I'm considering suicide. I dont know what to do right now. I'm shaking. 2018 was going to be my year...

I'm considering suicide. I dont know what to do right now. I'm shaking. 2018 was going to be my year, but now that dream is gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x76c9de60f1c9565f59ca88e3f7a7729b034ca637
discord.gg/ySegAvj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No insurance?

tf happened user?

just let it go. I mined thousands of litecoins and dont have anything. youll realize nothing in life matter but enjoying a sunrise by losing it all.

did they steal your vintage beanie babie collection?

kek

Are you at a black lives matter protest

Did they steal it all?

MODS

Man, I refused an offer to mine BTC with a friend in 2012

How do you get over it?

According to the security footage, a big ass black van rammed the front of the building three times in an attempt to get inside the business.... They did not succeed but did in fact cripple me financially and emotionally.

No they TOOK ALL MY SHIT. That actually put a breif smile on my face. EVen in the circumstance, thank you

You don't have insurance? Isn't it like pretty much mandatory those days? (eurofag here)

They succeeded or not?

What's your business user?

realize you would have sold it for like 100k usd and got justed anyways. prolly woulda spent it all on bullshit and gotten taken advantage of by friends/ family. lifes better being poor user fuck people. if u do make it, dont fucking tell anyone.

this why you dont buy XVG its not secure

Did ya call the police?

plus after i fucked up with LTC i got into farming and no i am actually making the world a better place by giving people food without pesticides. If i had gotten rich i wouldnt be doing this farmer shit lol.

I spend very little.

100k would probably be enough to set me for life combined with my inheritance.

I would have got about 200k if I sold the family shop, I could invest it in a 5% to 10% gain fund a year and be set for life. I would have to work another 10 or 15 years and then I could retire.

But it's never gonna happen.

Yes...

I didnt pay the premium prices because I just started up. With profits from 2018 Id planned to get premium insurance to cover losses. Two months too late.. I had the chance, but not the cash.

Why the fuck did you post this on /b/?

Need any help offered at all

Think of it this way, you're getting your bad luck out of the way literally at the start of the year.

High chance it only gets better from here.

Tell us more about your business and where you're from. Why don't you have any savings?

etherscan.io/address/0x76c9de60f1c9565f59ca88e3f7a7729b034ca637
Nobody fell for the trap yet, unless you made the same thread 10 hours ago.
If you want people to actually believe you, maybe post the camera footage or something.

its early man get your shit together. I still made 30k on dogecoin after missing millions with LTC. I mean look at REQ you coulda turned 200 into 2k like nothing. Crypto is saturated right now but just wait until there is another horrible bear market and start buying shit up. Look back at 2015, you could have put 100 bucks in rubycoin or whatever and came out at 100,000x.

get a few friends to help fixing the shit so you pay less. Try to get a loan from a bank, tell them your situation, maybe they can make a good offer.

I once fucked up and didn't have a health insurance, then I got rekt. Some insurance company was ok with adding me retroactive so I just had to pay like 200$ insurance but I also had to signthat I will stay at least 2 yrs with them.

Just brainstorming here.

Good point. Read this, OP.
Don't kill yourself, shit happens to everyone. Carry on.

It's a cash grab ultimately, he will post wallet address eventually.

location?
type of business?
est. cost of repairs?

That was my last purchase to my wallet, as mentioned. It was my last lil' bit to get in to grow.

It's too late to make it the normie way. The newest trend is "Pump Groups". Hop in now or miss the boat-
discord.gg/ySegAvj

He already posted his address on /b/

REQ will still make you 2k if you put in 200 right now.

hold on hold on

I owned a brick and mortar business myself. Your landlord should be in charge of all repairs related to the structure of the building. that looks like structural damage to me.

if youre leasing, demand he fix it if not you can't pay rent by operating your business in an unsafe premise

He already posted it in his /b/ post.
This is the etherscan I find it a bit strange that he is reluctant in providing details about himself to prove the bussiness is his.
Why would you worry about getting doxxed if you're going to kill yourself otherwise any way?

lmao don't kys with .22, are you retarded?

