Why havn't you jumped on Ethertanks yet?

Why havn't you jumped on Ethertanks yet?
This has only been around for 2 days, you will be an early adopter.
This is guaranteed EASY profit.
For every tank bought you will get a dividend, and the tanks value will go up.
On the 7th you will be able to sell you tank at a profit!
It's literally impossible to lose money on this.
I recommend buying the LT-1 Tank as it is the most popular so you will get the most dividends.

On the 14th you will be able to battle, and their will be ETH rewards. Therefore increasing popularity and increasing your gains.

You missed Cryptokitties do not miss this, hurry and get in before the normies do.

ethertanks.com/shop

reddit.com/r/ethtanks/

discord.gg/ke8nbR

Silly user, buy the LT-2, the LT-1 price is too high for low profit ;)

I want in on this but even entry Tanks are worth so much now what is the best strategy ???

LT-1 is the best just buy as many as those as you can, nobody is buying the more expensive ones.

Best strat is buy the cheapest one. It's the most commonly sold. Easy money.

>shilling ponzi "games" on Veeky Forums

>not shilling ponzi "games" on Veeky Forums

So this shit was raining money the first day, now I only got 0.03 last day. Profit slowed down for everyone ?

Is this shit real and can it really make me mad cash?

no more greater fools that buy after you

The jig is up, they are gonna scam you.

You can sell your tanks on the 7th, this is pure profit. The wave has slowed down due to new years. They are also releasing new tanks and making it more profitable for the newcomers.

After you invest in a tank it pays off you can collect more profit and then sell your tank on market on 7th of January.

I'm up 5 times on my first tank and rolling in on 95% payback on my second!

This ponzi is over boys. I've cashed out and sold my tanks on /r/ethtanks. I suggest you all do the same while there are still suckers that want to buy in.

You make money with etherTanks just by buying the tanks. The only way you can lose money is if people do NOT buy more tanks after you. Given that this is one of the first ethereum-based web games (besides Cryptokitites and the fish game), the chance that literally nobody is going to buy is pretty slim. Since all you can do is buy tanks at this point (battles and upgrades arent available yet), chances that other people will buy tanks too is pretty high. STRATEGY: Join as early as possible for maximum profits, buy the cheapest tank, then make insane $$$ when the rest of the crypto community wants to buy a tank.

LT-1 price is really too high for the profit it gives.
Bought LT-2 yesterday.

16 tanks here!

Smokey x20

Nice man respect

I’ve already made 3 ETH in 24 hours this shit is incredible!

Sad is the day on Veeky Forums when obvious ponzi schemes are celebrated.

It's now obvious you never gave a shit about all the normie ponzi schemes, you were just upset you weren't in early.

This shit is so New, literally has only been around for 2 days, so undervalued I just bought 20x lt 2

>implying all crypto isn't ponzi

just bought a MT-1 am I gonna make it?

Probs will double your investment but I wouldn’t class that as making it.

fuck it I’m in

this is free money wow

MT - 3 baby I don’t fuck around

Woooooottt

Bless the souls that just bought some lt-2s

Yeah, the fact that a lot of people don't realize you can already trade tanks means it'd be smart to sell while your competition is low.

This is the same exact story as Etheremon, which is no surprise since it's where EtherTanks got the idea from in the first place. Explosive growth first couple days that slows down dramatically as the price gets so high that ROI is no longer possible. If you got in early: congrats, you made a lot of money off of everyone who got in late.

One thing I would keep an eye on is the new tank. It's unclear whether the sales will ever actually get high enough to spawn it, but it's slowly inching towards it and just might reach it. Use Etherscan to keep track of the tanksBeforeTheNewTankType variable in the smart contract. Currently it's 141 and last night it was around 200. Exactly one hour after that hits 0, Tank #17 will become available to purchase with a brand new ponzi at a high price/ROI ratio compared to the old tanks, because nobody will have bought it yet to drive the price up. If you're one of the first to get it you'll definitely make some money.