Outlander gangs when edition

Free Fan Resources
>yaktribe.games/community/vault/categories/necromunda.2/

Old Books (as in fluff, BL novels)
>mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Actual old Necromunda rulebooks:
>mega.nz/#F!oTREUCDZ!Ne5yp0H0ETOlNqd-uwOg2g

New Resources
>necromunda.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2017/11/ENG_Necromunda_Gangs_Of_Legend_Download.pdf
>necromunda.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2017/10/Necro_Roster_ENG.pdf

New Reference Sheet
>necromunda.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2017/10/Necro_Ref_ENG.pdf

Underhive and Gangwar 1, kindly donated by Binderanon and a hitherto unnamed user (there's also a preview of Gang War 2 in there):
>mega.nz/#F!F7AyAYTY!h9RuJLvAHUA8WC4hQEwIcw

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!oTREUCDZ!Ne5yp0H0ETOlNqd-uwOg2g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There was an amazing sale at an FLGS and I managed to get I think... A box of gors, a box of skitarii, a box of cadians, death company and two boxes of tempestus scions for conversions, guns and whatnot. Price for these boxes was 30€

Allowed me to turn my Escher leader into someone who looks more like a leader than just one of the girls, pic related.

Also convinced a friend to start Necromunda too, he picked up the Dark Vengeance box (20€) and will run the Chaos Cultists as Cawdor/Redemption

Also is it just me or is it hard to make a gang with ten models under the oldmunda rules without heavy stubbers and other expensive weapons? Or should I just put grenades on almost everyone?

And on the topic of conversions

Cadians -> Van Saar
Genestealer Cultists -> Delaque
Tempestus scions -> Enforcers (what to use as dog though)

Its a descent conversion, I like the chainsword, but think the wing and blood drop is a bit out of place and scale. And unless you paint that wing up as if made out of paper mache, its going to look to heavy for any reasonable jewelry to wear in combat.

Oh, and moldlines and flash, like everywhere, clean it up before you move on or it will ruin the entire model.

I'm starting an Escher gang. Is it worth going for anything except lasgun spam?

Already built a leader with a bolter/needler and knife plus a las-pistol & plasma-pistol gunslinger champion. Don't want to do another combi-weapon girl because it restricts you to using the big coat and whip arm.

Chem-thrower seems overpriced. Auto-pistols are nice, but only come on one hand, so no dual-autopistols or auto-pistol-plasma-pistol combinations are really possible without fucking about a lot on models which are already fiddly.

Power sword seems useless in a game where armour is rare. Whip looks stupid and doesn't seem that good rules-wise. Stiletto knives are cool, I guess.

Autoguns might work for adding a bit more firepower, but the cheaper lasgun seems more attractive. Shotguns offer knockback, which is pretty great, so I might want a couple of those.

Gas grenades seem expensive, but frag could be viable. I guess krak is for special occasions, but probably worth taking some just in case.

I gave my leader a respirator, but in general they seem like a waste.

Chem synths are nice, but taking an action to use means that one would probably be a waste on anyone except the leader since you need to pass a cool test to use it on a knife and the needler is the only weapon I can see myself using it for at range (even if I take gas grenades or a chem-thrower, you probably want to move in order to get them in range).

I've got three sprues to work with and a decent bits box for conversions if needed.

Yeah, I saw the moldline when taking a picture of the model.

>Reasonable
>House Escher
Pick one.

I guess it's down to personal preference about the wing(s). Will paint it up as Rainbow or gold.

Love that Genestealer tho'

Not too sure on Newmunda myself, but from what I've seen, the stiletto knives are awful due to the wording on the toxin rules.

Autoguns seem to be pretty decent in Newmunda due to sustained fire, but that 5 credit lasgun is pretty amazing. The new knockback rule seems great too tho'

Toxin is OK. Not fantastic, but no worse than most weapons. Great for dealing with leaders, mediocre against targets with one wound. Between that and +1 to hit in close combat, I think it is just about worth having a couple.

