warhammer-community.com/2017/12/28/faction-focus-chaos-daemons/

>Daily Painting Video
youtube.com/watch?v=VSR1bbcxLpk

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

DA CODEX:
mega.nz/#!Ald3GbDI!gE1W1yRfDZauVwh6xwmAIP4v16f3BdLb7TI6qcGj1nE

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer Updated for Tyranids? Math-user requests vetting
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

1rd for the Red Scorpions

2nd for feels

>40k OP pic is from AoS
You wot m8?

Whateverth for area denial!

Nth for beastmen

wats the difference

mistakes were made

7th for World eaters are weebs

does this end up with that eldar getting purged? i hope it does

The Flesh is weak.

>imperial guard risking valuable material to find bombs, instead of sending conscripts out on field excersizes in a suspected mined area

>Primaris marines fighting poxwalkers of Nurgle
M.42 Colorized

Anyone have any pictures of helmetless male Eldar? I just keep getting pictures of Eldrad, that single picture of Yriel, and Wrinkly-Potato-Vect.

Has 'Sons of the Hydra' been shared yet?

NO FEELINGS IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR

if that blanket is not laced with small pox, im balling bullshit on this inquisitor

They already did this team is looking for their guns so they can give them to some more conscripts.

edgy

the only thing the emperor does is feel. he loves us so much he has endured ten thousand years of hell on the golden throne to protect us.

Would small pox even effect the eldar? Just have a plaguebearer sneez in it that will do the trick.

>a imperial inquisitor is edgy
this your first day experiencing 40k?

space small pox, then

>Inquisitor clerk with a likely dead end job
Only people a wageslave is going to be edgy against is his boss.

AT mines are a think user
listen the emperor can feel all he wants i dont want to about small eldar children

user isn't an imperial inquisitor, user

>missing the point of the comic this much

wow

How's it look boss?

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Orks) ++

+ HQ +

Warboss in MA: Kustom Shoota, Power Klaw

Weirdboy: 3. Da Jump

+ Elites +

Nob w/ Waaagh! Banner: Kustom Shoota

Painboy: Grot Orderly, Power Klaw

+ Troops +

Boyz
. Boss Nob: Power Klaw, Slugga
. 29x Ork Boy W/ Slugga & Choppa

Boyz
. Boss Nob: Big Choppa, Slugga

Boyz
. 24x Ork Boy W/ Slugga & Choppa

++ Spearhead Detachment +1CP (Orks) ++

+ Heavy Support +

Deff Dread
. Deff Dread: Big Shoota, Skorcha
. . Pair of Klaw Arms: 2x Dread Klaw
. Deff Dread: Big Shoota, Rokkit Launcha

Gorkanaut: 2x Rokkit Launcha, Skorcha, 2x Twin Big Shoota

Lootas: 15x Loota

+ HQ +

Big Mek: Kustom Force Field, Kustom Mega-blasta

+ Elites +

Mek: Choppa, Kustom Mega-Slugga

Go build legos in traffic

Hey Veeky Forums,

I was just wondering if you could clarify a rule for me.

If you have a unit that can fire it's weapons twice after not moving. Does it allocate all targets shoot and resolve with the additional shots?

Or does it allocate the first round of shot, fire and resolve? Then allocate the second round of shots, fire and resolve?

Thanks.

Pretty certain its the 2nd one.

what do you want me to do next sir

>Expecting a flood of squishy conscripts to trigger magnetic anti-tank mines.

Good job, you just wasted men, material, time, AND now an entire tank company has also been destroyed! The regimental Techpriest would like to see you now!

In all honesty, a good engineering team can clear mines faster and more thoroughly than any conscript push, and with less strain on Commissariat officers. Even if they DO need target practice.

FUCk i really gotta start painting again

Yay happy ending

>Not giving points total

Red scorpions

you are like a baby
watch this

can generic Tank Commanders order their own tank crew? or was it chapter approved'd

any specific examples?
I'd consider it like rapid fire.

