40k Reaction images

My hard drive got fragged recently, so I lost all my 40k reaction images, help me rebuild it.

posting some i did manage to s

Aren't orcs totally asexual?
Like, they-are-fungi-and-probably-have-barbie doll-genitalia asexual?
No wonder he wants the dakka.

Fuck you Erebus, you lil dog shit.

Fuck you Erebus

Fuck you Erebus, you suck the high hard one.

bump

>whattheimperiumseeswhensomeonequestionstheirbullshit.purityseals

Fuck you Erebus. This is all your fault

>orks are totally a-sexual
>all numbers over 5 are "lots"

Triggered

Fuck you, Erebus

3/5 stars it was alright

Fuck you Erebus

Fuck you Erebus

I would say kor phaeron is more responsible for the heresy than erebus, read (or listen to) primarchs-lorgar; but in any case fuck erebus.

>Grey Knights whose existance is so secretive that even space marines get mind wiped after encountering them
>Standing next to a marine with what looks like a heresy era armor
>Wıth a fucking xeno in what looks like to be command and planning room.

Fan art was a mistake.

lets be real here, the whole mind wipe thing when being exposed to chaos is extremly stupid in a shit ton of cases. You would have to regularly mind wipe or kill all of Cadia, not to mention the numerous forces around the eye of terror and Maelstorm.

Essentially it was the authors doing grimdark for the sake of grimdark without thought to stuff again

Not chaos exactly , daemons.
As we can udnerstand from the imperial infantrymans uplifting primer knowledge of dark forces, corruption and warp are known facts. But the details are left vauge. An average imperial citizen knows that tehre are heretics working against teh imperium and thsoe heretics may be corrupted by the dark forces in the warp. This corruption may show itself as mutations.
What is strictly forbidden knowledge is the nature of those dark forces and daemons. Commissars for example know that there are 4 chaos gods ( as can be understood form cain novels)but they probably dont know about daemons (until the moment they see one, in that case they can probably put 1+1)

The reason for this much of a secrecy concerning daemons is that if people knew about them that would empower them. Because beliefs and emotions are what powers the forces in the warp. If people know that there are some dark forces worknig in the warp their emotions are not directed strongly for them and therefore it wont empower them directly. But if they knew for example their anger and battle lust would empower khorne, oh boy would we see hordes of bloodletters popping around lots of places.

I don't get it

It's quite alright private, report to my office for an in-dept explanation of that picture.

Erebus is worse than EA

EA obviously got inspiration from Erebus

FUCK YOU MAGNUS!

Is that based off of Holt from Eagle Ordinary?

לך תזדיין אראבוס.
פאקינג שמוק.....

That's what EA stands for. Erebus' Asshole.

If you got no pecker, how do you pee?

Same way women do