warhammer-community.com/2017/12/28/faction-focus-chaos-daemons/

>Daily Painting Video
youtube.com/watch?v=gSe001GhnwU

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

DA CODEX:
mega.nz/#!Ald3GbDI!gE1W1yRfDZauVwh6xwmAIP4v16f3BdLb7TI6qcGj1nE

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer Updated for Tyranids? Math-user requests vetting
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

First for the eight legion

Is it possible to make a working IG army just out of Scions?
I don't like other models

What's the codex after Daemons going to be?

I'm guessing Dark Eldar and then Orks

Fourth for 90% of SoB players are fetishists except for the inquistion dude from last thread

The countdown has begun.

What’s our fetish?
Aside from masochism, I mean.

Aggresive "battle chicks" that all look like men in drag and probably like getting dominated

Fetishist for what exactly ? If you wanna play space girls, DE seems much more appropriate.

>Orks

How is your relationship with your mother?

this

Thats evil space elves tho
and the 2 people that play them at my LGS have that stupid wargame exclusive model with a shirtless celestine model
and a few people have a pool on when one is gonna announce hes transititioning
Ima dissapointment thats not the same religion sexuality or political ideal that she wants

FUCKING
ROCKS

>that all look like men in drag
except no one likes the transvestite models

stupidity based on a lie but you know what's not a lie?

ONE AND ONLY

I won a game against CSM with my Tau. My life is now complete.

>50 Fire Warriors
>9 Stealth Suits with Burst Cannon and ATS
>5 Commanders with 3x Fusion Guns and Shield Generators
>1 Coldstar Commander with Shield Gen and ATS
>2 Cadre Fireblades
>Darkstrider
>Aun'va

Who knew a pure footslogging Tau army was actually good? I'm dropping one Commander for 20 more Fire Warriors once I buy two more boxes.

Pic related, it's Tau vehicles in 8e.

So this didn't happen?

Stupidity based on wanting to ruin other factions for the sake of your snowflake?

>a squad starts at three
>Tiktaq'to
So if he drops three rocks in a line does he autowin?

To a different daemon prince. Since Be'lakor can only enter the fantasy reality when a mortal summons him. Also physical attacks phase through Be'lakor. Moreover, Be'lakor exchanged hits with demigods and gods. This won't be able to scratch him.

You say this like I am the one writing the lore.

>not even the same fucking daemon

Custards/imperial agents in one book (Probably)

>count as models

The daemon prince in the battle report was an unnamed random

Except that it was defeated by rocks. So what you are saying is clearly old, retconned fluff.

>can't get hit by physical attacks anyways
I guess that means REMOVE BELA'KOR FROM GAME

Wrong. The battle report takes place in 7th ED during the 7th ED Lizardmen army book release.

All the lore I am stating comes from 7th ED and up. Get rekt. Be'lakor reigns supreme.

I'm not saying you're writing it. But you've said before that you want Belacuck to be a special undivided snowflake and mess with things like Lorgar and Pert.

playing eternal crusade since ages and it's asking me to install some anticheat
Did they get good and what dlc is worth it

What does me having good taste have to do with things?

If I am new...

Should I get the Start Collecting! army boxes first?
And where is the DG one?

>Be'lakor reigns supreme.
When he is not getting pounded by rocks I bet he does.

>liking be'lacuck
>good taste

because you faggots keep popping up everywhere with your W40k. Let me see if I understand it right

>ancient times some guys decide to follow an old god and become metal zombie skeletons
>they start reaping the universe
>other gods freak out and first make eldar, then make orks
>gods die before fiinshing their ork design and orks remain warmongers forever
>necrons go to sleep for some reason
>eldar have nothing to do and end up making a choas god
>dark eldar go edgy to prevent getting consumed by the choas god, others use magical crystals and focus their mind on one path
>millenia later, humans start conquering the universe
>emperor pops up and unites the earth into a grand crusade
>while conquering other human worlds to add to his he picks up his sons who are in various states of fucked in the head
>one of them is a religious nut and gets mad at the emperor for not allowing religion, he convinces horus the emperor is a dick and they should rebel and ask choas gods for a powerup
>a big fight happens and the emperor gets fucked, horus gets his soul smashed and the other evil brothers flee to the eye of terror, while the good primarchs all die or leave in shame
>with everything fucked the empire turns into a theocratic hellhole getting nibbled from all sides by orks, nids, eldar and such
Did I understand it right?

