What even is Enigma??

There seems to be some confusion about what the Enigma protocol is/does.

It is not comparable to other Crypto projects nor is it in competition with them.

Enigma is an off-chain peer-to-peer network that enables different parties to jointly store and run computations on data while keeping data completely private through the use of secret contracts.

This second-layer network provides privacy and increased scalability, the Enigma protocol is Blockchain agnostic meaning it can work with and be complementary to other Blockchain Networks(ETH,Monero etc).

The Potential of this project is massive, the endless use cases for Enigma will be a gateway to mass adoption of Blockchain technology.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n31ld/an_indepth_review_of_enigma_catalyst_does_it_have/
medium.com/@kt008/solving-the-so-called-dating-problem-with-enigma-protocol-278262b455ff
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1430&v=z8ubzqim0LE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pentland
youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3iH3wyEX4&t
forbes.com/sites/ktorpey/2017/12/28/will-bitcoins-lightning-network-kill-off-altcoins-focused-on-cheap-transactions/#3fbeb33a7dab
youtube.com/watch?v=x4maoo4A3x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The team is also developing dApps to be built on the data marketplace, the first of which 'Catalyst' is a data driven Crypto-investment trading platform

If that spiel isn't enough here's some links for your own research:

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n31ld/an_indepth_review_of_enigma_catalyst_does_it_have/
medium.com/@kt008/solving-the-so-called-dating-problem-with-enigma-protocol-278262b455ff
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1430&v=z8ubzqim0LE

Their Principal Advisor is Alex Pentland who is one of the most cited authors in computer science.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pentland
youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m15s

Latest update from head of Growth/Marketing Tor.

Don't miss this one Veeky Forums, I shill because I care!

Holy crap I bought in last week, this makes me comfy AF

10/10 Shill Post

haha yeah its a bit much maybe...
don't go down the enigma rabbit hole or you'll end up like me!

I keep 50 ENG from ICO, lol.

its a fucking erc-20 token thats currently useless in any regard

It's a start dude!

You describe almost every Crypto project today, the whole market is trading on potential. it's foolish to discount projects under development as that's most of the market.

Do you have any recommendations on any crypto projects with mass adoption and real world use?

ripple

No way did you just try and shill me ripple, wtf dude get out of my thread lmao

Ripple and eng can work together. I see Eng as ripples little brother. Nobody thought Ripple would make it to $5 but it will. I didn't think it would make it to two when I initiated my position at $1.75. I recommend you get in ripple and drop some of your Eng bags.

Nobody understand what Eng is but everyone understands Ripple gains.

are they going to do something in coming days? i am very interested in this project but ffs they still didn't published any roadmap or something, i realy don't know what i should expect from that shit

What the fuck is a ripple token even used for?
Most normies bought it because they thought they were buying ripple stock.

Banks use them store customers value. It's like moving dollars to ripple shares. In the future banks won't deal with cash they will have digitized all the money and you will withdraw cash that was previously ripples in the ATMs. It's really interesting, I got a degree in business but even I have a hard time understanding their white paper.

>banks
dropped faster than a aids ridden nigger thot you guys DESERVE to loose all your fucking money

The issue is for this to happen blockchain tech will be thoroughly understood and banks will make their own proprietary token to store a customer's value. They're not going to hand over responsibility to some company which has a federal reserve available to deploy into the market. Unless they are able to buy ripple token at a much cheaper price than the market price at any given time.

Not having a go at ripple, $5 is achievable with the current circulating supply. But who controls the rest of the supply total supply of 100,000,000,000
>Nobody understand what Eng is but everyone understands Ripple
Exactly ripple is number 2 already you're not exactly discovering anything, maybe go 2x... big deal!

Not that I'm aware of, this is more of one to hold.
Website redesign coming soon and the launch of Catalyst in Jan/Feb.

this is the latest update

Actually Ripple has what's known as "first actor strategy" in the business world. It's unlikely banks will be able to program blockchains fast enough to meet up to the blockchain demand so of course they will use the blockchain that is already being offered to them free of charge, Ripple. There can only be so many blockchains before the blocks get so big that the currency is too centralized for sufficient security, you see? This is exactly why it takes me so long and costs so much to send the Bitcoin that I use to purchase Ripple with. It cost me $29 to send $50 dollars worth of Bitcoin from Coinbase!

So that's why I'm investing in ripple shares. I currently have a position of 600 Ripple shares, and look forward to seeing them grow to 900-1300 by the End of Year 2018.

Bitcoin has the first mover advantage and with the release of Lightning network soon it will make it harder for ripple.

forbes.com/sites/ktorpey/2017/12/28/will-bitcoins-lightning-network-kill-off-altcoins-focused-on-cheap-transactions/#3fbeb33a7dab

Ripple is not well liked within the Crypto space due to its involvement with the banks, it's seen as more centralised.

>Ripple shares
user....

>Too centralised for sufficient security
Now you're shitting too hard. Stop trying to get people to buy your bags pajeet.

>I currently have a position of 600 Ripple shares, and look forward to seeing them grow to 900-1300 by the End of Year 2018.

So if XRP makes it to $5 you'll have at best made like $6500...
That has to be the worst return anyone has made trading cryptos for a year

did you hold Bitcoin from 2013 to 2015? I did. It was not fun. I am happy with my Ripple Returns considering what I went through then until I finally Capitulated and sold to start my entertainment company that I am CEO of now.

Thank you for this useless commentary of how you became CEO of your own company.

I think you will find r/ripple more to your liking, maybe you should head there!

I am a subscriber there my brother. As well as Ripple Brothers Facebook Group. I hope to see you there in the future. What is your reddit UserName?

>What is your reddit UserName?
I don't use reddit

So cripple is only worthwhile if you're already rich while myself only have 10k I could 2x it in ripple or 10x it with other coins.
What do you think is the better plan?

Why the fuck are we talking about cripple on an enigma thread

Shill me enigma you fuckers

>ripple shares

Yep we got ourselves a boomer folks!

I'd definitely look outside the top 10 crypto market cap if you're looking to 10x.
*cough* enigma *cough*

All the shilling you need my friend

what that enigma facebook group name?

I'm already all in since ico and when it went below ico price
Sitting here pretty comfy to see where it goes

Sounds like MaidSafe

Xlm is better retard and gonna get you way more gains

They're going to be converted to coins off eth blockchain. Masternodes were confirmed recently.

Good man, strong hold for 2018.
check out Omisego also

Remember whos backing this and its purposes (DCG, MIT)

Look at how the team is not eager to pumo and dump. If theres anything you hold over time that can potentially 10x, this is it.

I bought because of this song

youtube.com/watch?v=x4maoo4A3x4

Lol that song is going to be your favorite in 2018!