What gang would work for Tunnel Snakes/ Greaser style gangers, and how could I model them?

Greenstuff hair to old Delaque models?

Greasers don't wear trench coats. Orlocks with head swaps would be a better fit.

I have updated oldMunda book set. Enjoy.

The fact you mentioned "one wound" means you haven't actually read the Toxin rule and are confusing it with Gas.

With Toxin you still need to reduce the person to 0 wounds in order to inflict Injury rolls, it's just that the Toxin injury rolls have a much higher chance of doing jack shit.

Building my Escher for most cool factor right now. Is there anything I should avoid before making a loadout mistake?

So for somebody completely out of the loop, how's newmunda doing?

>Auto-pistols are nice, but only come on one hand,
GSC bit have right hand autopistol. or use Holstered Pistol bit.

>Power sword seems useless in a game where armour is rare.

This is wrong, undersuit armor (+1 armor gear) and makeshif armor (+1 armor card) is a thing and they stack. Which could boost a mesh armor user or Goliath to 3+.

Avoid Chem-thrower, gas grenade and stiletto knife.

Toxin suck, Chem-thrower is okay but overpriced. Gas grenade can be passed as good if they have a better ammo roll.

Are there any trash loadouts for the goliath other than the rivet gun?

If you build a Chem-thrower Escher, you can use that as an Oldmunda Heavy with a Flamer. And it looks cool.

Stiletto knife gives +1 to hit, so that adds up a bit to it's usefulness.

But the Chem thrower is my favorite...

Seems everywhere but /to/ thinks that the river gun is great (on your leader at least).

Why do you think it's bad?

*Veeky Forums

How worth it is to magnetize every models load out?

Depends on how autistically WYSIWYG is enforced in your group

It looks amazing, I know. That's why I built one to use as an Oldmunda flamer.

I think it's the range, or lack thereof.

Range, cost, and it's unweildy

8 games into a campaign with friends, first gang had to retire, Constant bad luck and poor rolling for money (never broke 100 credits) had most expensive ganger instantly killed in first match which due to bottling I couldn't retrieve her gear.

New gang is doing better (still have not won a match yet but had my most successful loss earning 120 credits from working turf after) Orlock gang with 2 bolters, 1 stubber and a melta gun keep kicking my shit in. Hit 8 of his 10 gangers with gas at some point in match and didnt cause a single out of action.

Pic my friends board

really fun to play on, though gets a little cramped in the middle

On that note, how do people deal with tons of terrain and trying to move models on 2nd/1st floors?

Lol never seen someone describe their Necromunda experience and miss the point of the game this badly

>losing repeatedly
>point of the game

It's not about winning and losing. It's a party based RPG. It's about the story.

While I can agree to that to an extent, I still find that getting my ass handed to me repeatedly does dampen my mood for any game.

On another note: Show painted Eschers. I wanna see what Veeky Forums's got.

>While I can agree to that to an extent...

Face it user, it's NOT a competitive or balanced game. Instead of focusing on the win, develop a good story that's worth a damn.

Or don't. You'll soon hate the game, fall out of it, and never go back. Your call.

Im with on this one. When Mordheim was still active my dwarfs lost their first 12 matches, 8 of which was to the same damn Beastmen gang! One of my Slayers was horribly bad at dying, so bad in fact that before any of my heroes had accumulated any skills, he had already filled his sheet with buffs and de-buffs from all the damage suffered from the damage alone (Horribly scarred, leg wound, chest wound, lost a couple of fingers, you name it!).

And many people on public forums argued exactly the same way you do, "just re-boot the gang!", "At least let the poor slayer go!", "Start over with a new gang" and so on. But they miss the idea behind the game completely. See, in my mind, my slayer was still alive because he still hadn't found anyone worthy of taking his life. The wounds, for good and bad, gave that hero his character. He wasn't no random dwarf slayer, he was Borm Deathseeker! And to re-boot the gang and just roll with him again would
1- feel like cheating. You know the time when you go back and fourth in a single player PC-game and just "load, try, fail, load, try, fail" and repeat till you do succeed. No matter the outcome you know you cheated your way to get there.
2. My heroes and gangmembers would all loose the individual characteristics and traits they all had.

