warhammer-community.com/2017/12/28/faction-focus-chaos-daemons/

>Daily Painting Video
youtube.com/watch?v=gSe001GhnwU&t=0s

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

DA CODEX:
mega.nz/#!Ald3GbDI!gE1W1yRfDZauVwh6xwmAIP4v16f3BdLb7TI6qcGj1nE

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer Updated for Tyranids? Math-user requests vetting
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DEATH GUARD

So how are Beasts of Nurgle on the table, trash or good?

First for Drukahri

Favorite Baneblade variant? Trying to figure out which one I want.

>Beasts of Nurgle are £25 each

Tyranids
Eldar
Deldar
Which one?
I can't decide which one i want to fuck most
pic unrelated

Faggot.

Tyranids of course.

[repost]
CHAOS DEMONS FACTION FOCUS:

Tzeench: Fun and potent yet fluffy and unrelible
Nurgle: Aditional UMPH they needed
Khorn/Slaanesh: Nothing to write home about but it fits and can give results.

>Warp Talons and Possessed
U think it will be worthy loseing codex traits and stratagems?

Tyranids

What if Perturarbo isnt a Demon Prince? What if he infected himself with the Obliterator virus to become half-demon half-primarch 100% guns and just uses Chaos rituals to gain powers from all gods without swearing allegiance to any of them? Perty the Ultra-Obliterator would be really cool.

There are more fun things to use in DG.

>Claiming 1st when you're so slow
>Spelling our true name incorrectly
>Using 'Drukhari at all

It's like you WANT these fucks to hate us user

I think it's infinitely easier to simply say he's a deamon prince of undivided

>ses Chaos rituals to gain powers
>not a DP
Did you even fuking read Chaos codex before?
He got Demonhood after Steel Cage.

Deldar. Shame they are more rapey and murdery and torturey. I'd rather be gimp suit, strapped to a fuck machine, ravager iconography but it would be more like just my head on a spike after being tortured for days.

What a fag

>Daemon Codex comes in a week
>no leaks

Get your shit together guys.

YFW GELLAR FIELD FAILS

Drukhari have no Codex tho

>still being this autistic over a proper name for the drukhari
glass houses, faggot. Drukhari is a far better name than 'dark eldar' ever was.

Pray to the 4 worm, let warp fill your soul.

Of the Codexless armies, they are the King.

Adarki Aeldari

> I'd rather be gimp suit, strapped to a fuck machine

that's waaaaaaay more slaaneshi.

>Drukhari is a far better name than 'dark eldar' ever was.
Something tells me you enjoy BBC.

Fuck whatever the leather chair becomes.

you wot?

It goes on pre-order on the 6th.

Ergo, its out on the 13th, faggot.

>true descendants of the original eldar empire
>call themselves eldar
>call them 'dark' for some reason
>craftworlders who discarded everything about themselves
>consider themselves aspect walkers/craftworlders
>they're the regular eldar for some stupid reason

nah, drukhari vs asuryani is just better.
Besides, why would you willingly go along with the name given by mon'keigh?

Falcon or wraithlord?

They're ok, annoying once they get into combat. Nothing special though.

Hopefully Daemons codex gives them some love.

In my meta I'm the only person who owns any Sisters, 30 sisters from China and old Celestine. They don't count

Shit but waacy if you seperate them

regardless, sisters are the best index army by far.

Preorder 6th January

- Codex: Chaos Daemons, £25 or €32.5

- GUO: £85 or €110

- Feculent Gnarlmaw (blight tree) : £18 or €22,5

- Lord of Blight : £15 or €20

Preorder 13th January

- Sloppity Bilepiper : £15 or €20

- Spoilpox : £15 or €20

- Beast of Nurgle : £25 or €32,5

- Pusgoyle Blightlords : £30 or €55

Asuryani sounds like a mild curry. They should have stuck with Craftworlders, Commorrites and Corsairs.

What are these lies?

I'd say orks considering they have scored the highest with an index.

Disagree

Looking at starting off some Daemons with Cultist support. I'm starting as Slaaneshi. Can Daemon Princes do my anti tank work? If not, what can I rely on? I don't really want to get into Chaos Marines, I just happen to already have loads of Dark Vengeance cultists.

>orks are that high
really? I was just listening to a guy rant yesterday about how shitty orks are right now and how they're shit compared to codex armies. he was also whining about their BS5+, so maybe he was just a shitter.

Faggot

>mon'keigh
did you just call me a monkey?

Is the coms module thingy that comes with the chimera kit supposed to represent a particular wargear option, or is it just an optional piece to add for aesthetics?

I know they placed kinda high in the last few tournies which surprised me. The BS5+ with all the -1 and -2 going around is insane to me. Melee also isn't great, but it's a horde meta so I guess that's what is going on.

Is improved comms not a thing anymore?

I heard failed Gellar Field and came.

Are fluff jump packs just fitted over the standard power pack, or does the normal backpack have to be removed and replaced with a jump pack?

It doesn't looks like they fit over power packs but they definetly did in Space Marine.

There's more of this coming

>tfw high chance of a Xenos codex finally coming out after ANOTHER Chaos release
I’ll be fucking livid if they decide to pull the wolves out of their ass before another Xenos codex comes out.

