Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

New Years Blitz Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sta.sh/0lcv6ipojt7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also I wanna wish all of you a happy new year and hope we make next year even better.

From last thread

>Hello /twgg/. I am from /trash/ and we are working on a new gen. This is an example of one of our Princesses on the new card.
>Could I get some feedback on the layout and content of this? Thank you in advance.

Sure

Simple answer, but that's the nice thing about Towergirls you can headcannon the vague bits to suit your preference.

Do you headcannon the mask as a magical lust bonus, or are your heroic deeds the thing that "restores" their purity.

Does the mask protect their mental innocence? Or physical innocence by making them more like a virgin.

Another fusion artist enters the ring.

Very nice

I like the general idea that the cards/gen are going for, though I feel the cards may get too crowded with all the different gifts and closures. I'd need to see an example to be sure though

We have another one too.

Explain how the alpha/beta or good/bad end mechanic works.

Not the maker, just a guy familiar with it.
Each princess has a business and there are two types, Old and New World. The Good route is along the lines of turning their business towards a more positive outcome or shutting it down if things are too amoral. Usually cuts into profits, but has a positive effect. Bad route is taking their business and making it more profitable at some cost, usually with people. New World suffer harder challenges/consequences going the good route, while Old World suffer when they go the bad route.

I have no idea what this is or why it exists, but this girl's cute, so I'mma stick around or a bit to see if it's worth my time.

Interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about the chart dividing the princesses up in such a binary way. In the other gens some princesses may go better together than others, but it seems like the trash gen choosing good end or bad end effectively limits your princesses to either old or new world. Why choose any New World princesses if you're going good route?

>Also I wanna wish all of you a happy new year and hope we make next year even better.

Thank you very much user. Thanks for the image too.

Well, we have planned for each route to have an exclusive gift for it, with the obligatory lust gift. We are still working on those, however.

OK. Do you think the more challenging routes will get better gifts? I think that would make the chart really interesting.

Basically, we're here for waifus.

Check the Charts > Main Gen link to get started.
See which waifus interest you, start a kingdom. Make a build, and make some art, writing, or whatever based on it.

I need blender practice
which towergirl should I model?

preferably not something with too strange a form

Gen 2's Zombie.

goblin with jiggle physics

Knight Princess and Human

Flumph

Book princess.

Dwarf Princess.

If you're starting off, go for something without clothes probably. Simpler design and detailing to start off with. Then move onto harder and more complex characters and clothing.

Ant maybe? No crazy clothes or hair to have to design. Slime if you don't mind the amorphous design inherent in her.

Gen 4 Savage Princess

I like the subtle request for nude models

I second this user

Damn, I was actually thinking the same thing earlier today. Maybe I'll try my hand at one the suggestions from your replies

Ghoul and Ogre

Princess Discussion of the Day #122
Chicken Princess

Another one of my Princesses but still not to my original ones yet. That will have to wait till Gen III as I just filled in blank cars for Gen II.

Her main theme is being a chocobo all about travel. The kind of girl to get cabin fever and want to go and spend her time out in nature.

She looks, while not quite a knight, able to defend and take care of herself so I made her a practical/dependable girl. She is also probably one of the fastest girls among the princesses.

Not a full centaur but still probably not good quality below the belt.

She has the whole double entendre thing going on with her being a good mount but too embarrassed to to give public "rides". I like to imagine her giving you a ride back to town after a weekend out exploring nature, stumbling upon a traveling group on the way back, and her embarrassingly bucking you off her so people do not see.

I think Semher was literally just a random sound I picked to use as a name. The idol is a set of wheels stacked together, I always wondered how easy that was to tell without already knowing what the idea was. Worship was just a good kingdom buff that fit the theme and renounce was something funny that also incentivize more travel with your princesses and getting away from the kingdom.

Her fetishes I felt clever with when I made them. Related to chickens, travel, and your rooster rising early.

Weathervane: I knew the bonus I wanted, something to let you manage your kingdom/quest while still being able to go out to exotic places with Chicken Princess and I knew I wanted it to be something camping / country related but a weathervane was the best I could come up with to fit the idea since they normally had chickens or roosters on them. Always felt it was a little off the mark thematically though.

happy New Years yall! Or yknow, earlyish New Years

I prefer big breasted chicken.

Thanks Broom-ass. Are you read for a new year?

as ill ever be

Happy New Years Eve! I hope you all have a good New Year!
Sincerely, Paintanon

You did real good this year, Paint. Hope you continue into the new year.

Me and another user have plans for a new gen with a new mechanic. Between the two of us, he's the one who thinks up the mechanics and the basic designs, and I'm the "artist".
From what I can tell, the project is going to be more vanilla than Paintgirls was, but I still look forward to working on it

Love the athletic sports girl. Really dislike her outfit for some reason. probably just the massive belly-underclevage window.
I always thought of her renounced effect as you developing a Face-Heel split personality rather than a super hero personality. To go in theme with the wrestling, the Face is always trying to do the best he can, while the Heel is trying to just be a dick most of the time.