Original user

Im enjoying it though, not sure how im missing the point of the game. The loses give my gang their flavour. I carried on with my bruised gang till I had like 4 ppl left and once my leader had to go to doctor and couldn't afford the bill it felt fitting that that was the end of the gang.

Remaking a fresh gang led by one of the remaining members of the old one has added plenty of fluff and narrative to them, My annoyance at losing to orlocks over and over will make it all the more rewarding when my ragtag gang who is always down on their luck manages to pull a win out against the seemingly invincible gang who has yet to lose a fight all campaign.

I second this. Again, Ill reference to Mordheim (they are both GW skirmish games after all). A fucking 5 year old could understand that making a dreaded Skaven sling-team was over powered. GW has never been the brains when writing balanced rules, but they write rules that are awesome as soon as you play in a group that understands this.

In your opinion, which gang would be appropriate to count as a squat trader's retinue? I want some shooty dudes who can handle their own in close combat and have access to decent gear as well

Van Saar is shooty and gets good gear.

Cheers, I'll check them out

It has 9" range and is unwieldy. What kind of retards are you hanging out with that think it's even playable?

While it's clearly no heavy weapon, it'd make more sense if it was geared toward Juves. That is, be cheap and accessible.

Grenades are so much more useful. Hell, krak grenades and a jacker gives a lot of flexibility.

Then I don't see the point in your complaints.

Has your group considered using a game master (GM)? For reference, I'm often the GM and I actively balance the system when needed to ensure every player is having a ball.

>everywhere
By "everywhere" you mean Facebook? Like literally every fucking time I go to any post on the page there're a bunch of fucking retard in the comment section. "Errmahgerrd Did you know that's the pistol from the rumour picture???" Like every single fucking post, even after the game is out.

>9" maximum range
>Requires a double action to fire
>Occupies two weapon slots
>Costs more than any other goliath weapon
In order for it to be of any use at all it needs to be used by a fighter with bulging biceps, otherwise you'll never be in range to shoot it with the actions available to shoot it.

Not to mention that it competes directly with other, better weapons. The combat shotgun does the same thing as its rapid fire profile with +3" range, no unwieldy trait and alternate ammunition that autohits and is statistically more likely to wound a T3 model. The Grenade launcher has the same profile as superheated at over double the range and also shoots frag grenades which can hit multiple targets and are not subject to cover penalties. Both of these weapons are cheaper and not unwieldy.

The thing is hot garbage and that's going to become even more apparent when things like plasma guns and bolters get added to the trading post.

Also Rivet gun, being a Heavy weapon, is unable to take tele sight, which might make it less shitty.

And suspensor is hillariously expensive and rare.

I have to ask... how much did all that shit cost.

All the spooky Escher weapons are kind of a trap since they have an action tax and a credit tax to use the chem synth that really makes them work. The dagger is okay because it has a hit bonus, but other than that, if you're standing around flipping the switch on a chem synth, its probably bad times.

I'm personally a fan of the whip just because getting an automatic wound without having to roll for it is always pretty great, especially when you're S3 and will probably never get buff.

shotguns are a trap. In order to get a shotgun in ideal range, you have to walk into the short range bracket of better weapons that are so generous with their accuracy modifier that it's mathematically impossible for you to get into the shotgun's sweet spot without getting pinned. This isn't a problem against Goliath because their guns are crap, but as a general rule anyone that can pick up a laspistol is just going to pop your shotgunner once and make him hit the deck.

I do personally like las/auto/plasma pistol spam on eschers, simply because it's cheap and because you have instant access to the agility skill that allows you to get out of pinning for free on an initiative check, which will allow you to close gaps and hit the short range on your pistols with less risk.

Most of the Goliath sprue is trash.

The rivet gun is junk, as mentioned elsewhere in the thread.

The combi plasma pistol has a 15 credit tax on it. It's literally as much as a plasma pistol and 3 stub guns. You lose 3 models worth of weapons if you buy it.