Thank god paint stripping products work. I'd happily buy these orphans on Ebay and give them a good home.

Does anyone use greyfax in their lists?
I’m considering not painting her because I don’t think I’ll use her much.

They can give themselves orders.

sick, thank you

Ive used her once and a while with guard allies. She does her job against chaos well.

Reposting this from last thread. Cadia standa yadda yadda

Imo.
First especially if it's the same weopon.

wait is it legal to run a tank commander in a LR with double-lascannons? ie, LR annihilator

I do. The psychic game at my store is strong so her deny powers are fantastic. Her leadership 10 bubble is great for Guard and I love Terrify for my Bullgryn or Crusaders charging in.

>units can actually fire two pistols if they have two

Would be cool if I had a unit with two pistols. Hell it would be cool if I ever got to shoot pistols in close combat.

Whoops, let's try that again

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Orks) [58 PL, 859pts] ++

+ HQ +

Warboss in MA [7 PL, 124pts]: Kustom Shoota, Power Klaw

Weirdboy [4 PL, 62pts]: 3. Da Jump

+ Elites +

Nob w/ Waaagh! Banner [4 PL, 79pts]: Kustom Shoota

Painboy [4 PL, 57pts]: Grot Orderly, Power Klaw

+ Troops +

Boyz [13 PL, 193pts]
. Boss Nob: Power Klaw, Slugga

Boyz [13 PL, 187pts]

Boyz [13 PL, 157pts]
. 24x Ork Boy W/ Slugga & Choppa

++ Spearhead Detachment +1CP (Orks) [65 PL, 1140pts] ++

+ Heavy Support +

Deff Dread [22 PL, 416pts]
. Deff Dread: Big Shoota, Skorcha

Gorkanaut [19 PL, 356pts]: 2x Rokkit Launcha, Skorcha, 2x Twin Big Shoota

Lootas [16 PL, 255pts]: 15x Loota

+ HQ +

Big Mek [5 PL, 84pts]: Kustom Force Field, Kustom Mega-blasta

+ Elites +

Mek [3 PL, 29pts]: Choppa, Kustom Mega-Slugga

++ Total: [123 PL, 1999pts] ++

Not sure about that one. There should be a forgeworld faq in the list in the op though.

It's the 2nd one. You're firing two different times, not doubling your shots.

For instance Kastelan robots could fire twice in the index but were specifically changed to doubling their shots in the codex because they could fire at one target, delete it, then fire at another.

Go murder all the stupid teens and bury the evidence, go Darwin their asses.

gotcha, will dig in

desu most of were orphans on ebay. some of them i have started to fix but none are that complete yet

>commander yell orders at himself to motivate himself

I like this picture I'm seeing.

>Not psyching yourself up after a swig of recycled ethanol from your hipflask

Just like commanders yelling at themselves to fight more and to run really fast.

>tfw guardsmen can potentially run 24 inches in one go

It was a Tyrannofex. It fired once killing a unit that was in front of a character, then with its second volley, it was able to target and kill the character. I lost the game as a result of this last shot.

This seemed wrong to me, but thought I would check.

i've been reading it, does this passage:

>The following weapons are turret weapons: battle cannon, Conqueror battle cannon, Demolisher cannon, Eradicator nova cannon, Executioner plasma cannon, Exterminator autocannon, Punisher gatling cannon, Stygies Vanquisher battle cannon, twin lascannon
>twin lascannon

basically confirm that it's a turret weapon for a leman russ, thus implying that TC can ride in a annihilator? ffs i wish GW could say this shit explicitly

He was entirely allowed to do so. Again, he's firing twice not doubling his shots. There's a reason the Russ fire twice rule explicitly states it has to shoot at the same target.

Wow fleshborer hive sounds fun if you can shoot it twice.