My favorite out of Gen2Exp. Also happy to return to my favorite gimmick, the idol system.

Just as a quick aside, how many princesses have you written the stats for? Chicken's is really well done.

Love myself a practical and dependable girl. I love being able to travel with princesses as an equal rather than always having to worry about protecting them. Probably why a lot of people like Knight too. Plus tomboys, gotta love 'em.

I always made the chocobo connection, but never really thought about how fast those were. Now I want to see a foot race among the fastest princesses.

I bet her expression when bucking you off would be adorable. Completely flustered about giving rides would be so cute.

Idol is a bit meh, worshiped is definitely the one I'd go for, renounced doesn't provide any nice benefits.

Think she'd lay on top of you during the night when you sleep? To both keep you warm, and to feel any morning wood when you wake up?

Weathervane, fast travel/town portal. A-tier item.

My own personal taste here, but I am glad the small breasted version is on the cart. Prefer the modest breasts, and that huge breasted version just looks uncomfortable and a turn off.

Where'd you get that fan art of her btw? Looks great. Any chance of getting any more princesses drawn like that?

What do you mean by "vanilla"?

Question for the Wonder Chest. Does it take up a slot itself? I imagine so, seeing you can't stuff a chest inside itself.

On that, would you have to take it with you in the other gens to have effect (would it take up a perma-spot then)? Or does it simply make all dowries/gifts simply take up zero space?

Thanks in advance, and Happy New Year's!

Yes to Q 1.
You can make it your freebie too and then it never takes space.

Not sure who drew that art.

As for content, I've made 112 princesses so far not counting small bits added to other cards, armies/etc, and other bits.

The ones that are on the charts are:

Gen II: Wrestler, Chicken, and Alien

Gen III: Fudge, Wisp, Drake, Fireworks

Gen IV: Tarrasque, Cat, Changeling, Twin, Half-Dragon

Gen V: Dryad, Naiad/Nymph, Siren, Farm, Mimic II

Hi, I'm the idea guy Paint's talking about. Initially, there are a bit more human based princesses than in a normal gen. Stuff like a Paleo (Cavewoman) Princess, a Dhampir, and an Azer (Fire headed dwarf). This is the first gen I worked on, and I initially tried to do art, but found it was not to my calling. Then I contacted the paint user, and he was willing to help. Now it is as you see it today.

Some art of Yule Princess. Happy New Year!

I love it

Her rule, Holly.
Her will, Jolly.
Yes, under her iron fist all will have a Merry Christmas.
Perhaps when all her enemies have fallen and everyone is united under her banner we may all celebrate a happy new year.

sta.sh/0lcv6ipojt7
Gentlemen, behold! The knight chart has been updated one more time, and still doesn't fit in the file size limit!
Merry New Year

>Bear and Turtle still not using the updated art
>Martyr still the best art and design
>So many different styles, many of which are sketchy and rough as hell
Man, knight chart really needs some love.

Martyr is good, but I'll stick by cactus being the best, simplicity is a blessing.

When was turtle or bear updated?

A long while ago. I don't remember when, but I remember an user who was remaking knight art did those two, copper, pirate, trap, and I think two others.

New /trash/ princess

I like her. Then again, I like bug ladies in general. Not a fan of smoking thouh

That's her proboscis. She uses it to suck blood.

then why is it smoking?

Well yeah, its her cigarette holder too. I was just pointing out that element of the design.

> Trash making princesses again
Maybe 2018 won't be so bad after all

/trash/ tends to have poorly conceived bios for their princesses but their art is always top notch

Happy New Year, TowerGirls.

Happy New Years ya Metal geared gal grabbers! Love ya guys

Still 1 hour left here. But the same. Here's to another year of panty theft and princess fenagling.

Happy new year!

Happy new years dickheads. Here's to another produxti5ve year full of towers and girls.

Gonna squeeze this in before the new year is upon me. It'll be a while before all the art and Companions are finished, but here's a playable draft for the time being.

Happy New Year, fellow degenerate Knights!

Ooh, nice.

What companions do you have in mind?

Each row is a particular category.

The top row is the Battlers, who can use Special Weapons like the player.
The next row is the Supporters, who can assist in battle or in exploration.
Next is the Loids, who assist exclusively in terms of combat but have exploitable weaknesses.
Last are the Helpers, who assist indirectly through items and equipment.

Princess Discussion of the Day #123
Alien Princess

I promise I did not intentionally set all three of mine in a row, I didn't order the chart. Last one of mine for this chart.

Is it bad that alien princess is one of my favorites even though I created her? Well it was mostly this art that started her on the track of being one of my favorites from before I even worked on her card. I challenge anyone to find better towergirls fanart than this one.