All of the Goliath signature melee weapons are pure cool factor, but totally unnecessary. If you hit a guy with a power hammer or a renderizer, he is absolutely going to die, but you have to consider that Goliaths are already S4 and their best item is Stimm Slugs- It gives them bonus S, T, Movement, and removes a flesh wound, at the risk of an injury roll. Basically, it solves all the problems that the Goliaths have and it's always worth the risk of popping those roids. Furthermore, a stimming Goliath is S6, so he's perfectly capable of smashing the hell out of anyone with just a baseball bat or a knife. The gang just has a bunch of really awesome melee weapons that cost a lot of credits that you can't afford and don't need.

The Goliath list works on 3 weapons-

The combat shotgun, which is amazing.
The grenade launcher, which does everything the rivet gun does but cheaper and at longer range, and is available at a discount during gang creation...

And the stub gun. Because after you buy a couple shotguns and nade launchers that you need to carry the game, the stub gun is the only thing you'll be able to afford.

Everything in Goliath is expensive as fuck and only half of it is any good, you have to start the game with poverty weapons because if you actually buy something wacky like a rivet gun, you'll fuck your whole economy.

Its not worth it all.

First of all, the goliath rivet gun is junk, and Eschers get lasguns practically for free, so you'll actually just use every lasgun on the sprue. There's a lot of default builds on those sprues that are just locked in.

Second, the models are a typical example of GW's new design philosophy where they try to put the model together at weird organic angles to hide the joints and make the models more dynamic... Which makes them look better, but painfully less customizable.

The days of the multipart guardsman and marine are over, from now on we're just going to be gluing together models that are cut apart in weird ways on the sprue.

I think the real trick is to just outsmart the table and make it so that you'd never actually want to have models on the floor in the clusterfuck in the middle of the map.

It wasn't really a problem with the old cardboard and bulkhead Necro terrain or with nice lasercut terrain if you're into buying that, because those kits are all built with having space to move models in mind, but when you start clusterfucking GW terrain shit gets weird.

I would simply just grab some black felt from a fabric store, cut it into a large puddle shape and call it an oil spill or something, and shove it in the middle of the table on ground level.

anyone who falls into it automatically goes out of action, which makes it risky as fuck and really punishing to anyone who tries to cross it on a narrow catwalk, but that's half the fun, and keeps you from constantly trying to reach into the center mass of the clusterfuck to move models around, because they just go away if they fall in.

The renderizer is still my favorite melee weapon just because of the huge amount of serious injury rolls it generates.

Gotta get them multiple OOA results so the enemy fighters get extra lasting injuries.

>The dagger is okay because it has a hit bonus,
You have a better chance fighting people with the normal and cheaper and actually had an AP knife than the poison pokie.

>shotguns are a trap

Shotgun are luxury basic weapon with mid to late game potential to be much better and stronger than other basic weapon. 16" isn't exact short, They are the only basic weapon with 4 str for Escher, and with 2D, they're a threat to Champion and Leader. They used to have -1 L range in Oldmunda which make them really shit at long range, not anymore. And the "ideal range", not even a problem with Telescoptic sight. Personally I consider them better than the Combat Shotgun.

If people had to add an entirely new faction to Necromunda, what would you want to add/what role would they fill? Either a gang or a non-gang group (Like Enforcers).

>combi plasma pistol
It's good, if you can afford it, if the plasma run out it didn't instantly become a piece of junk, which the normal plasma will become.

>stub gun
Only ever get on 1st mission, after that it's autopistol. And since the loadout cannot be changed if you bought ton of these you're stuck with the shitty gun, Save the starting gang money and buy Autopistol, don't get more than 3.

>The combat shotgun, which is amazing.

10 credit cheaper, nice, but isn't exactly a spammable weapon, also giving a ganger such an expensive equipment is bad, and Champion are much better to start of with GL in the first place.

The sector mechanicus stuff really does not look good unpainted.

Also annoying that it's on 5" levels when Necromunda is traditionally 3" levels.

