Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=skulls for basing
greenstuffworld.com/en/scenery-accessories/350-100x-resin-skulls-sack-skulls.html
wargameexclusive.com/shop/battle-sisters/random-pack-skulls-64/
secretweaponminiatures.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=230
youtu.be/AT3XVnKcl2Y
imgur.com/a/zgHnT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nagash deploys flying pyramids

fucking hack

>Nagash literally just copy-pasted Scourge necropolises.
How exciting and innovative.

3rd for give me that fukken new nagash book scan

Ahaha shut the fuck up you Nurgle lover, enjoy your 19,600chingchong money priced GUO

In Nagash we trust

Nagash looks so dumb. Like he was ripped straight from a saturday morning cartoon.

But he is

Tfw new nurgle gets no dedicated ranged unit, mortal chaff, or dedicated mortal wounds.

>bunch of new models
>still bitches

And it's not like Nurgle's situation was bad beforehand, there are still so many armies in both systems that could use new models more than Nurgle.

>what is Lord of Blights and Plague Drones
>what is Infection points, GUO, Feculent Gnarlmaw and Cycle of Corruptions

>tfw army doesn't get units it is know for not having
Are you retarded? Hurrr I want bloodletter archers too pls!

What is curious is that GW has basically done a U-turn on it's 'mythical' concept for the game, i.e. gods flying through space hitting each other with hammers whilst the minions are irrelevant to the narrative. They now write stories about simple farmers.

Also they seems to have given up with stormcast being the main event (at least for now).

It's as if they listened and changed course drastically?

>no nurglings pot catapult
>no flying nurglings slings
>no laughbearers with bees-blow(gut)pipes/flyutes/hives spitting tubae/censer plates-drum
>no aspirant blightking corpse-hammer throwers

this a sad day, relativemine

Its as if the slow tanky themed army shouldn't have ranged power

Well it's not like the setting has PRECISELY the room for both, uh ?

First we saw the more epic, god-like stuff, now we see a mix of both, with normal people leaving in more or less normal cities, but still, with big wars and crazy things at their doors.

Also, the Death theme was clearly hinted at the end of the Realmgate Wars (at least in novels Lord of Undeath and Mortarch of Night), so even if GW may indeed put the emphasis on the common things because of what a part of the community wants, it doesn't mean there won't be gods and stormcast fights anymore...

Things are just getting more balanced, that's all (first the rules, then the fluff I guess)

I don't know how to explain it given how long the pipeline from concept to model is. It's hard to correctly gauge when and where they start listening to feedback.

I want to run a small slaanesh army - about 1000pts - so I can put some effort into it and pimp up my shit. I was thinking about focusing on mortal followers and make some conversions but I'm quite confused. I have 3 questions:
- Am I blind or the only host of slaanesh mortal option are queer dudes riding on bipedal penises?
- If yes, then sticking with Slaves to Darkness is the only way to run a mortal Slaanesh army, right?
- Let's say that I will base my army on StD profiles - what are some good models to convert into Slaanesh mortal worshippers? Kairic Acolytes look great even with birdy masks so with a little modeling and paint job they are fine to be run as warriors/marauders. I also thought about Witch Aelves - with stupid edgy battle bikinis they seem to be a perfect choice but they are also ridiculously expensive for a basic troop box.

Any idea how to build such an army without selling my kidney?

They are adjusting the shot

Soon we'll have simple people farming gods in spacefields

Sell your seed

Uhhh rotbringers had 1 troop and heroes only, now we have 2 troops...and more heroes.

>What is curious is that GW has basically done a U-turn on it's 'mythical' concept for the game, i.e. gods flying through space hitting each other with hammers whilst the minions are irrelevant to the narrative. They now write stories about simple farmers.

Literally the first story set in the Age of Sigmar was about a bunch on Normies being run down by crazed cannibals and getting saved by slightly superhuman warriors.
Regular people have always been a thing, they're just going grimdark.

Where to get skulls for basing?
I'm not buying GW million dollar skulls. Especially since they come with so many 40k skulls

Dedicated, as in, no spells needed, no 6+ needed, no combo needed.

You say that like Skeletor wasn't awesome.

