ZCL

Anyone else on ZCL? The moment we hit top 100 we're going to explode. To not talk about the absolute fire we'll see in a week or so.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/BTCPrivate/BitcoinPrivate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am in it for Bitcoin Private.

So I am, unlike the NXT - Ignis airdrop where both of those things were absolute shitcoins hyped for nothing, I see most people actually wanting BTCP instead of just pumping the coin and sell one day before.

>not owning a even a single BTCP

Yep, in as FUCK bros.

I think people will still dump their BTCP's shortly after the fork, then it'll pick up like crazy after because people will buy the dip. Not just because it's cheap but because the coin itself has legitimate utility, unlike the majority of shit BTC forks in the past.

Got like 60, pondering buying more - can't decide between diversifying with some VEN or just doubling up on this

Does anyone know when the fork is roughly?

No, that's the joke. Nobody even knows if there ever will be a fork, or how it will look like. Just promises from a scammer who already scammed once

Mid-Late January

nice fud

I am in for 180

show proves of development. And please, no twitter links, don't embarrass yourself shill

github.com/BTCPrivate/BitcoinPrivate
I remember you fud at 0.0015, did not listen and already x5. haha.

I have 3.8 of em will I make it to the big leagues?

probably not but you can make a few thousands.

lel, I see where this is going. Good luck with your robbery.

fake github

I am literally all in. $400,000 worth, 32 bitcoin.

Here we go! Time to make millions!

they said 3rd of january i think

bye.

are you kind of retarded

so many yous, have a you back amateurs

bought like 10.

Only up like 150%. if BTCP moons ill be happy.

If fork dont happen, got profit loss set. ready to dump ZCL as soon as i get BTCP. GG.

I got in a little late but still comfy with 3x gains. This will be another easy 3x from here with Shitcoin Gold being worth almost $300.

If XRB's market cap can 100x in a matter of weeks, ZCL can ez with all the FOMO and whatnot. I plan on selling if it reaches a considerable amount prior to the fork, otherwise i'll just hodl all the way to snapshot.

We're not going anywhere until that Bittrex whale fucks off.

Only copped 30 ZCL, am happy with any profit however.