XRB

So XRB is going to murder all the shitcoins right? Infinitely scaled with zero fees and 7,000 transactions per second. Is there a downside?!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/YYKC6gA
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7lfpad/grow_the_block_lattice_by_1gb_for_640_the_threat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No downside to this rocket launch

COME AT THE KING (XRB) BEST NOT MISS

i fucking love this coin

>doesn't have a product lol

This shitcoin will shit the bed once an attack comes along. *wink*

It takes a long time to move off of bitgrail since the price keeps going up

Chad certified. Bow down to the new king.

If it does, everybody will know who's behind it.

Can't wait for the come_from_beyond lynching squads

>7,000 transactions per second
That's just one node on a regular PC. Don't use it as some fundamental number.

its on a shit exchange that holds your funds when you try to cash out

Why hasn't this gone to more exchanges?

You are lying though. They have better support then fucking coinbase. Not even kidding. You can tweet them or have dsicord convo they have support there entire day.

because they don't want you to sell it

next month it won't be over 5$, maybe less is someone uses its exploits to crash the network

Saw some new support people coming in. They are hiring.

>its on a shit exchange that holds your funds when you try to cash out
No it doesn't. I withdrew my coins to an external wallet few days ago.

it will destroy LTC / BCH / BCD and hopefully reduce BTC dominance a bit more

No its going to go under once one chink decides to fuck with its network and/or you all will get angry as the price plummets like every other shitcoin thats ever existed in the history of shitcoins

Why not just join a pump 'n' dump group you fags... get some real profits by joining discord.gg/YYKC6gA

This is the coin to rule them all

RaiBlocks is a company run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.75, and then a LOT more at $1.15. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same.
You might get another little pump, but don't wait too long on this, don't get too greedy.

People forget the natural cycle of shitcoins is to pump wildly then crash around 70%.

And that you don't really know if a shitcoin can handle mass transactions until it actually occurs like when ETH faced its cryptokitties debacle showing us the importance of scaling.

It will do an ADA at least.

Pure FUD. I'm fucking using their product right now, and it behaves exactly like their promise in the whitepaper.

>buy my useless shittokens, look I've got a skateboard

t. raiblocks dev team

>RaiBlocks
You know what happens when captcha solvers eventually become better than humans? This shitcoin will drop to 0 faster than you could yell "SELL"

>And that you don't really know if a shitcoin can handle mass transactions until it actually occurs like when ETH faced its cryptokitties debacle
You're an absolute idiot. ETH's scaling issues had been known long before that and Vitalik had talked about it often, which is precisely why scaling solutions were already in the works. That's not even mentioning that large ICOs had already caused it to become congested long before cryptokitties though again the issues were known before those.

Nice fud. Bought 100k

God, what a fucking retard. Could you at least create some decent FUD? That's pajeet - tier level.
>They don't even have a dev team.

Team.

Colin Lemahieu:

Right now we have about 12 people, half core and half business developers. I think this count is good for working on what we're doing right now which is getting wallets and exchanges worked on. Ideally people outside our team will start developing technology around xrb taking advantage of the network effect to build more technology faster than we could internally. That being said we're going to look in a few months to see if there's anything out there people aren't developing that should be and we'll see what people we need to make it happen.

>run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer.

Pic related is past work of Colin. Check his likedin.

>doesnt work

It does, I'm using it.

I hope you are larping, or fuddin to buy lower, because otherwise you are the most idiotic person I've met in this board.

Bitshares already scales much better than XRB (100k tx/s) and has been around since 2014. You can also issue assets and make exchanges on it....

This. Colin is a genius and will make all of us rich.

It will also be added to Kucoin very soon. See pic related.
You might get in on the KCS train and profit from XRB and KCS at the same time.
If you register at Kucoin, please go ahead and use my invite code: 1t3ha
[/shillmode]

I'm skeptical of any crypto that claims to be decentralized, secure and feeless. I'll believe it when it's actually been properly battle-tested.

Here's one criticism:
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7lfpad/grow_the_block_lattice_by_1gb_for_640_the_threat/

and scalable

This is huge

Everything listed on Kucoin moons

Yeah, XRB devs have said before that that's currently a weakness. They aren't like IOTA devs claiming that everything is perfect until shit actually hits the fans.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!
I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Where did you guys buy it?

fuck off to /pol/ ugly racist

cause it seems sketchy as fuck and there are plenty of moon options right now
might buy if it gets on a better exchange but i'm staying out for now

CfB > Colin

I highly doubt raiblocks will beat out IOTA in mc... but if it does, whatever I own a lot of both, so I'm comfy either way.

buy buy buy

Perhaps dev-wise. His personality is not conductive for successful project completion.

CfB acts and looks like the fags that got bullied in school
if i have to be very honest, you can see it in his personality hes so in love with himself its scary

Well IOTA actually worked pretty decently until the spam attacks to be honest.

You only ever see the three cucks Sonstebo, Schiener and CfB, but the IOTA team has MANY people that handle their business relationships in the background which you will never see if you're not doing the research on their team. I think it's the team with the best business connections into tech and fintech industry at the moment.

Eh, I honestly don't think big companies like bosch or microsoft give a shit about dev personality, just the product. I don't really give a shit about the devs personalities either.

kucoin bag holder LMAO

He's not that great of a dev either, he's overhyped. I'd take Colin over him every day.

even with bag holding you get dividends so who cares?

Did Colin decide to make his own crypto primitives? No. CfB did. Quantum safe crypto primitives CfB said.

CfB crypto primitives got raped by Neha MIT researcher.

Bruce Scheiener, crypto god, said "rookie mistakes" about CfBs crypto.

Colin is a gentleman. CfB very good scammer, liar, didnt even "invent proof of stake" (Peercoin did).

RaiBlocks headstomp iota.

raiblocks = piedpiper

You just hatus cause you anus

His personality is what gives the project a high probability of failure, in my opinion.

The product might never see the light of day because of this.