ICX soon

ICX soon

Pls pump it, even though I don't believe in memelines.

well done memelines are one in a million

The soon has been for the past 2 days. I'm tired of this shitcoin not doing anything, I'm selling it all.
Just kidding you dumbfucks, it's literally going to 10x this month.

This is so safe investment right now.
There is no way this will start bleeding down. The following months will be huge for ICX/AION. I'm not even trying to shill, just saying the facts.

Do you think this will pass ada's marketcap. I know it deserves it but these market are nothing but rational.

Won’t whales dip it first?

I think that korean whales can make it happen user but not immediately with the first pump, maybe later down the line?

AION team looks like an all-star WSJ pick. Literal pajeets, women and token chinks. No thanks.

Of course it will. They are incomparable. I'll eat my own dick if ICX doesn't hit $50B cap this year.

Whales have been keeping the price down, that's what accumulation is all about

Feeling so comfy in this coin. Knowing in 1month your whole ICO stack is worth at least triple the original amount.

There will be a tug of war in the coming 2 weeks, then it's going to get supercharged in the week building up to mainnet.

Forgot to add user, longer timeframes, more obvious patterns and trendlines touching a shitton of wicks perfectly, these aren't regular memelines they're advanced memelines

>triple
That's ridiculously tame prediction. The event in Seoul, mainnet release and gook exchange listing are going to create insane hype. I'll be surprised if we don't end the month with at least $20 billion cap.

On a side note, check the order book. I think it's happening.

thanks for response phone ran out battery

Fuck, my $7k won't clear until tomorrow at least. I've been waiting for this money for like 2 weeks thinking about this coin, and now it's going to moon without me.

You are right, after the DEX, main net, wallet release, we will see gook exchanges and even the other B's listing the token. With Seoul we get crazy international exposure and new partnerships will make us rich af.

100k ICX sell wall? Whales are trying to accumulate as aggressive as possible now. They are not even hiding it anymore

you don't need to tell me that, already loaded up

use a credit card to get instant deposits

No it's not as long as Im holding it, so you have nothing to worry about.

when will this shitcoin fucking move? how long do I have to wait

this

my coins never fucking moon

if you dont wanna be rich fucking sell already pussies

shit has been going sideways for quite awhile in cryptoworld.

>100k ICX sell wall? Whales are trying to accumulate as aggressive as possible now. They are not even hiding it anymore
The accumulation is nigh over. Liftoff imminent.

In aussie land we get cucked and these shitty sites only allow us $250 buckos a week from cc

I'm sorry, you probably won't make it in time.

There are still 20 days until this shit moves

If you srly think this will just start moving with 21th Jan, then i already feel sorry for you.

You're a certified retard.

Should I sell half of my xlm once it reaches new high today, and buy icx?

Suddenly i don't feel so bad anymore about 2700 of these.
Should make me some decent money. Thanks guys.

Don't worry. You have at least 2 more weeks, user.

YES

How high we giong?

I am holding 73k ICX right now, cannot give you an objective advice anymore.

Sure if you wanna minimize profits
Its slated to pump way before mainnet release in anticipation for it user you're not thinking ahead enough

I'm a long term holder. I'm already in and not selling before 2020.

Kek, I’m a poor fag but I would know the feeling if that was all your money(still got 2.5k but I need to pay for my college classes)

Agreed, looks like a strong buy.

All my shits already in a dip, got nothing to sell to buy another dip.

so what is sooner, fairx with xlm or icx mainnet?

I think I'll start screencapping brainlets like yourself.

DYOR

as long as the volume doesnt increase and that 16btc wall is still up, you have nothing to worry about

XLM and all the news are aleady priced in. It had a nice moon run.

ICX will shine in Jan. nobody knows when it starts but it will

meant to tag

I want to grab some ICX, should I buy it in eth or btc?

Lol

XLM could read 0.7$

>people literally think it will take until jan 24th for this to moon

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

keep telling yourself that

This, pretty much.
If all goes well January 24th, the moon afterwards will be like nothing seen before
but it will experience smaller moons beforehand

dem bolls cant get tighter than that boys

Hard squeeze, John Bollinger would've already bought in

what pgoram is that

Binance desktop app
its a godsend

Can you chart the OBV onto there OP?

Sure you can user, you can even modify indicator parameters right there
Plus it doesn't explode and die on huge runs like XRPs the other day, unlike the site

pretty nice, wish I didn't have a laptop thats a mac I'm a retard