FUCKING MOON ALREADY YOU PIECE OF SHIT

FUCKING MOON ALREADY YOU PIECE OF SHIT

I WANT TO GET RICH BEFORE THE BUBBLE POPS

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/c7VG3Vf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It will moon, just give it some time and don't get weak hands just because of -5%

Wait until the end of January and it will literally skyrocket into another galaxy

This except the bubble wont 'pop', steady growth like Eth.

It will happen.
Koreans always do this:

1. Adopt foreign goods/service
2. Wait til it gets popular
3. Roll out local ripoff of said foreign goods/service
4. Ban foreign/goods service.
5. Promote the shit out of local ripoff.

Uber is a great recent example of this.

I wanted to quick flip this shit so I could buy into ICX. Nothing is happening though fucccck.

It's been on Binance for what, a week? People have no patience. XLM traded sideways for months, look what happened the past few days. ICX is a project of massive potential, wait and see. This is an easy 10x from here. I'm not selling.

This.
You where smart to get in now OP. I've been accumulating for a while now while rubbing my hands like a jew in anticipation for what's to come.

i am an aus neet with not much money, i got about $300 in icx, im new to crypto but i got a good feeling about this, should i take out goverment loan of $1000 and drop into icx or put that money in a lower cap coin?

No. I'm really positive about ICX and 10k in, but taking loans to buy crypto is a retarded idea. Work and invest, never use money that you don't have.

Never use money for crypto that you aren't willing to lose user.
For all we know all prices drop by 500% percent tomorrow. It isn't worth the risk imo

Seriously, not a good idea mate

drop by 500%

Expect the best. Prepare for the worst.

>drop by 500%
>have to pay cuckbase $50k so they take a bitcoin from me

Yeah i would take a loan. I am in ICON with 420k USD right now. And this will hit ADA mcap level in the next 2-3months. Are you able to repay the loan alone if the crypto popps from one day to another?
A loan for my portfolio makes no sense, but i would def consider one for icx

if u were expecting this to moon right away you are a fucking retard. this is a hodl.. its already gone up 20x since ico and needs time to relax before it goes to 30 bucks lol.

everyone was expecting it to moon right away dumb bagholder. they just postponed their shitty announcement

Yeah 1 month and this will be at least $15, with korean exchanges this is a 25-30$ coin.

You guys were cheated by the koreans. They're never gonna buy that shit, they were just unloading it to foreigners

>Not understanding ridiculous exageration for dramatic effect

Hyperbole is a concept alien to Veeky Forums, people got too used to the ridiculous.

Hyperbole would be drop by 90% or whatever
500% is just you brainlet not understanding how percentages work

Literally just bought some more.
:)

holding 500 right now thinking about buying 500 more, you guys think it will moon in the next days? or do I wait some more to stock up?

Do you even know the schedule for the project in january? It isn't going to moon for another few weeks.

i dont think it will moon in a few days but for sure after the 24th. It will moon in Feb

This isn't going to moon because Im holding this.

Just put 1 Eth in

buy an ICO with your 1k bro.

Main net launch after huge conference in 3 weeks, then we’ll be in the double digits. you did good getting in now

Do you guys think it will moon more with mainnet release (Jan 24)? Or will it moon more for the launch event (Jan 31) when they announce the DApps being built on their blockchain?

1) we will moon because of the self regulation of korea - details will be announced and new token listing are not in danger (1st-2nd Jan week)
2) we will moon because the accumuluation phase is over 2 weeks before the 24th Jan - we will see a nice uptrend which will lead into people FOMo back in (everyone had ICX on there mind and knows how big this shitcoin will be)
3) the conference will lead to one of the craziest exposures im Asia - they will fucking create a tulip run in Icon
4) new exchange listings / partnerships / des and wallet will give this coin the rest and will crack the 10B mcap
5) after people understand the potential of theloop project and samsung announces that the officialy endorsed ICON as THE blockchain, we will hit the craziest FOMO run in history of shitcoins.

Peak prediction is $50 in under half a year.

>I am a bit invested and trying to stay objective

6) Last but not least - they announce several ICOs on their blockchain

well think about it dude. there are a bunch of ICO investors that have already gotten rich. they are gunna cash out at least some and thats why the price is staying around 5 bucks. Iif you expected it to go to 30 bucks without anyone taking profits your insane.

*every ico investor that isn't a pajeet*

New to the crypto market. Started with 3k usd now have 5k usd from the huge increase in eth during the last month. The only two projects that interest me are req and icon and both are expecting a huge Q1. I have another 2k usd coming in from coinbase. What should I do as a Q1 game plan bizbros?

hang yourself

Faggot

Buy BTC at current reduced price. Wait for the next bullrun and buy your favourite alts for a discounted satoshi price

You weak handed retard

>hyperbole
never heard of this shitcoin and can't find it on CMC shill me on it

Thanks bizbro

Dropped my singular eth 90/10 into icx/req. This shit will go to the moon. Currently whales are keeping the price down with huge sell walls whilst buying up all the cheap icx from weak hands. As soon as they drop their walls this thing will explode. They'll probably drop them towards the Dev meeting so they can ride the waves of artifical price suppression + new info + main network release. All that saved up whale icx will flow into the kr exchanges when they open up which will increase the price even more due to lower supply for people fomoing into icx.
Mark my words, holders of this coin are gonna see +300% by the middle of February.

Any crypto around few cents with x50-100 potential, user?

PFR

Shill me.

it'll go x50-100

You talk about this coin as if its 50m market cap. You got dumped on. Accept it.

But for what fucking reason? Looks like another shitcoin

Except the current sell walls are only 50-100 BTC....and ICX was eating massive sell walls bigger than that back just a few days ago....The 'real' whales have a lot more than 100 Bitcoins in ICX....

lol

this

They have vending machines. That is right. Mother-fking vending machines!
Vending machines are literally the future of 2018! It is so convenient machine. Please do yourself a favor and look them up.

The coin already mooned and did it's thing. At this point it's gonna be a long term HODL. The time to get in was a week ago.

Go fuck yourself

Even a single vending machine is more than 99% of all the crypto projects right now.

discord.gg/c7VG3Vf

>you got dumped on
What are you even talking about? It is still almost at ATH, there was no dump if you did not buy during the 30min period at peak.

I did.