Hurrr they have skullcannons you shit.

lmgtfy.com/?q=skulls for basing

I have a theory - GW had the latest stormcast hero planned as the Order herald for malign portents, it was long in the pipeline, thn when they (finally) listened to their customers they simply released it as a regular hero instead.

greenstuffworld.com/en/scenery-accessories/350-100x-resin-skulls-sack-skulls.html

wargameexclusive.com/shop/battle-sisters/random-pack-skulls-64/

secretweaponminiatures.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=230

I think it's the cheapest option. Most stores have ~20% discount on GW shit so $20 for over 340 skulls is a great deal. Also only about 40 skulls are Tau/GSC

There are ZERO skulls in there that won't fit into AoS. I have no idea what you mean by 40k skulls.

Nagash is a mix of a bunch of stuff, including Sauron from LOTR.

There are Tau, GSC and Kroot skulls but I think it would be quite easy to sell them or find other use for them

>Also they seems to have given up with stormcast being the main event

Nope.

Why doesn't Warhammer TV do video battle reports? The fan-made ones all suck bigtime, and GW have the resources to make them really good if they wanted. I know warhammer tv has battle vids but they last for hours and are full of annoying shit-talking throughout and lack tactics talk.

Weak bait desu

he's Vecna + Skeletor + Mumm-Ra + Sauron

>there are no similar creatures in Mortal Realms

Not bait.
A trailer for Nurgle talking about an upcoming event showed off Stormcast.

Yeah, they showed them as a no-match for nurgle compared with death armies

It specifically said that SCE are not the main player in this. Death is.

The whole point of stormcast featuring in that video was to communicate they stormcast will not feature in the story this time.

Who do you think is going to be the heroes fighting them?
Stormcast.

If you indeed did watch the video, you didn't pay attention. You just saw stormcasts and tuned out.

At this point you're trying harder than those that should be taking the bait.

How's it bait?
Do you really think the whole event is going to be carried by skeletons?
Stormcast will be the protagonists, fighting the dead guys.
Death will assume the role Chaos has had so far, being the primary target of the Stormcast.

Nope, Chaos will fuck with Death.

Can anybody recommend a decent camera for taking pics of armies (both fancy close-ups as well as tabletop battles).

I currently use my phone but I've given up kidding myself that it is good enough.

Something around $150 would be doable. (or am I naive about camera prices?)

Yes, just like Chaos has been fucked with by everyone. Stormcast are still the main characters though, and Death will be the new dark jobber lords.

Noone gives a fuck beside you. It can be even about Neave Blacktalon eating out the Alarielle's ass.
As long as we get new death models and books I'm okay with Sigmar's soldiers taking part in event about defending Sigmar's people in a game that is named after the fuckin Sigmar

Phone is probably good enough.
You probably need to work on your technique rather than trying to throw more pixels at it.

Have you tried taking pics in your fridge?

Skullcannons are garbage

That Beast is a real letdown. This was my favorite art from the DG codex.

>Neave Blacktalon eating out the Alarielle's Ass.

I'd bang it.

Fuck the drawfags need to get on this ASAP! I never knew how much i needed this until now.

>Nurgle
>no mortal chaff

what are plague monks

It’s a shocking piece of shit. It is really let down by the head sculpts and the fucking raised arms. Stardrake-foreleg level awkward posing

chaos marauders with mark of nurgle are my favorite

It looks like it would be easy to sculpt on your own, though. Maybe throw in some bits as well for good measure.

Yeah I'm disappointed aswell and I was the one who was praising them a couple of threads ago. They are simple way too large and expensive to be worth it. I was thinking that they would come in something like a box of three and cost the same amount.

StD could easily fill some of those roles, use spare bits to make some super nurgley guys is a fun project

hahaha
stormcasts will be the first that get a new unit at the start of maglin portents

I'm tempted to find a Jabba figure and greenstuff some horsecock dreads and boils.

what other army wide rules are coming?

Uhhh not units with the mortal keyword?

Is there ever an appropriate use of moonclan grot archers? What if you have a unit of 60 spear grots already and need 2 more little units of 20? May as well be archers and sit on objectives?