The biggest problem with the combi plasma pistol is the combi rule, which makes it even more likely that the plasma will run out.

With 5+ you would expect it to ran out of ammo everytime anyway.

With the standard plasma pistol you get 9 shots on average. With the combi-plasma you get 6.75 on average.

If you shot 5 plasma shot in a single fight it already an achievement.

Not to mention if somebody use "Click..." on your gun you get an average of 1 shot for both gun.

The other issue is who you play with. If you play against WAAC autists that treat it like a competitive dick waving experience, then you're not going to enjoy yourself much, even if you win.

Just ignore them user, it's just Veeky Forums gatekeeping.

But remember kids, it's a party based rpg, not a competitive game.

why toxic injury rolls are bad I dont understand this wording problem ?

Goliaths go close anyhow, cost in little more then combat shotgun that is great, and you can buy it for champ and take muscles to offset unweildy. In close range you have a 6S set on fire gun.

Yup - trying to make any GW games competitive is just missing the point. Necromunda and AoS even 40K are games to enjoy in friendly and light attitude with beer and pretzels. Shadespire shows that GW CAN make competitive games - they just need to be restricted because lack of balance comes from options but on the other hand options and different units is just what GW does best. If you are normal human being and achieve success in real life you really do not need to win in little soldiers (ask Charlie Sheen).

You wasted a skill choice just to get to sprint within 9" of a model to shoot it with mediocre BS from the Champion. There're much better skill out there, like True Grit, or Unstoppable.

With the GL, even if you missed, the grenade can still bounce around doing some damage.

If you want the Rivet gun that badly stock up on credit and get the suspensor, until then, don't even bother.

Sure get GL - then NOT roll 6 on ammo roll. Rivet gun has 3+ ammo roll and whole Goliath gang is moving forward at steady pace. Also with 4S I just rather have normal frag that I will use at 6" then GL that costs more, is more expensive and promotes range that isn't optimal for my team. Also last time I checked GL can't roll sustained fire dice and Rivet at least has this option. And with 9" range it's not bad at all as some pistols have only 3" range above it.

Sure True Grit is better generally - so what? I should make a boring gang with minimaxing because this way I "WIN" :D :D :D ? ? ?

> 9" range it's not bad at all as some pistols have only 3" range above it.

Not some, ALL of the pistol have better range than the Rivet gun, and you get a bonus attack in CC.

> Also with 4S I just rather have normal frag that I will use at 6" then GL that costs more
> 6 on ammo roll

Grenade have 12" range, are good, but:
1. They sold separatedly.
2. Ammo check every shot, if it's out, it's out for good.

Oh wait, but GL have 6+ roll, might as well consider it never reload, but :

1.Ammo check based on firepower dice roll, not on every shot.
2. ammo cache and "Lucky find"
3. GL is not only for lobbing grenade, it's also use with smoke bomb to cover the area for your guys to advance, which will help them get close and take a shot with the Rivet gun, and it's 4+

>so what? I should make a boring gang with minimaxing because this way I "WIN" :D :D :D ? ? ?

You can play however you want, but it seem you're really desperate to prove the Rivet Gun are good, which it's not, in fact it's the worst weapon in the game. It force you to give up a skill slot just to make it usable, and that's skill is pretty irrelevant mid way in the game because of suspensor. It's short range mean you're in for being pinned repeatedly and take out before you can even get close or sprint., and even if you're in range. With 4+BS you're not gonna have a good time hitting anyone in cover. Remember, with RF weapon, you only roll hit dice ONCE, if it missed, all the shot missed.

The reason people criticizing these terrible weapon is not to downplaying your favorite gun, it's constructive criticism hoping it will spread to the designer and they might do something about it. With people like you claiming crap guns is great, crap weapon is awesome these weapons might forever be stuck in the shit hole.

Apparently it's a legitimate response to an user complaining about getting constantly kerb stomped.

It's gatekeeping just as much as "if you want to win you're playing the game wrong". There's a difference between WAAC and playing to win.