There's some Kommando spam list winning, a grot spam list winning (grot big guns, hundreds of grots and you pick 1 specific gunner team grot to be the warlord). It seems pretty damn gimmicky. I don't think sisters are much better

AND NOW YOU BETTER CLENCH YOUR BUTTOCKS AND HOPE NO CHAOS SEEPS IN BECAUSE THINGS ARE BECOMING WEIRD NOW

what are you going to do about it, mon'keigh?

could be an augur array.

Where in the fuck is Shoggy at?
That pathetic bag of shit promised to make more AGP for me to consume by Christmas.
Before that he promised it would be out by Halloween.
Before that he promised it would be out by the end of Summer.
Before that I lost track.
Point is when is that lazy sack of shit writefag gonna fucking deliver?

The blue dudes look cool.

GLORIOUS, ANOTHER CHANCE TO DIE FOR THE EMPEROR

mandrakes are animu as fuck, it's great.

Cuz only good eldar is Chaos Eldar.

But seriously cuz I used it for over 15 years and new names sound like Paki fast food. I refuse.

>finally off school and have some free time
>decide to finally try out 8th edition since I haven't got to play it much myself
>find an opponent at local gw
>bring a normal SM list with some tacticals and tanks
>opponent just blobs his entire DA army around his chapter master and shoots me off the board turn 2
>mfw
I hope I dont sound like a CAACfag but is 8th usually this ridiculous? I mean those primaris aggressor dudes got to fire at least 100 shots in one turn. Also Stratagems dont feel very useful and most of the SM ones seem to be very situational. Perhaps my list was just shit but most of the 8th games I see are incredibly one sided.

It's probably Tau and Necrons.

They get no points changes in Chapter approved, same with Daemons and BA/DA at the time.

>what are you going to do about it, mon'keigh?
fuk you up

Yes games end turn 3, elite armies suck, and people bitch if you buff your elites to be hard to kill.

At least it's not 7th!

might have been a bit of both, i think your mistake was bringing a generic/jack-of-all-trades list against a guntress line, which sounded cheesy but is to be expected if he was playing DA

WELP. Let's get freaky then.

>killing what is essentially a 12 year old of eldar

In less than a month the Thousand Sons will be the only Chaos faction without a codex.

Git gud

Khorne one seems to be rather situational if you aren't spamming cheap heralds even then its pretty expensive to keep units with 6" of your charging unit at all times.

Well Orks have way more players than SoB.
Considering only one fag actually brings a proper SoB army to any tournament, them ranking within the top 20 against waacfagging galore with a single army says something.

>excuses

>tfw bro got me ahri and exalted sorcs but i'm unsure about discs and can't be arsed to magnetize them

i want the codex to drop as soon as possible for points fluctuations without gimping myself gw please

They are basically the kids that jump off a cliff with a motor cycle because their parents asked if they did it if their friends would.

If you're wondering, this is the exact reason eldar are Dieing out.

Why did tzeentch get melee buffs?

>Fun and potent yet fluffy and unrelible
Such is the way of tzeentch

>Perhaps my list was just shit but most of the 8th games I see are incredibly one sided.

Shit tends to die fast and melee can nullify units very early in the game, I think it was just your list being a really generic mess probably without using many character buffs versus a list that knew what it was doing and being very effective at it.

A DA gunline is nasty shit but can be severely weakened if you add some melee shit and throw it him.

>ahri
I didnt know 9 tailed cat girls were in 40k

You mean melee can nullify screens very early in the game as you are never going to touch anything else before dying.

Cuz he is shooty.
Shoot da choppy stuff, and chop da shooty.

Whats so good about manticores?

Never heard of it, and can't find anything like that in either the current or 6e codex.

>could be an augur array.
Only thing I could think of as well, but the instructions specifically refer to the part as "comms".

Wonder if I could outshoot DAfags with my SoBfagging.

The meta shifted drastically with 8th. Positioning of units in the deployment zone is a lot more important than it use to be.

>melee makes stuff useless

If the opponent is bad maybe.

Not sure. Everyone pics them over Basilisks but Bassies always do better for me. 143 points vs 108. Bassie has -3 AP.

Seriously, its almost better to Keep half your army in deep strike and the rest in tanks just to avoid the early fire.

Any YouTube channels that discuss competitions or competitive lists and competitive bat reps?

Felinids mah boi

Stormbolters, Stormbolters everywhere.

Tell me how /yourdudes/ recruit. They do not have to be marines. Tell me the recruitment methods your Eldar put themselves through, what sort of boot camp your IG use on their newbies and just how Orky your Orks have to be to enter the Not!Salty Spittoon.
>initiates must hunt down and cleanse a den of subhuman mutants that arrived on the homeworld through a crashed space hulk and are becoming a concerning problem
>every conventional method does nothing but cull the herd slightly for a month though

Armies should get a free first turn pyschic phase if they dont go first.

Well I can fit 4 Melta dominions in Repressors and at least 4 Battle Sisters squads with 3 storm bolter inside Immolators no problem.

No.

Frontline Gaming is pretty good. Although Frankie makes so many lucky dice rolls I'm starting to think he's cheating.

Do Tyranids even have interesting fluff, or are they just token space bugs that eat everything?