What we are seeing here is the exact same situation we had back in 2013. It's even around the same time of year

What we are seeing here is the exact same situation we had back in 2013. It's even around the same time of year.

Take a close look at this graph. It shows this year's bull run scaled up 20x against 2013's $1k high. Using the two previous growth spurts and scaling it up, you can estimate that we could be looking at $400k-$500k BTC around 2020/2021, probably much more.

I am thinking, that this next period of maybe a couple years is our last chance to make it big on alts, grow the nestegg one last time then stick it all across BTC and ETH before they skyrocket like freaking crazy and the Ripple conspiracy plays out sometime between now and 2020/2021. The public interest in crypto is speeding up the time that this will need to execute, so instead of 5 years like last time, we might only have 2 or 3 tops.

Play hard, play big, and play to win, but always remember what to do at the end and never lose sight of that goal.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/YYKC6gA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forget 2013 -15, this will play out more like 2012/13.

Past performance is no guarantee of future returns.

Keep up the good fight brutha, fud harder so these weakhands sell.

This shit again? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he is trying to warn us
>he dont want we lose our money
>he telling us to sell
thank you, just sold everything

this shit happen every year

But in past years Bitcoin was a functional useful store of value. These days its a bloated, expensive, slow crippled ball and chain.

>he telling us to sell
Literally the opposite. Do your little side trading on alts to grow your capital, whatever you want to do, but always remember to come back to ETH and BTC. If you are not familiar with the Ripple conspiracy, pic related is the gist of it.

But it took 5 years recovery for bitcoin to break out in the same proportions. Idont think it will take 5 years again. Several maybe.

from 150 down to 120? really? its just 20% correction.
we are down from 2000 t0 10700 already, its almost 50%

It is, but it's not. Btc is king. When NYSE or any other big exchange gets approval for futures price will skyrocket.

just hold 50% btc/eth and 50 other coins and your ok

Its an entry way into crypto and most ICOs. (((they))) covert BTC and ETH.

I am betting ETH will become everyday currency and BTC will become something else, but still something. They didnt spend all that money funding Blockstream for nothing.

It's just the winter dip. Happens every year, no?

Also, ETH will flip BTC this year.

There is more potential for ETH to grow than BTC. If BTC hits $1m and you bought right now today, then that is around a 7400% gain.

If ETH hits even half of that as it is theorized (I think McAfee claimed this, but whatever), then right now from today, that is a 65200% gain.

here better graph

Ether is an entry way in to Cryto and it works better. Bitcoin has no purpose now. Bitcoin does not function anymore. Its only riding on its name and its market cap right now. Unless BIG money starts to pump it, its going to keep bleeding. Because investors wont touch it. I wont sell an alt in to Bitcoin if I need to move to another exchange to make a buy. Bitcoin cant even be used for that for gods sake. Its just trash now.

You been fudded by Ver. Bitcoin is still king and widely adopted. One big thing like USA allows future trading or a fix to transaction time/fees and we go to 100k.

I used to be of the exact same mindset, predicting ETH to take over what was theorized to be BTC's $1m throne. But after reading how much funding has gone into Blockstream and the major involvement of institutions, it unsettles me.

2013 was an anomaly caused by the Gox insolvency, which set the price back for years.

They are going to have to pump it with their own money. Which will make the whole process somewhat irrelevant if they want to get even richer.

You think they will buy peoples bags?

They will pump it, but not until they own a majority of it after they get done trading useless ripple for hundreds upon thousands of BTC and ETH.

We will see. I think you overestimate them. They know when to cut their losses. I say they will cut Bitcoin lose and try to bore their way in to another coin. I wonder how much integrity Vitalik has.

No, what we see here is OP being a fag by trusting historical data. Join this pump & dump group and make REAL money: discord.gg/YYKC6gA

>No, what we see here is OP being a fag by trusting historical data.
Legitimate and very valid point in stating I am disregarding Major Maxim 4.

>Join this pump & dump group and make REAL money
Oh it's all just a shill campaign, never mind.