I'm saying that you simply want Belafuck to be special for the sake of your shitty snowflake character with daddy problems reaching to the dark gods themselves, stop feigning stupidity. And you call others scumfuckers. Oh nooo, I can't believe in multiple gods anymore because some fuck has to be the only daemon prince that does that woooow. Jesus Christ end yourself already.

>Be'lakor has no form and shape
>Physical attacks that he sees coming phase through him
>Even god slaying weapons like the Slayer of Kings and the Axe of Unbinding could not slay Be'lakor

Reigns over you all!

What are your 2018 wishlists? Mine is plastic sisters and a new plastic KoS

>Still get killed by dropped stones
You realize it's like those second rate saturday morning villains that claim to be invincible all the times only to get defeated by rainbows and friendship?

Dorn in a dreadnought please

more or less ye

There's no SC box for death guard but you could get the dark imperium box and just sell the marines/trade them with someone else for more death guard o

Whats his excuse for doing jack shit then?

Chaos Sisterhoods
SoB
Felinids
New IG and CSM models

what made horus think that following choas gods was a good idea. Who are the tau, why did the necrons go to sleep

>has done nothing at all in 40k
>needed someone else to do his job in fantasy

Do models in a transport count as "on the table" ? I'm asking because I wonder if you can lose if all you have on the table is flyers and infantry in them.

>Be'lakor stated to be the immortal spirit of Chaos Undivided
>The oldest being beneath the shadow of the Chaos God, their firstborn son
>The one whose treachery and arrogance made him defy the gods themselves
>The fallen dark angel of Chaos, beautiful and imperious
>wanting to give his glory to unworthy bootlickers like Lorgar who doesn't represent what free-for-all and self empowerment nature of Chaos Undivided.

Scum indeed.

I think they count as on the table.

>His achievements consist in being edgy and getting defeated by basically everybody he ever fought, including lizards dropping rocks

Hello Friends, can a building with a unit inside hold an objective if it is within 3 inch of it?
A bunker with 10 veterans for example ?

What are some good books that are Orky or related to the Great Crusade. It seems like a bad idea to start the Horus Hersey Series without reading anything the Great Crusade.

They do not. It's literally spelled out in trasports rules.

>what made horus think that following choas gods was a good idea
spending a fuck ton of time in their realm, although no time passed in real space

>Who are the tau
Minor xenos that are little more than an annoyance and as such are not the prime target for the imperium.

>why did the necrons go to sleep
Exile for the mistake of making the deal with the star gods that lead to them becoming robots and to wait for the galaxy to become populated again so they could find suitable bodies.

no auto lose if you only have flyers on the table

Except for the fact he didn't for the reasons I stated. Be'lakor does this to jealous people like you.

>Did nothing

Dude. moved the metaplot of 40K to the Dark Imperium era. In this era he will play a huge role in authoring the end of existence.

What did Lorgar and Pert do?

what happens to that devil fish?

Daddy issues, up and coming race, Necron leader wanted to wait until Eldar empire fucked itself.

>fallen dark angel
Even in daemons there are still daddy issues.

Essentially, yes

>what made horus think that following choas gods was a good idea.
Daddy issues, according to new (Black Library) lore

>Who are the tau, why did the necrons go to sleep
The Tau are new xenos who are not really that important in the grand scheme of things. The Necrons decided to go to sleep for the galaxy to be repopulated again

>implying

Be'lakor achievements revolve around conducting plans that end with setting ultering consequences and guiding the hand that will end worlds. Crowner of Conquers and Herald of the End Times.

Dude is the most important character in fantasy and he will be that in 40K too!

>Dude. moved the metaplot of 40K to the Dark Imperium era.
No last I checked he was on terra with the IW and not driving a blackstone fortress into a planet thus causing the rift.

Guess I'll need to dump some infantry on the table by the end of the first turn.

>The Necrons decided to go to sleep for the galaxy to be repopulated again

They went to sleep because the Eldar were kicking theit asses, you dumbass.

If Be'lakor didn't intact his plan and then fuck up, then Cadia would have died sooner and all the heroes would be dead.

>The Necrons decided to go to sleep for the galaxy to be repopulated again
>Necron leader wanted to wait until Eldar empire fucked itself.
>Exile for the mistake of making the deal with the star gods that lead to them becoming robots and to wait for the galaxy to become populated again so they could find suitable bodies.

