Your party is challenged to a drinking game

>your party is challenged to a drinking game
>are you bad enough dudes to drink with some onis?

Only dwarves would last enough, but there's no way they'll like sake.

Drinking with onis has a nasty consequence of losing your liver.
Not exactly due to alcohol poisoning.

The game will get real awkward when the paladin asks what an oni is.

You know what they say.

>Elves came up with wine and beer, but it was the dwarves who came up with distilling.

depends, what do I get if I win?

Drunk

Good, that means I might actually have a chance at getting laid tonight. *grabs a saucer and starts drinking*

user those are neither foxes nor are they korean

>there's no way they'll like sake.
Why not?

Ever seen a dwarf in a rice field?

Well no, but why wouldn't they like the drink?

you betcha!

The dwarven ninjas have to practice being invisible/their stealth skills somewhere...

Haha fleshbags

Pfft, these losers look like they're barely quarter Oni. I bet they're not even above 6 foot. I'll drink these scrubs under the table.

Good sake doesn't get you drunk immediately. It gets you drunk the next DAY.

Ya think so?

Cause your GM might not agree.

No tiger stripe, no oni.

What is it about Oni ladies that makes them constantly expose their crotch by not wearing pants on top?

Tiger stripe is very important. Other animal skins acceptable but tiger is prefereable.

A fundoshi is fine too.

Counter-cultural bias. Oni are renegades, rogues, and outlaws. Their clothing is designed to piss off ords from their culture.

No sense of human shame.
Great, fit, athletic muscular bods.
Very prideful and wanting to show off and compete.

Basically they know no human could ever be as sexy as they are and they want to rub it in our faces. Which is why you gotta drink them under the table and give them wedgies.

Fundoshi are also important.

>My next character has Halfling and Oni descent.

THIS SEEMS LIKE A FAIR FIGHT, FINALLY.

I'll drink that lightweight under just as easy as that three foot horny midget he claims is an Oni then.

>Three foot midget.

>and they want to rub it in our faces
how rude!

AND horny

Well if she's gonna cheat by increasing her mass with magic I'm just gonna shove a bag of holding in my shirt and sneak my drink into that.

Very. Especially as that's both figuratively and literally.

>tfw you are a 30 ft long 7 ton dragon
Bring it on, weaklings

One of us is unable to metabolize alcohol, another is a lightweight, another would disregard the challenge and murderfuck everything, and my character has a resolution to abstain from alcohol in any quantity that would make him drunk, however that might be just enough.

It taste like shit

Go ahead! Drink with the living dead!

>TFW you haven't had sake you enjoy but you don't know it's because you haven't had good sake but you don't want to waste cash if you don't like sake.

Help.

Actually she gets hueg by manipulating her density, not mass. She's exactly as heavy at mountain size as she was as a midget.
Note: at midget size she's heavy as all fuck. We're talking ground floor, stone foundation only.

drink it hot, you idiots

Dude, stop stealing side-quests from my game!

Go drinking with friends, talk them into splitting a bottle of good stuff. If you like it, buy more. If not, you're only out a cup's worth.

oh course she's heavy, she's made outta steel, they don't call her Kusanagi for nothing

how'd your party do against the Oni?

I'll be fine, don't know about the rest of the party, especially the gnome.

>drinking with demons
Sounds like a normal weekend to me.

Honestly, they had to cheat, and cheat HARD to win.

But in the end, they got their macguffin. Oni cheated too, both in contest and when rewarding party. They fucking lost real macguffin, and don’t remeber where they lose it. because a certain fox stole it from them. This fox may or may not wanna eat party’s livers.

goddamn sneaky kitsune!

Dumbass. Kumiho eat livers.

My current characters are both teetotalers, though for different reasons. They probably pass on the challenge. Even if you managed to talk either of them into it, they'd both be really sad drunks anyway and it would probably just be a downer time for everyone.

>Knowing this little
Enjoy losing your liver.

This.

That's literally how I figured out most of spirits and other alcohols out there for myself - splitting the bottle with a group of friends.
And they were eager to split for the exact same reason.

>Party is made from four 17th century nobles from Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
They out-drink fucking anyone, Nip demons included

>mfw my Polish mother can't drink more than half a glass of beer before getting drunk.

>Momotaro and the Island of Ogre/ss/

>Good sake doesn't get you drunk immediately. It gets you drunk the next DAY.
The fuck? I've had sake, though not enough to be an expert, and as a fuck-huge giant I seriously doubt that.

I'm a fire elemental. How is this supposed to work?