Marauders are trash sculpts

I agree. That's why I converted those guys from starter set bloodreavers, and gave them shields made from ogor gutplates. Cheaper and better dynamic poses.

>tfw the list you're building has 18 marauders and you're not slick enough to do conversions

slaves to darkness in general needs new sculpts bad. most of the heroes look good, i especially like how exalted hero has multiple sculpts you can pick from. daemon prince really needs a similar setup, that's the kind of thing you want to be unique.

chaos warriors are cool looking but they're manlets and the simple build is weak. holding their weapons like they're two-fisting miller lights

>feculent ganarmaws
Is this like the wyldwood trap, a way to make an army artificially more expensive like they did with Sylvaneth?

Not really, its $30 for a dope sculpt

The best of the new batch imo. Guo is really nice but they turned the Blanche right up to 11 with the tree

I wonder if tamurkhans horde will work well with the new nurgle release.
I've got tamurkhan sat half assembled in a box at the moment and any excuse to actually get it finished and play some games would be nice.

I wonder how many you need

Night gobbos archers are just trash, since their buff to wound does not work with ranged weapons and with 20 shots hitting and wounding on 5s you are looking at an average of 0.5 wounds for 120 , if you need objective holders you are better off with stabbas since they hit on 4s and you shouldn't have problems piling in. Just don't expect them to last more than one turn.

Alternatively if you are not going to play againts a shooting army, you have points to use and not playing remotleh seriously you couls also use a squig mangler

Seems you can start a battle with 1, then summon another once you've gathered nurgle points in battle, which lets you then summon demons from it on the other side of the board - seems a good solution to giving nurgel some ability to strike accross the board, but still keeping it nurgley.
(another teleporting army would be lame).

I don't understand the issue. We have He-Man already...

Yes, one story makes for a U-turn. Christ, some people will grasp at any straws.

That was true when he was first released all those years ago and it's true now.

Yeah I already use 20 spears per unit, and I tend to sit back and avoid fighting (if near objectives), just wondered if they may as well have bows if they are already sitting around / getting stomped anyway.

I'm not moonclan so the grots are just fodder and objective grabbers.

Heres to hoping you dont have to set summoning points aside.

On the white dwarf leaks it says that it grants run and charge to friendly daemon units and gives mortal wounds on (probably) a roll to enemy units within 6", my guess is that you should need 2 at most to cover your army and to punish eventual enemy units that overextends in your territory

I take these with phone. The important thing to remember is your lighting, focus, and photoshop touchups afterwards. And for the love of god look at the image for one god damn second before you upload it sideways and look retarded.

Holy shit i never made that connection. I have never really seen the old nagash model up close. He is literally skeletor.

even just paper behind them is fine, can cut out the backgrounds or leave them each is fine. I had too many guys here so I had to leave the desk and stuff

I really like those Seraphon, got any closeup pics?

MYAAAAH

no I don't :( it was a game going on in the same tourney I was in and snapped the pic while my freeguild opponent shot me in my own charge phase for 12 min

>pic unrelated

jesus fucking christ that GUO is more expensive than I had feared

youtu.be/AT3XVnKcl2Y

"FEEL THE WRATH OF NAGASH'S BREAKFAST BURRITO!"

imgur.com/a/zgHnT

>holy shit he is skeletor!!!
>looks nothing at all like skeletor
K

actually it says nurgle units, not just daemons

Has anyone ever had a major internal struggle as to whether to buy more units, or to buy terrain?

All I have in the way of actual terrain is the Arcane Ruins set, the rest of my terrain comprises of random boxes and shit I find around the garage.

I know I need actual terrain but holy shit is it expensive.

You should love it then. I personally loathe that artwork, looks terrible and nothing like the creepy slug-monsters i'd expect, so the new model gets a big no from me and the price is the extra 'fuck you' cherry on the cake

I was going to play sylvaneth, having to get all those extra trees put me off the idea so fast

how is he skeletor? The only thing they have in common is that they're both skeletons and both use magic

£85 for a Great Unclean One? Are you all mental?
How the fuck can GW justify that?

Yeah, the price is insane. You can actually add few more bucks and build a small 1000pts army