Godzilla is now your party's paladin

Godzilla is now your party's paladin.

What happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

tohokingdom.com/articles/art_d20_toho_game.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our game becomes 350% more awesome, that's what.

they get crushed, probably

Campaign derails into a trip down the layers of Abyss with Godzilla challenging the demon lords one by one

You become side characters while he casually kills every enemy thrown at the party.

you catch the marathon to op?

This is the first I've heard of any marathon. However, I am currently watching Invasion of the Astro Monster.

ah I see

Mothra is now your party's healer. What's happens?

Hi, I'm Robert Smith, lead singer of The Cure

Hello, I'm Sidney Poitier.

I dunno if I'd call that casual. He gets beaten like a disobedient orphan for most of his fights before getting back up and ripping their arms off.

Everything is fire

I didn't know that something could be adorable/gross/horrifying at the same time until I watched Shin Godzilla.

absolutely nothing changes

King Ghidorah is now attacking your setting.

What happens.

Die horribly of radiation poisoning, why do people forget he's a walking Chernobyl accident. The only thing I have seen similar to him are the dragons in Iron Kingdoms.

Our Paladin Goji goes at him while our healslut Mothra keeps Big G topped with magic or moth scales or some shit. Still going to be a tough fight.

That comic was awesome.

>Implying Paladin Godzilla wouldnt use his holy aura to protect his allies from radiation

Id still stand back a bit

Time, distance, shielding.

Lets back up and think what kind of deity Godzilla would be. If we are talking Showa Era Godzilla he would most likely be Chaotic Good as he is very much a "defender of the earth" even if he accidentally causes destruction. If we go with Heisei it's either True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral because he doesn't necessarily fuck with Japan unless something provokes him such as kidnapping his fucking kid every other movie. If we are doing millennium/shin then he's probably Chaotic Evil because he just curb stomps japan for literally no reason. How would each godzilla affect the party then?

2014 is True Neutral. He's not here to protect anything, nor is he here to destroy anything, he is here however to kill those two fucks cause that's what he does

tohokingdom.com/articles/art_d20_toho_game.html

I kind of already do that with my Paladin.

A rad campaign, that's what happens.

TINY JAPANESE GIRL
YOU'RE MY
TINY JAPANESE GIRL

>underrated post

The party has gained a Warforged Berserker!

>Godzilla's a paladin
>Keeps attacking humanity
Does that mean we're all collectively the villains?

Why doesn't he group up with the other meme characters that are now my setting x?

Sup Salvonic

Jet Jaguar is now your party's Monk.

What happen and will he become your biggest bro?

Is Shin Godzilla good? I almost picked it up, but I was scared that it might suck.

Jolly cooperation, at least until the army shows up.

Holy fuck that's a bit of a throwback.

These two have been hired to kill your party.

wat do

This is the princess you were sent to rescue.

What happens?

Laugh. At least pick two who aren;t complete jobbers.

Unquestionably among the top 5 Godzilla movies ever, and arguably the best since the original.

Watch it. You won't be disappointed.

Become terrified at the fact that the dragon guarding her has to be even bigger

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEONK!

Make a save vs radiation.
Paladin godzilla level 70 bajillion grants you +300 to your save.
Im fine.

congratulations, you've grasped the babby-tier symbolism behind gojira

Welp, the big kaiju battle I had planned in a few sessions just got even BIGGER.

Also our paladin is basically Kamen Rider and her nemesis is basically Space Godzilla, so this just got a hell of a lot less cross-genre and a whole lot more ridiculous in scale.

It's eyeball would be a helluva lot bigger than that.

SKREEEONK VULT

I hope he gets along okay with the party's new wizard.