Blockfolio r8

rate me/advice please

good selling points?

inb4 im way too deep in ltc

Just go allin on raiblocks, also buy some other shitcoins and you'll never have to work again in a couple weeks (months if you're pessimistic)

Pls Rate

When will I become a millionaire?

Anything else that I can hold on a Ledger Nano S that I should buy?

I went all in on raiblocks. Would have put £1000 but since im drop out 19 year old stoner im poor as fuck

ZCL: 30%

NEO: 18.4%

BTC: 9.5%

ETH: 7.7%

LTC: 6.12%

POWR: 5.5%

ETC: 4.75%

GNT: 3.4%

ADX: 2.7%

SC: 2.4%

OMNI: 2%

BLK: 2%

SALT: 2%

XCP: 1.7%

LBC: 1.65%

No one ever rates mine lol

ZCL: 30%

You like to live dangerously bro

>all these nolinkers

Come on guys this is the coin that was promised

In REQ since 0.04. In ELIX since 0.07

Iron hands.

I believe

i suppose, although, already in decent profit so just have a profit loss set in case fork falls through.

if not collect free fork and dump this shit

May our hands be iron

Good job holding Litecoin, OP. It'll recover this year.

Gtfo those ltcs. Look for shilles alts on here and reddit and buy. If you wanna longterm hodl look into KIN. Coin with big company behind, will be integrated in Q1 and Q4 of this year.

>KIN
>TEN TRILLION SUPPLY
Holy fuck dude.

thick, solid
the safeplay, it's good
this gonna moon hard
u gonna make it
decent
rly surprised by all solid portfolios in this thread

rate mine pls

Got out of XRP, XLM, and REQ already with solid profit, not sure its worth buying more. Also not sure its worth moving BTC over to Binance with the ridiculous transaction cost to buy more XRB at this point. I don't see any alts worth it to moon today, am I missing something? Wanted to hit $2k today but not looking good

Initial investment, $300. Decent success I think. Rate? Should I diversify more, or consolidate?

Rate

i dont get this app, how do i connect my wallet to this app?

Blockfolio you cant, you have to put in your transactions yourself. It will be a bit off due to transaction fees and such but just use the right number of sats and it'll be close enough, we are all making so much money it doesnt matter anyways

Download delta and you have to manually add your transactions.

Went from 5-6 holdings to just 3. R8