Please, my character is a depressed alcoholic

>party is challenged to a drinking game by oni
>BT and BA charge and annihilate everything in their way
>Ultra, IF and BR just bolt down everything that survives

No, but I am good enough to make her think that I bear her in a drinking contest.

She's probably just secretly a Deluge left-over. Sorry user

>your party is challenged to a drinking game
Considering we're playing a Roadside Picnic campaign, and our party consists entirely out of slavs...
Those onis would probably suffer a liver failure before our party gets even a little tipsy.

Considering Sake is usually only 15-20% alcohol, and the whiskeys and scotches I usually drink are anywhere from 40-70%, I'll be drinking these bitches under the table. Especially if they let me bring the alcohol.

Considering my character is able to drink molten silver with the only downside being flatulence and is commonally reffered to as "The strongman of the forge" i do believe he should be fine.

You bear her? Like... you get her drunk and sic a bear on her?

No, he carries her obviously

My character will be dead of alcohol poisoning before onis would even start getting tipsy.

Sounds like our old druid. Used to get shitfaced and turn into a bear to try impress people.

As a shifter, I’d rather stay sober.

Say, you guys need a job?

Yuugi is probably over 6 foot, but suika is pretty small. Maybe 4-5 feet.

That said she IS shuten douji with a power to control density, so she can be as tall as she wants.

>google's best guess for this image: snu snu
You aren't wrong, buddy.

Yuugi is huge - at least 6' 6", maybe 7'

And she doesn't even have a real ability to speak of. She's just so damn strong that supernatural phenomena happen as a result of her doing things.

Huh, my character's a half Oni Tiefling. She'd accept in a heartbeat.

>Play a light weight healslut
Knowing my DM he'll wake up with a hangover and a sore pelvis

>blood raven not having requisitioned (stolen) all the sake before the combat starts...

Rolled 19 (1d20)

I roll to see if my liver survives the night

Impressive, you earned an oni kissu

A Lich scientist, Dwarf cleric and an Elf woman.
I think we have this covered.
What do we win?

kissu vs abduction is hardly a fair wager

>Drinking Contest with Suika

Suika hasn't been sober in hundreds of years and can control her blood alcohol content by volume(Density) because of her power. Trying to match her is a death sentence.

It'd be a fun night to die on, but Suika parties way too hard.

>JAPANESE GOBURIN

You choose one to drink against

the other will attempt to "distract" you during the contest

It will be gifted to him once all oni are dead.

My character's patron god is alcoholism. The party once beat an entire bar in a drinking contest, including the bar itself, which was a treant. Then we soaked it in absinthe and lit it on fire. We own that bar now.

Fuckin' bring it.

>Hey that sounds nice but wanna get high instead?
Then when the Onis get high off pot go and steal their shit.

Ogre grog is made from the blood of those who lost previous drinking contests, distilling and compounding the essence of drunk into a pure potion of inebriation.

>Agree, use the pre-drugged ale previously prepared for just this occasion.
>After the Oni lose and fall unconscious, strip, bind, and chain them
>Notify them that they will now serve as pack mules until I find a better use for them
>Enforce the concepts of submission by constant teasing and orgasm denial, denying the sexual nature of beings fueled solely by instinct
>Continue this until they swear to accept their submission. Keep going anyways, though now with occasional rewards, reinforcing the submissive nature of the relationship
>Carefully work to the point that the submission is a part of their nature, rather than simply due to the bindings. Eventually the two will be obedient by simple conditioning.
>Continue torment and denial even past that point because it's just that much fun

To be honest if those are the nip demons challenging me I'm down for anything even if I'm a total lightweight

That makes zero sense. You have to be 18 to post on this site

>Thinking you're allowed to use a different beverage than your opponent in a drinking game
>Thinking that however many other Onis are taking part aren't going to rip you a new one when they realize you cheated with drugged beer

Something tells me you were to focused on your dick to think this idea through.

It's only the two, based on the OP, and the beauty of magical drugs is that you can design them so that they only work on certain things.

Or you can just ensure you have a way to neutralize the drug yourself. false tooth, a swallowed bladder, lots of ways.

>That said she IS shuten douji with a power to control density, so she can be as tall as she wants.

This. Anyone who actually managed to get past the fucking ballache of a bossfight that was Yakari in IaMP will tell you that only greater and more difficult battles await with Suika. At one point she grows so large that her sprite no longer fits the screen and she start jumping on you.
After which she then starts destroying the UI piece by piece.

THEN she starts up the Black Hole.You thought Utsuho and her ability to summon the nukes was bad? That three legged crow is SMALLTIME compared to Suika.

>black hole

u fockn wot

She has the ability to control density.

What's the densest thing we're aware of?