I bought this ripple at gas station for like 1.99 did I do good biz?

I bought this ripple at gas station for like 1.99 did I do good biz?

you overpaid. ripple is gonna come crashing down soon enough.

yes now hodl for 3 years, 50$ next year
best technology worldwide literally new gold standart

there are a vast number of Veeky Forums posters, RIGHT NOW, who think that the supposed utility and widespread adoption of the ripple network will translate to sustained rise in the value of XRP tokens

this scares me desu

Why you scared? Are you not making money?

>being this ignorant of basic economics....

It's the new year and like most of you I am sat daydreaming with my partner at what could happen, but we actually have 6 good indications of when the price may go up this year already...
1. Japanese banks officially adopting xrp (January 31st)
2. Amex adopting Ripple and xrp (Within 6 months)
3. Announcement of two household names joining Ripple and hopefully xrp (asap / should have been last week?)
4. Coinbase confirming the listing of xrp (Currently speculation)
5. Coinbase listing xrp (This will bring the biggest hike)
6. Overtaking Bitcoin on marketcap
7. Q4 report comes out Jan 20ish

>literally new gold standart
USD standard, bro.

kek

>Overtaking Bitcoin on marketcap
OH MY GAWD WE RICH NOW REDDIT

I can’t fucking wait for you fucking dirty goy cattle to cry and post stupid pink wojoaks for days after we crash your party with our meme token....

t. Jew actual.

not bad i have around a thousand but i got mine for .22 cents

topkek

Actually Ripple has what's known as "first actor strategy" in the business world. It's unlikely banks will be able to program blockchains fast enough to meet up to the blockchain demand so of course they will use the blockchain that is already being offered to them free of charge, Ripple. There can only be so many blockchains before the blocks get so big that the currency is too centralized for sufficient security, you see? This is exactly why it takes me so long and costs so much to send the Bitcoin that I use to purchase Ripple with. It cost me $29 to send $50 dollars worth of Bitcoin from Coinbase!

So that's why I'm investing in ripple shares. I currently have a position of 600 Ripple shares, and look forward to seeing them grow to 900-1300 by the End of Year 2018.

oh and to answer you're questions about Why the Ripple coins will go over $5 in the next few months. Banks use them store customers value. It's like moving dollars to ripple shares. In the future banks won't deal with cash they will have digitized all the money and you will withdraw cash that was previously ripples in the ATMs. It's really interesting, I got a degree in business but even I have a hard time understanding their white paper.

Youre fucking retarded mate

You are fucking normie if you are paying a fee to withdraw from coinbase.

>I got a degree in business but even I have a hard time understanding their white paper.
Your degree in business is exactly why you have a hard time understanding their white paper you fucking idiot.

Just give it time, I keep buying more in hopes it will overtake

Bought at 70 cents.

Hold or sell it all?

Surely it will end up on Coinbase and increase a decent amount?

Buy moar

Ripple is the only token solving a real problem my brother. Cryptocurrency is all about currency and Ripple does it in such an elegant way the sismple brothers' minds aren't empowered to understand and they lash out like you are right now. Where in the white paper are you claiming you know more about than me? Come join us on the Ripple Bothers Ltd. Facebook group and challenge us there. There are MB and As and CEOs that talk about it there with us and they are smarter than you are.

96% of my portfolio is in Ripple.

You sound like an absolute shilling Pajeet. The colour of your ID = colour of your shit = colour of your skin. Shill elsewhere because you turn more people away from this token with your nonsensical grammar and lingo than you do for it.