FATHER, IS IT...OVER!?

FATHER, IS IT...OVER!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QNuP0KXOR4s?t=10m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the FUCK is going on with BTC? Whenever it starts trending upward again 1000's of BTC are dumped in a 1 minute window to send it back into a down trend?

>unregulated market
>CBOE futures

thats what you get when the jews enter the game
they can controll the btc price as they want and with the futures they can buy them at the price they want every single time

Its called refueling.

Price is driving up and another load of people who want to sell at 15k instead of 1mil keep selling bags

With jews, you lose.

BTC is a dead market now filled with Bots and jewish scammers trying to pump and dump.

My advice is either to put money into it and then hide the private key and forget about it for 2-3 years (it will be 1M by then, but between then and now will probably go sub 5k).

OR.

Switch out of btc to random alts, and try to ride the waves.

Nope.
Time to sell.

1million, for a dead coin?

Oh wait, it's a store of value... k3k

>Veeky Forums told me le hodl
>le iron hands mate
>sell all my btc into alts
>already way up after a stagnant month
Fuck bitcoin, stupid shit is never gonna recover.

the absolute state of newcoiners

seriously though, its been hovering at 13k for weeks and dumps down to 12 as soon as it looks like its going any higher

i heard some TA nerds talking about a death cross forming and that you'd be retarded to not exit btc right now

12.5K happening right now

youtu.be/QNuP0KXOR4s?t=10m25s
People cashing out in 2018 because of tax reasons.

It's not over, total market cap is going up.

the 8k meme is alive now more than ever.

i get bored so i draw over my charts

>i heard some TA nerds talking about a death cross forming and that you'd be retarded to not exit btc right now
>some TA
You mean professional bullshitter? Might as well ask a witch whether or not to cash out.

You're now initiated.

HODL is the worst meme for people to advocate - it literally fuels these huge volatile swings. People don't see their capital get destroyed until it's too late and then they sell at the worst times out of panic.

Fuck the TAfags; a lot of them are lying sacks of shit. I'll give you an advice - learn how they derive each indicator and you'll master TA better than most fags out there.

A fast SMA crossing over a long SMA just means momentum is slowing down. It doesn't allude to jack shit just that growth is declining. Traders move markets and the whales provides the trigger for them to do so on any timeframe. This slow in growth just means weakness so someone should call mike novo to pump this shitcoin up.

>People don't see their capital get destroyed until it's too late

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*coughing fit*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Technical Analysis works in proper context. For two reasons. First, all a chart is is a graphical representation of market sentiment. TA is just a way of interpreting market sentiment.. Second, so many people do it, it's like a self fulfilling prophecy. Ignore that at your peril.

Haha so true. Bollinger band never fails for no reason.

At long last my son, no coins rule forever

>peter schiff
you're on the wrong subforum my friend. may i suggest the zerohedge troll box?