Regarding the "buy backs", there is 0 reason or need for us to keep the price down. We will spend 20% of each quarter's profits to buy back, at market value. If the market value of BNB is high, then we can only buy a small portion back each time. It will take a long time for us finish the buy back. But that's ok. The value of the coin is high, the BNB holders will be happy. "

BNB is also one of the only coins that has an actual use case on their site; which means basically every one of their millions of users holds onto a few BNB; further lowering the actual circulating supply

This coin is gonna pop off hard

I sincerely hope you are correct shill. Need me some sweet gains to build up funds to trade with already.

KCS does everything that BNB does and more

I have kcs and I'm selling them for BNB; it's way too overvalued now in proportion to it's markets size, it's getting pumped up fkin high.

Sell high buy low for once in ur life

It's already 8$ and I doubt it will gain more than x2, maybe x3. There are much better investments than limited use coin that's already so high in price.

What are the benefits of a decentralised exchange?

What is their business model?