I'd probably say no considering the tank commander data sheet lists what turret weapons you can take and it doesn't include FW ones. Unless FW has a tank commander datasheet? Let check the CA book and see if they have anything there.

I've scoured FW and it doesn't have a datasheet for TC, i'll check CA and if it isn't in there I'll just assume it's no

Terminator Chaos Lord with the Fleshmetal Exoskeleton relic. Waste of a relic or nah?

What does the relic do?

Waste, you already have a 2+,and he doesn't have enough wounds for the regen to do any good. Put it on a Daemon Prince or Exalted Champion.

welp, that puts that idea to the drain, oh well, guess i'll just run my LR as a stygies vanq with coaxial heavy stubber for the reroll and +1 on hit

Nvm just saw the 4+ bs lmao

>guardsmen look back and question the sanity of their commander who is furiously screaming at himself to move faster
>the heretics on the other side of the no man's land see no problem with this behavior.

2+ save, and regenerating a wound at the start of each turn

on that note what would you say an appropriate sized model or base for a IW daemon prince is? a decimator, gal vorbak or battle-automata? because the "traditional" horned devil daemon prince models don't really mesh well with the Iron Warriors aesthetic.

oh for fucks sakes it says you can replace the storm bolter for a heavy stubber on the stygies but the coaxial rule explicitly mentions the SB in it, while the mars-alpha says it can be both goddamn it GW is it one or the other

Speaking of tank commanders, are they worth it? 45 points more is a lot and Sponsons and hull lascannon are much more worth it with BS3+ re-rolling 1s which just makes them more expensive. 152 for a basic Battle Cannon Heavy Bolter Russ but then 239 for a kitted out tank commander with Lascannon and Plasma. Is it better to have more tanks or fewer that can hit harder?

HOBBY TIME, BOYS.
What are you anons working on tonight?

I just finished printing out and bonding a custom transfer sheet for my Kabal. It took 2 takes because I fucked the print settings, so here, bare witness to my shame.

Anyone know how to incorporate the nightman cometh into dark herasy

bear witness*

>He was entirely allowed to do so. Again, he's firing twice not doubling his shots.

Wow. If this is correct, it's a fucking amazing rule to have. It's essentially ignoring the shooting phase rules and allowing you to fire a unit as if it was a second separate unit.

Radical inquisitors are sometimes xenophiles, user.

slowy working on my 20 cadians, 15 scions, 2 sentimels, 5 custodes, 2 heavy weapons teams, a taurox prime and a Comissar and tomorrow im adding a leman russ demolisher to that list

Trying to take apart a rhino.

Why are Haemonculi listed as no longer available? The Dark Eldar have all of three types of HQs and one is no longer being sold? What gives?

Hah

Finished building some custom biomorph hardpoints on my flyrant to mount extra weapons since the wingslots were used up

So guys, what do you all do for fun around here?

Iron Circle. Run it as a Daemon Prince with Axe and Warp Bolter, add a jump pack if you want wings.

We talk about the nightman cometh

So there were two other successors of the Astral Claws, besides the tigers, were they taken out because of the sins of the Claws or not? I kind of want to do a chapter that is descended from them

what do terminators do if they have an itchy nose?

Is it wrong of me to wish that the Iron Warriors were one of the Loyalist chapters? I would have rather had corax go traitor that Pert and IW

Pay the troll toll to find out

They are pretty sexy.

Eldar take a 70 point unit to reroll ones, I think it's worth it.

Bully noobs.

Snort coke out of a Keeper of Secret's sickeningly sweet vagdick.

In my alt universe Horus died and it was Abaddon who was tempted by the Gods after he went mad with stress of trying to stop the greater Imperium from finding out. To cut to the chase, Perturabo refused to work for a mere mortal, even an Astartes, so he sided with the Emperor while Ferrus agreed to join Fulgrim, filling his slot.

>the emperors most trusted son going traitor
thats heresy user, and i wont stand for it