You got to pay to play,
Just for shorty Thalia bang bang to look your way

>fucking retard faggot

I like the way you work it
Rick tight all day every day

You're blowing my mind
Baby in time
Maybe I could get you in my ride

user. Are you on every drug or just half of them?

Who is this?

I'm just guessing so it might be a long shot but... maybe Thalia?

Who's that?

some anime chick that OP is have a crush on

I'm having a crush on her too now

then by ancient laws you will have to fight OP to the death with a plastic fork in a parking lot

Let him name a place and a date. i'll be there

Costco down at the corner, next Thursday at 11:25 PM. BE THERE OR FORFEIT IN SHAME

godspeed user. If your heart i as brave as your words you will have no problem in finding an aide for the upcoming duel among the fa/tg/uys

Gimme an address, cunt.

nigger, you better watch this guy's mind games! Ask for city AND country or he will steal your waifu by tricking you

Costco, down at the corner, are you retarded or something? Jesus, if you can't even find me, you don't deserve Thalia you fuck.

Where the fuck is that? the other user is right, gimme a fucking city and a country i'll see you there motherfucker

>lol

Meet me in Innistrad, my waifu and I are chillin out

>namefag lives up to his name
Whoda thunk it?

fuck off gaylord

Did she fuck Orcs? She looks like the kind of slut that would fuck Orcs.

There are unfortunately no orcs on Innistrad

She doesn't "fuck", she is the Virgin Mary of Innistrad

there are no anthro animals on earth either, but that doesn't stop people to dress up as one

Is that you again, tree fucker? I have this rare innate ability that lets me detect sexual frustration and whenever I get near an earkin, my spider sense starts tinglin'. Go fuck an Orc already. Nothing like a good green WOOD, just like Mother Nature intended.

why are you actively monitoring other people's sexual frustration?

Merely keeping the tree fucker in check. We oughta hire a bunch of orc strippers at some point fore he does something drastic

I hope your wife gets ORCED you stupid fucking Dwarf. Then again I'm not sure if even an Orc would teach that hairy beast.

I'm gunna orc you if you don't cut the shit