> stretched collar
> greasy hair
> unshaven
> bright red lips

God, he looks so unpresentable.

it's all part of his master plan
a shame too, since some of them homestuck cosplay chicks are quite hot

Problem Sleuth > Homestuck

SBaHJ > the some total of un-SHaHJ-related human civilisation.

I'll allow it.

who is this and is he wearing lipstick, that doesn't even make him look cute?

Some guy.
That's not lipstick.

He looks like a slightly less attractive Nathan Fielder

If you're talking about hiveswap, the money was taken by the studio that was supposed to make it to make the new King's Quest game.

What convention did he ruin.

All of them thanks to troll cosplay.

Ah, touchë.

Hiveswap came out this year. Act 1 is actually pretty good.

Too short and I managed to soft lock one of the sequences on my first go round, but I am excited for the series. Something about the characters and writing speaks to me.

That's not the accent you put on touché.

Mm, mm, touchē.

>Act 1 is actually pretty good.
>Something about the characters and writing speaks to me.
Cohen Edenfield's head is several feet too far up his own ass for his writing to be worthwhile. All of his jokes in the game are mostly just observations like "Remember this thing from the 90's? Joey has one!" or "See this alien thing? It's alien." There aren't any punchlines to be found. Hussie letting the head writer be anyone but himself was a massively idiotic move.

I meant the writing in Homestuck. There hasn't been enough buildup in hiveswap to get the sort of payoffs that were enjoyable in the original material.

dude, suck the cock, don't crunch it into bruschetta, and for God's sake wipe your mouth afterwards

Homestuck is very, very good. There was nothing else like it when it was going, and there's nothing like it now.

However, the second half of the comic, from Act 6, on...it becomes something...lesser. And then, gradually, it becomes something abhorrently awful. The ending will hollow you out and leave you in a ditch. You need to know up-front that there are no resolutions to any character arcs or loose threads by the end. Acts 1-5 are a masterwork, though. If you need anything good to cling to to get through 6, if you really do want to get through all that, the best character in the whole thing is introduced there. He's the only saving grace by the end.

>self-respect: -10

Aranea deserved better, goddamn it.

I was kind of mad about the ending, but now I feel more sad for him. The King's Quest fuckos and his dad dying really did a number on him, I imagine I wouldn't have been able to finish it either.

Hussie is a class that is strongest earlygame but falls off in effectiveness after level 8.
No, I'm not talking about only Homestuck. I'm talking about making Problem Sleuth and THEN making Homestuck.