Hello guys

hello guys

this is going to be my first time investing in crypto, ive been thinking about investing around $100 in ripple which will give me around 50 ripples.

I think ripple has the potentional to have the same price at btc so like around 13k.

if you look at the btc charts, it once had a price of like $3 and now its 13k. so i think the same thing can happen with ripple in the future

i see that coinbase does not have ripple, any ideas where i can buy some ripple>?

Hello new friend,

Ripple has a market cap of 99 billion. It will never hit bitcoin levels although it might raise further in the future.
If you really want to make it, i recommend you go all in one under priced token

he's trolling

>Market cap

please excuse me, i have a video game related disorder
I meant to say a total supply.

>I think ripple has the potentional to have the same price at btc so like around 13k.
wut motherfucka?

u retarded?

look at the bitcoins charts, it once had a price of $3 back in 2012 or so

>I think ripple...
* sighs *

>... has the potentional to have the same price at btc so like around 13k.
* sighs, but for longer *

>if you look at the btc charts,
I already did.

* sighs again *

>it once had a price of like $3 and now its 13k. so i think the same thing can happen with ripple in the future

You're a goddamn autist.

* sighs again *

nigga you dumb

t. xrp holder but realist

all memes aside ripple is THE normie coin, it attracted normies and people are buying in. whether or not you support it, wherher you think it will inevitebly crash, it will rise quite a bit and you should fet a significant amount and hodl for at least a year

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha this must be a joke right. Making my hangover day a lot better. To get 13k more than all money in the world has to go into ripple and not even then it will reach 13k go look up supply retardo

I know you're a troll, but I actually overheard my coworker say something like that.

how can bitcoin be 13k then

>The absolute state of Ripple hodlers

>what is market cap
>what is circulating supply
Dumbfuck.

supply dumbass

you don't need to put all the money in the world when ripple IS the money of the world

This

its a hodl coin boi

Dont joke dude, there are hordes of normies that thinks this.

Hahaha lost it!

idk if this is a larp but so many people don't understand the correlation between Coin supply & price it's not even funny

This.
If you don't buy XRP right now you must literally hate money.
Betting on XRP at this point is like betting on the sun coming up tomorrow.

Hi user, I recommend you go and created a wallet for Ripple (ie Gatehub) and activate it. That way you will lose 20 Ripple for no reason, forever.

Lol I took your advice with RCN, took 250 bucks and now I'm at 600. Just 10x this bitch twice now and good. Should be easy?