I headcannon her to be a stationgirl that crash landed and can not get back so now she is a towergirl.

Very few changes compared to what I originally had on her. Had "+Flirty and lewd personality" instead of the alien tourist trait. I think the new trait works very well for her. She was also more stacked in lust instead of love in my first version.

Most of her traits revolve around her alienness but one of my favorites is her "Speaks incomprehensible language" one just because I think it makes her a little more unique since most other princesses default to your language. Also nice to imagine her having a really nice voice, saying something sweet, lewd, or otherwise and letting her body language and tone translate her intent for her.

Zemxex is another pure random name that I tried to make sound alien. The ability to store and generate energy might be a little overpowered for a kingdom buff but you still have to earn ways to make use of it. The renounce lets say just ties into her "Weird disappearances" trait, who knows what could happen.

Perfect

heres some better stuff
alien is honestly might be my most disliked gal as aliens inputted into fantasy is just off to me especially with towergirls

I didn't see the updated art for the others. If you can post it I'll add 'em.
Merry 2018 folks

>I challenge anyone to find better towergirls fanart than this one.
When the only art of her sucks, then yeah it's the best. She doesn't get any love in fanart at all, either being turned into a disproportionate freak or just some silly side gag.

Do we know who originally designed her? Because whoever it was designed the best eventual Gen 2 expansion girl. I like Gats' version, but this one is still my favorite alien.

I admire her in some respects, but That

eh, I disagree, Aliens can totally work in fantasy if done well.

it depends, D&D has always had connections to aliens with the far realm, and it certainly wouldnt be the only fantasy setting with ayys or magitech style items

something something when science reaches a point it just becomes magic

Hope we get moving fast again soon.

it's more towergirls itself doesn't need it wrapped into it in my opinion im not saying aliens can't work in fantasy i'd be an idiot to say that

though i really like her design its a good alien design only really beaten out by moonborn

I want a TowerGirls Skirmish ruleset

So make one.

okay which game should I clone for a basis

Fire emblem?

Somebody did work on a Warmachine-based Towergirls game, but disappeared. They did Mimic, Kobolds, and Goblin armies for it before that. Each army had a princess as warcaster-equivalent and I think three units (basic infantry, elite unit, heavy unit).

Fire Emblem is a videogame
I'm talking about a skirmish-level tabletop wargame

Challenge Accepted

When did Alien Princess get giga-tits?

Cummed.
Instantly.

When she's drawn by fanartists who want to use different proportions, of course. She's flat in her actual card art, but you know people; gotta slap giga tits on everything and ruin good designs.

Also, if anyone happens to have a higher resolution version of Skeleton Knight's card, that would also be appreciated. The only place I can find it is on the illegibly compressed version of the chart

Behold, my cardinal sin: alone time with Cerberus-fu.

But her hands (probably) already look like paws under the puppets.

So she's just a dog girl in a toga?

Hmm, lets see if I can make a quick build...
In no particularly order: Air, Magnet, Star, Napalm, Centaur, Knight, Shade, Honey
Will probably make room for Tron or Breaker, when we get their cards.

Weapons: Air Shooter (Force), Magnet Missile (homing), Star Crash (mystic), Napalm Bomb (heat), Centaur Flash (time), Knight Crusher (physical), Noise Crush (force), Hornet Chaser (homing)

Equipment:
Head: Hive-Link (Prefer comm system over improved scanners)
Core: Mass Stabilizer (not quite sure how a power core enables operation in different gravity fields, but nice in combo with mag boots)
Body: Hooded Armor (might as well become more of a tank than a robot)
Arms: Bastion Shield (swap a shield between your main and off hand at will, pretty nice)
Legs: Panzer Treads (hard choice between treads or quadruped robot, but quadruped/spider treads would be amazing)
Feet: Inertia Boots (Steady Stance and mag boots. Great for fighting in zero-g with core)

Ended up become the tank of the party, as in a literal tank. Pretty tough between the armor and the shield. Panzer treads makes mobility less of an issue, at least in one direction. Inertia boots would be fun to drive along walls or ceilings and pelt enemies from out-of-reach. Hive-Link to turn my tank into a command station and comm hub as well.

Not sure who'd be my closest ally. Toss up between Centaur, Knight, and Honey.

I really like how this chart is done. Always love seeing what kind of build I end up with, and having options that both effect the party/masters and the knight himself.
One question/request: A companion that can combine any two equipment pieces of the same type, but only once. Any plans for that boon? Mainly asking because I'd really want that spider-tread combo for my legs slot, but I could see it having some very fun effects with combining some of these equipment pieces.

> never uses pronouns
> 'probing'
> no trap for that gen

Legit, I thought Alien Princess was a boy.

> no trap for that gen
I think your eyes ROAMED too hard on that chart, give it another look

Thanks