twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/942728716051816453
twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/946048371227222016
chinadaily.com.cn/a/201712/27/WS5a43be15a31008cf16da3d82.html
twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/945452603164450816
ccn.com/china-support-blockchain-development-new-five-year-plan/
coindesk.com/china-blockchain-maybe-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shill me

It shills itself if you do even a little digging...

Walton & wabicucks on suicide watch

Pls show me whitepaper or blochchain info, this shitcoin running on pure hype

With the PBoC deal this one could attack XRP & ETH in terms of market cap.

Don't pretend the PBOC deal is real. It is pure bullshit and rumor until it is actually confirmed.

i'm in at 100k

Just wait for a few weeks. Too many hints, just connect the dots.

People are going to get burned if they buy VeChain under the idea the PBoC will be using them.

Just do your research, don't be afraid of this rumor.

looks good to me

Ya that coindesk article was a VERY big tell

That one was the last hint in a row. There are so many more like this.

Oh like what else

You talking about the tweets?

>tfw only 4K VEN

Great coin, 50% of my portfolio, but all that PBoC is just retarded. Top 20 in 2 months for sure, tho.

I really don't feel like it was a tell. It was coincidental to me at best and it was mostly talking about VeChain in a logistics role in the general market. Which is bullish but not PBoC bullish.

do a google search you inbred mongrel

- Their national partnership with China: twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/942728716051816453
- Partnership with BitOcean (FIAT to VET/THOR via ATM in China & Japan): twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/946048371227222016
- China's central bank to standardize QR code payment: chinadaily.com.cn/a/201712/27/WS5a43be15a31008cf16da3d82.html
- Investor Jim Breyer shills VeChain: twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/945452603164450816 (he has good relationships in China, attended several meetings with chinese politicians, even with Li Keqiang
- China To Support Blockchain Development Under New Five-Year Plan: ccn.com/china-support-blockchain-development-new-five-year-plan/
- Biggest hint of them all: China on a Blockchain? Maybe in 2018 coindesk.com/china-blockchain-maybe-2018/

Not to mention many more hints I cant collect anymore.

Dude the guy writing it is on the Vechain committee, I think you need to learn to read between the lines some more.

Yes, that's the defintion of chinese whispers

this is a dumb question but will the completion of the binance comp having any effect on the price

I'm still not buying it. They have a slew of other shit going on for me to get hype for this rumor which is more likely false than true.

Nah, I don't think so. But VeChain has a January full of events (rebranding, at least two more exchanges, partnerships, ...).

Fair view on it. Then you will get a nice surprise. I'm happy for you!

How dense do you have to be to still doubt the PBoC thing?

vitalik buterin ....
Endless shillling....
Lies upon lies.....
Biggest p&d shitcoin i’ve seen this year

I have enough for a Thunder and Strength node so it will be a nice surprise if it's true. Otherwise I'm happy with how it's developing without rumor.

Finally the WTC/WABI cuck arrives. I was worrying something bad could have happened to you.

stop shilling this coin, it doesn't need to be shilled, it more than stands on its own

meh, RaiCucks has been shilled relentlessly here and is doing more than great. let the Veeky Forums anons make a little bit of profit

I am curious though what lines are you reading between for the PboC connection on the coindesk article. Aside from it being mentioned in the same article.

Are you retarded? Just read the article and focus on the first sentences.

It's him talking about a Chinese CBDC which isn't VeChain. The next part is him talking about China as a whole adopting blockchain which is great for VeChain.

I want to see it but I don't.

Good, then continue not seeing the obvious. As long as you are holding VEN within the next 1-2 months you will be doing good nevertheless.

Another hint: The chinese governmant plans on starting a test run for QR code payments in April as stated in an article posted above. VeChain mainnet goes online in Q2. Think about that.

I really hope you are right.

Ohh dear, how pathetic of you. Running scared i see. Ven is a shit coin. Your attacks don’t make it not. VITALIK bwhahahahahahah shit coin

With all the current partnerships it shouldve been in top 10 already. If pboc is true then top 3 is happening

nothing is obvious in that article bud. this is coming from someone with enough ven to have a node

This. I'm balls deep on VEN, but all this PBoC remind me of OMG and that "Google deeper partnership".

90% in. Ready to go.
I love this coin

Poorfag here. 122 VEN. Let's go.