I'd be interesting in seeing groups the gangers exploit represented. So a 'gang' list for locals that come together to defend themselves from the constant warfare. They can't get more territory very easily (Since they can't just take it without becoming the gangs) but they can get a lot of local support.

Or a group like Adepta Sororitas (Not the SOB, the non-combat orders) Missions trying to tend to the people of the underhive while the gangers want to loot all that expensive medical gear/teaching equipment/holy books they brought to help. Really good support tech and mental stats but lacking in the heavier toys of the gangers who are there for a fight from the start. Still, iirc we have stats for bolt pistols but no one who can actually buy them right now?

Still, I'd want to see the gangs all done first before branching into odder stuff.

Is gang war 2 going to give you options to create custom bounty hunters or hive scum? I'm thinking of ressurecting my old DH scum gunfighter as an underhive merc

>custom bounty hunters or hive scum?
Probably in WD iirc, but hey, maybe.

>You can play however you want
Thx user - really needed that from you

>but it seem you're really desperate to prove the Rivet Gun are good

Nothing like attributing motivation to other people post. - I'm not trying to prove anything - I'm arguing that it's not as bad as you try to make it.

Skill doesn't get irrelevant due to suspensor because it's a roll on a table and money that can be spent in some other way.

In Necromunda you are forced to target the closest opponent and on normal table, there are no ranges of upwards of 30". Even more so if you are playing in zone mortalis.

>The reason people criticizing these terrible weapon is not to downplaying your favorite gun, it's constructive criticism hoping it will spread to the designer and they might do something about it. With people like you claiming crap guns is great, crap weapon is awesome these weapons might forever be stuck in the shit hole.

Sadly Timmy I have over 20 years in the hobby and it has never ever worked this way. Necromunda will get new gangs once in few months and supplements but they won't change any existing equipment - of this you can be sure. Only time GW changes something on the fly is when it is broken beyond imagining (skaven scroll combo comes to mind).

To sum things up. Rivet gun has a place - it's not awesome it's much better then GL for Goliaths tho. It's reliable has +2 on the short range with a gang that wont invest in BS because it main place is in CC and on top of that it works wonders on a developed Chempion with muscles and 2 Axes on his back (because sometimes you want to shoot a guy on 2+ with S6 blaze and 2D rather then charge him - step aside mutliple parry and counterattack comes to mind).

I just represent another side of the hobby - guys that say - play what is fun to play to you and make the best of it. You represent - don't buy this shit it is worthless attitude that makes new player quit the game. Each to his own.

Why would you ever buy an axe over the cleaver?

>Skill doesn't get irrelevant due to suspensor because it's a roll on a table
If the Leader is presented you get +2 on the roll, Champ get +1, Stack.

>it's much better then GL for Goliaths tho. It's reliable has +2 on the short range

3" short range, as oppose to 24" range of the GL, by the time you got to the 9" range, the GL guy already shoot 2,3 times. (probably 5 if you get to 3") That is assuming you sprinting non-stop without being pinned.

>In Necromunda you are forced to target the closest opponent

This just show you didn't read the rule.

You fail to address the use of smoke bomb, which people seem to ignore. The playstyle of Goliath heavily benefit from Smoke bomb, with universal access to googles. They use smoke bomb to cover while still be able to shot through.

It's amusing you actually think one of the best guns in the game is worse than the worst gun in the game. Smoke bomb blocking LOS, protecting your guy from gunfire for a whole turn is bad? And your whole strategy involve around you needing to get extremely close to the enemy and do your gimmick. And you still think it's bad? Idk what you on dude.

Can we talk for a second about how bad rivet gun looks?

I think it look cool, altho I'd prefer it come stock with the aiming pose, like pic, without having to cut and GS.

One thing to note is don't drill the wrong barrel.

I'd much rather prefer a crossbow-looking thing, like in Half-Life 2. Actually that gives me an idea for a conversion. Crossbow from fantasy or Greyfax, bolt magazine from the Goliath bit. Could be cool.

