Greentext Thread

post what cha got. Also does anyone have the greentext about fapping to the moon+pic?

A classic, and one of my favorites

Part 2 baby~!

This is great

>Greentext
requesting the one about sister repentia being given away to a veteran guardsman as a thank-you wife and slowly coming to terms with it, her complexes about her body and her ptsd

plox help user in need

Dang, now I want it

This one makes me very happy
>you will never have a legendary war dog

I miss stories like the one about Luke, plagueson of Nurgle.

Anyone have that one MtG story one where a bunch of kids got introduced to the game by some guy and things get out of as some of them start being favored as the guy calls himself a dark lord or similar?

I want to believe this is real and I want to know the full story.

god can we stop this trainwreck of horrible?

>Also does anyone have the greentext about fapping to the moon+pic?

You're a life-saver

anybody got the one about the campaign with corruption and limit breaks and was a no-fun shithole but this one fisher took the super powerful artifact that gave x999999999 corruption, but he had 0 corruption so he could use it freely.

Anyone have whatever was the latest link to greentext compilations

Nothing to post because I'm at work.

But eagerly requesting the write up of the Deathguard marine talking about mortarion joining the legion and how disgusting he was.

Will post some shit when I get home!

Black Jester always pisses me off because it's obviously a DM wanking his OC.

It's a completely plot driven villain the PCs literally are powerless to stop because clearly no thought has been put into HOW he actually achieves what he does. When the plot demands, he just appears, with no sensible build up or logic to his plan.
Clearing out an entire village with no witnesses is a tremendous fucking effort, either mundanely or magically and basically impossible for anything short of something with the resources of a demi-god (or plot). If someone has suck resources, he would obviously be known around and not a mysterious unkillable little snowflake. But that chain of logic never gets followed because the jester never clears out the village, they apparently just all give up and leave when it's time to become dramatic set dressing for an encounter that a 13 year old would find scary.

You're welcome.

Anyone have that RL random encounters?