How do we stop this?

how do we stop this?

We need to make the liberal media think that it is associated with white supremacy. Then all SJWs and Blacks will buy Iota

don't worry, user. Someone will take care of it soon enough.

Can you stop posting this coin it makes me wanna kms. I was so close to buying it, but I only hav ETH no BTC and those exchanges only had BTC pairing

>muh its just a pump
>muh only shit exchange whales cant dump
>muh binance crash
the fucking wojaks will be glorious after it dumps 20% on binance and shoots to 100$ instantly

You do know you can buy and sell these things, right user?

by the time my funds transfer this may be around 40, what do you see it hitting end of 2018

at a fee though. didn't think it was worth it

It has a chance to become go to currency for transactions + new wallet and site. Id say 500$ EOY

This is going to 250 end of January

If you want to stop XRB just do a spam attack on their network, most of these shitcoins that say fast transactions usually die when you force a load on them.

I'm 100% sure Bitgrail has an XRB/ETH pairing, because that's what I bought with

Like IOTA?

t. brainlet

Thought this was gonna dip a bit so I can accumulate more, as today market is a bit bearish and stale. Dips 20C entire day.

Fuck my life

>in since $0.10
>if it goes to $100 i'll be a millionaire
>tfw

Xtrabytes.
Dyor.

>3 billion marketcap
>20mil marketcap in December
>75% volume on one exchange

dont get dumped on.

i can smell the curry all the way over here pajeet

i get what youre trying to say but 50 mil volume
dont you think thats enough volume to shortly sell off your xrb if you were a whale?
because i think thats whats happening right now

I bought with ETH when it was $5 on BitGrail

I will only have money to buy more tomorrow. I am praying here- I want to buy it at $14