"Explosion" D&D 3.5e Spell

I made this spell for fun: dandwiki.com/wiki/Explosion_(3.5e_Spell)

It damages a lot of creatures (and the inanimate objects in the area too) while blinding, stunning, and deafening them. Oh and it can set stuff on fire too.

エクスプローション!

bakaretsu bakaretsu la la la

I like it, but IMHO it'd work better as a 5e spell. Mostly because in 5e, you can cast certain spells in higher slots for improved damage, range, radius, effects et cetera. Megumeme would always cast it in the highest slots she has available. Also, a level 20 caster using EKUSUPROSHION would be something fierce.

People keep telling me I need to get into that edition. I just need to stop being lazy and read the damn books I bought. =_=

This was a really explosively friendly reception all things considered.

Am I still on Veeky Forums?

Arcana General?
Arcana General.

Hold my beer, I've got a spell coming up.

Instill Beer
Sor/Wiz 1st
V/S/M (Focus - Unfilled vessel such as a mug or a cup.)
Range: Short (25ft + 5ft/CL)
Effect: Fills a vessel with an ale or spirit, designated at the time of casting.
Description:

Fuckin, hold my beer. I'mh, ima make some more beer, haha. Intoccicating spell was good but(t) this one, low... lower level. Spell fail rhate sucks though! No, offficerr paladin, i'm not drunk.

For when a mage wants to open a pub.

We need a nuclear option.

Super Fireball
Sor/Wiz 5th
V/S/M (Material Componet - A grenade)
Range: Personal
Effect: Generates a huge blast that surrounds you and allows you to keep making explosions as long as you maintain a concentration check. Each explosion deals 6d6 fire and 2d6 sonic damage, once per round at the start of your round. You can maintain this for up a number of rounds equal to your caster level.

Description:
Remember in NES bomberman that glitch that lets you keep blowing up shit without dying?

Yeah,. That was fucking awesome.

Don't forget Evoker's Overchannel, taking increasing necrotic damage for maximized explosions until you either fall unconscious or die outright.

Hold my beer
Conjuration cantrip
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 30 feet
Components: V, S
Duration: 1 minute

An invisible force appears and grabs one small container containing up to 0,5 litter or 1 pint of alcoholic brewage.
Force makes sure that contents of container won't be spilled and will always be accessible to a caster, caster can take drink from container without need for using hands.
If brewage is carbonated, magical force stops drink from decarbonating.

Spell ends when there is no more liquid in container or when non alcoholic drink is poured into it when it violently spills drink on caster.

Magical Draining
Translocation
Casting Time: 1 Swift
Range: Touch
Componets: V, S
Duration: Instant

The caster of this spell quickly consumes a liquid contained in a drinking vessel. Any effects of said liquid happen as normal, and the caster must be able to touch and move the liquid vessel to his or her mouth.

I don't know why, but this thread is really cute and adorable.

Someone, post a cute and adorable explosion.

>too hard

there's C93 Megumin doujin lining up for scanning, just give it couple days

>stupid amounts of damage dice
>huge area
>fort save or be stunned 1 round per CL
yeah it's perfect for the dandy, in that it's totally fucking broken.