Stormcast have many crossbow unit that you can use to make the limb for the crossbow

Using character models bit is kinda fancy and wouldn't be healthy if you want to make more than one.

Awesome idea, I didn't know that there were stormcast crossbowmen.
I was thinking of getting Greyfax to convert into an Escher leader though.
For now I only made two Goliath, one with flamer and one with a heavy stubber taken from chaos cultists. For no reason at all other than I could.

>one with flamer and one with a heavy stubber taken from chaos cultists
RIP exclusive Cultist model.

On the other note, Goliath are easy compatible with marine and even Ork kit. Ork shoulder pad look great on them. I even plan to make a custom mohawk with some bits.

>exclusive
I have like five of each from 6th.

Saw a game of 40k being played on my Necromunda terrain, yesterday. Full scenery density, Primaris Ultramarines, Inquisitor Greyfax and three of the four assassin temples versus a Genestealer Cult uprising, 2000 points. The only vehicles on the table were a Goliath and Cult Leman Russ.

I'm told it was awesome.

Can't wait for those WD chaos and genestealer rules.

I took a few photos of the cultists in action but by the time I got there, most of the good fighting had been concluded.

You can just make out the Leman Russ in this shot. It had enough room to get around at ground level, but it took fire and became immobilized and spent the rest of the game taking pot shots at incautious Marines. Line of sight kept it from being a major factor after that.

I pulled one of the Galvanic Servohauler cranes for repairs, so this isn't the exact board layout that was played on.

As you might expect, anything that projects or dangles is always the first thing to go, and the crane hooks broke almost immediately when we put these pieces out over the summer. Since I'm doing a second wave of terrain for Necromunda, we can afford to cycle a piece out at a time for repairs.

>If the Leader is presented you get +2 on the roll, Champ get +1, Stack.

You still lose this for suspensor + money. You could invest in something more worthwhile.

>3" short range, as oppose to 24" range of the GL

GL short range is 6 and it gives -1 as opposed to +2. You plan on keeping 4S4T guys more than 6" for the whole game - that is your plan?

>This just show you didn't read the rule.

Nope you just think that you will always succeed at cool test. I don't. I know it's random and as long time player I know that it tends to fail when you need it the most. A game is all about creating opportunities for opponent to fail.

>You fail to address the use of smoke bomb, which people seem to ignore. The playstyle of Goliath heavily benefit from Smoke bomb, with universal access to googles. They use smoke bomb to cover while still be able to shot through.

To much Infiniti. Necromunda table is densely packed. Smoke is useful but situational. It's only 2'5 inches high so a guy from catwalk can see above it most of the times. Googles are extremely expansive for piece of equipment that isn't suited for fighter abilities.

I'm on reality pill - should try it too.

If you're within 6", why the fuck are you shooting? Charge!

At this point I'm more amazed that how you as a veteran can think a 3-9" gun is better a 24" gun that do more for less.

Your plan involve your guys, sprinting into the enemy, no fire support. Hoping your 4+BS guy can get within 3" range to do +2 BS shooting. And somehow you expect you can get there in 1 piece, You must have use your goons to take the bullet for your main man, But then you use a very expensive weapon + 2 CC weapon. The moment this guy go down, which is likely because Plasma, Bolter, your whole investment just went down the drain.

>You plan on keeping 4S4T guys more than 6" for the whole game - that is your plan?

Assuming I go with the GL team, the plan was flexible, GL is not unwieldy so anyone can move and shoot, advance and assasult with support, hide behind cover and shoot, and are free of skill slot so they can take anything that help them doing so.

Like holy shit, these discussion man.

>escher ganger backstabs goliath champion
>doing literally nothing
>goliath ganger attacks back taking the escher out of action even though he has no melee weapons

Back in the day I build Nercromunda terrain from trash.

As a side project I made this Necromundian Dice Tower.

Depend, Stiletto knife have no backstab

and the actual knife have back stab and ap-1, if you go for back stab build you can have a str 5 Backstab attack. Unusual build but could work if you can get into position.

No, they're in Gang War 2.