>he didn't buy insurance

Is this real? Really?

Fuck off if you're a scammer, or man the fuck up if you're legit. End of story. Get your shit together, find them and get your shit back.

This isnt a movie it just feels like one

I feel like a retard for only having 100 req. I bought 300 at 10 cents and sold most of them at 15 cents after weeks of no movement. fuk im a retard but at least i held some. gunna buy 50 more tho fuk it.

At first post, yes I was a little emotional. I dont want to kill myself, i have a new fucking family guys

Hold on how did you sign the legal paperwork without having insurance? why would anyone give you their property to use without any saftey net provided by you?

They force you to get insurance and the only purpose of business insurance is to insure your assets and inventory. Regardless tho a landlord NEEDS you to have insurance or they can evict you in a commercial unit

ok...sympathy dwindling

You don't want to provide any proof because you're a fucking scammer. Move on, no one is falling for it.

ya if youre canadian atleast

If youre leasing a commercial unit. you have to insure and maintain everything WITHIN the unit. everything outside is your landlord from ensuring the garden and windows are washed to fixing damages that would prevent you from making your monthly rent

Tell us what your business does and where you're from. No one is going to send a penny if you don't provide details.

I'm not canadian, but I'll be calling the owner of the building as soon as it turns 9 o clock. thank you so much for helping me, i swear to god if this works for any reason i'll bow down to the floor in your honor, sir

Literally kill yourself. Your own fault if you have no insurance

It's a media resale store, and I'm from Ohio USA... not that it actually matters..

just dump some money into BNTY so my sell orders go through.

Jokes aside tho, being a store owner myself i feel for ya and ill stick around in this thread as i cry at my BNTY coins

Please kill yourself

>It's a media resale store
LMAO

Why don't you set up an online store?

South American here. I lived many years in the US (my waifu is American).

Give me a break, man. Are you seriously thinking about kys because of some damage to your store? You're such a pussy. If you were in a 3rd world shithole I would consider helping you. But you're in the fucking US. Come on! It's so easy to make money there if you're minimally smart and driven.

>They did not succeed
>No they TOOK ALL MY SHIT.
Keep your fucking story straight for fuck sake

BOOM! Photoshop that!

This too.

They didnt get anything, I was making a joke ffs

So did they succeed or not?
Why didn't you have insurance?
Do you use drugs? Do you drink a lot? One thing I learned about Americans is that you only fail to make it in the US if you're either alcoholic or junkie.

What coin are you shilling next?

so get your business insurance to pay for it?

i dont see what the problem is other than it being a huge waste of your time.

oh, and this is a valid reason to ask for those metal poles to be installed on the sidewalk to prevent cars from being able to do this

People have been shilling Ethlend but smart money is accumulating Monero right now.

fuck off and die you begging little bitch. read the sticky.

BTW you deserve this for investing in commie bux

Show security footage. Otherwise it's some place got hit and you using it as an advantage
Nice try.
Nobody give him money till he give evidence

Here

I'm all in bounty like a retard and I can't even sell because I bought at 25c.

MODS please delete veiled begging threads.

fuck actually running a business when 67,000$ worth of mining rigs can get you a sweet 237,000$

bought at 13 sat , started rising and bought again at 33 sat because FOMO. Dont want to sell till it hits 35-45 sats depending on how aggresively it begins to climb.......if/when it climbs :(

But can you cash out?

Came for the Veeky Forums stayed for the /whiningfaggot/

Nothing matters. You will all die. Distract yourself with shiny things.

OP is lying, he just wants free crypto
Everyone report and sage this shit

can you post a real timestamp?

Just go file a claim with your insurance company. I mean, you had insurance right, because it would be really fucking stupid to own a business and not have insurance.

I'm sorry to hear that user, but this sounds like a straight up cope, there's still time to make it. I do however agree that you shouldn't tell fucking anybody about any fortune you make, always stay humble and never let anybody know how much you make.

why is this thread still up? technically its begging even tho no wallet address provided