McAfee's COIN OF THE DAY: POWR

HIS TWEET: "Coin of the day delayed due to power outage. Hopefully up shortly."

He's speaking in riddles so bots can't buy the coin. Every second that passes by you're missing out on gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jqQ9YP
discord.gg/ySegAvj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just sold 100k

The coin is powr? Fuck I hope that shit kicker stays away

discord.gg/jqQ9YP

fuck that cracker.. get on this discord. you don't have to do what they say right away.. you can atleast observe first if the pumps work or not

Nice, just sold.

>public pump and dump
>hope to prevent buying
Mate.

when do i jump on

5 mins until it's confirmed

Protip: "Fat"

Keep in mind it's going to take the general population about a couple hours to digest and solve the riddle. Normies will flood like no tomorrow since this pump won't be sudden, it'll be in bursts, until the final burst up to $3.50 IMO.

u reckon legit on powr?

Hope so as I just bought 500 of them, just in case it is...

I was thinking how the fuck did he have a power outage? Like that does that not make any sense at all?

Maybe he's getting kidnapped so first they cut the power lines so the alarm system isn't on

Even some of the cheapest alarm systems have battery power.

my gawd. you fucks are even dumber than I thought.

/comfy/

If he's still living down in Belize its pretty common for them to have rolling power outages. Its barely above 3rd world status.But beautiful, lots of little islands right off the coast on the barrier reef

The more you know.....

After the dust settles and people figure that it's POWR, it'll be too late. In that case, maybe try again next week? He did mention in his last tweet directly following the last last coin of the day that he will do something entirely different when announcing the coins.

Perfect place to drive lambos i guess.

Puertorico coin

You don't have to wait for him. Just join in here.

discord.gg/ySegAvj

Think about it. Why would he wait until the moment of the coin announcement to relay us a delay message? There was too much potential energy built into the 8:55-8:59 am timeframe for him to waste it. Trust me, once the charts clear up and is poised for a slingshot reversal, we'll see tremendous gains. McAfee always picks coins that are already poised to explode. Look at POWR, it was literally on the brink of completing its rising wedge pattern. That's a bullish reversal signal.

just looking at the replies to his tweet made me kek hard. normies have no idea

Makes sense, I thought it was weird.. power outage? like wtf.. nigga you're tweeting

So a fuckton of people will be waiting for the announcement instead of a handful?

Yeah nah you’re wrong cunt

kek it's FUCKTOM

ALL ABOARD THE MOON MISSION

pump it up nigga

where do i buy this

their website doesnt fucking load wtf

Fucking idiot it's FCT