So do they want to just reap more bodies or do they want to wait for a new strong race to put their souls into or are they afraid of eldar

>end of existence
So you want 40k to be ruined even further as a whole too? Jesus Christ, fuck off already. What, do you want Age of Sigmar 2? Asshole.

So basically others did everything while he was busy getting stoned and in the end claimed merit.

correction, he was on Terra getting killed by a IF sergeant while his troops died.

Ok abd...

It's a bit of both, the point is that going to sleep seemed like a good idea all around, although the leader of the necrons the silent king didn't go to sleep and instead left the galaxy in exile until he saw the Nids and rushed back home to wake everyone up.

Happy new years /40kg/

>correction, he was on Terra getting killed by a IF sergeant while his troops died.

Nope. He fled into the Warp.

>So basically others did everything

He is the puppet master aka the Dark Master aka THE DEVIL. Do you get how the DEVIL works?

I am just saying what his role is, you dork!

they went to sleep because they had already nommed all the souls and had nothing else to do other than kill eachother

>Do you get how the DEVIL works?
Presumably not by getting hit with rocks?

Why does he want to wake everyone up for the nids? Also couldnt he use the genestealer thingy the nids have and then put together the perfect creature to put their souls back into.

Dude what are tomorrows lottery numbers
t. a burger

Wrong. Literally the first pages of both the 5th and 7th ED Cron codex has the Eldar stomping the Necrons into their tomb. The Eldar were ascendant and the weakened Necrons fled from them.

The nids threaten them ever getting new bodies, they themselves are safe as nids tend to avoid their planets.

Basically that all you have against him? Just a debunked lie. Of course, the Dark Master is inviolate

>you dork
Says Carcuck, the Bela'kor fanboy shitter.
>tries making an excuse for wanting a shitty AoS2 just for the sake of his garbage snowflake
Also, why are you quoting a post twice and using this shitty spacing method when you can reduce size and shit? Stop making your garbage take up more of my screen.

>Nope. He fled into the Warp.
Because he was getting killed

>He is the Puppet Master
Puppet master usually have puppets. Belacuck modus operandi is materializing, failing spectacularly at was he planned to do, then running away. Like at the phalanx.

Stop replying to carnac=adb ffs.

>Because he was getting killed

This post is butthurt in incarnate.

>Because he was getting killed

You mean outnumbered and betrayed by the Chaos Gods.

>Puppet master usually have puppets. Belacuck modus operandi is materializing, failing spectacularly at was he planned to do, then running away. Like at the phalanx.

Nah, Be'lakor plan is making plans that leave great amounts of upheaval and destruction but at the final step fail due to the meddling of the gods.

Had the Chaos Gods not refused to aid Be'lakor and barred any daemonic creature to aid him at that fateful hour, then Terra would have been reduced to ashes now.

Important in fantasy, yes. In 40k he'll just ruin everything.

>pointing out your shitty posting and such is butthurt posting
Nice meme
>because he was getting killed

>Terra would have been reduced to ashes now.
Are you suggesting that the chaos gods don't want to see Terra destroyed...?

No, he won't. He came to 40K specifically to fix things and get things going.

>why are you quoting a post twice and using this shitty spacing method when you can reduce size and shit
It's Reddit spacing.

I was mistaken. I decided to check and it states that the Necrons went to sleep because they were too weak after the War In Heaven, and so they would wait them out in order to rebuild their empire because kangz [/space]

Yes.

Because he should return to reddit where he belongs.

They want Abaddon to do it, not Be'lakor.

Abaddon is some upstart that they in their infinite wisdom prefer over their own firstborn son for some reason.

Stop the butthurt. We are trying to have a constructive conversation!

Sanguinor reveals himself to be the spirit of Sanguinius, Cawl then crafts him an armor to fully capture his power thus giving Blood Angels best Primarch.

>shitting everything up so much that even lore gets messed up is fixing

>Abaddon is some upstart that they in their infinite wisdom prefer over their own firstborn son for some reason.
Well he has gotten more victories than than their firstborn and that is saying a lot with Abaddon.

PRIMARIS DORN

This. Prettiest Primarch needs to come back.

Except that the instant he doesn't get help from his daddies he lose and has to run away.

It doesn't speak much of a puppet master one that get in terrible situations where he is outnumbered, he need outside help to avoid getting fisted, and when he doesn't get it he has to run away screaming and crying.

There are Tzeench no name heralds with much better records.